Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary (57662 Views)

Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet / Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) / Taiwo Awoniyi And Taiwo Jesudun White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by DavSagacity(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife
U get character and brain reach her..??
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife
Make we send you him number?
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by kingthreat(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife

Dey dere dey bobo yourself
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by nairalanda1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
5 year old marriage at age 25.
Ok.

If you are a high earning footballer, you can afford to get married....and he got married at 20...which is possible. Some people even marry younger.(I met a 39 year old man with a 19 year old son).

Beckham is going to be a grandad soon, and he is only in his late 40's.

2 Likes

Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by OtuologyProf(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nice.

"...You complain of short dik but you don't know there are tribes in Nigeria where ladies have very short vagina (genetically) "

my people perish for lack of...
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by Ihateheadslamer: 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
You are very ugly tongue
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by Karleb(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife

It does not matter in the kingdom of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by SayNo2SmallPrik: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife
With your pot Belle

1 Like

Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by Iluvmycontr3: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife

Sarcasm 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

You that i know🤣🤣
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by Felaincarnated: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
Post ur husband
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by Innobee99(m): 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife
Where ur fine don carry u go?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by VeryWickedMan: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

If you are a high earning footballer, you can afford to get married....and he got married at 20...which is possible. Some people even marry younger.(I met a 39 year old man with a 19 year old son).

Beckham is going to be a grandad soon, and he is only in his late 40's.

He got married in Nigeria before football came.
Read again & stop typing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by Badgers14: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife

Make we fry sand?

1 Like

Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by Harni(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife
If I hear.
Dey play
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by MrAmbrose(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
Beautiful family.
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by nairalanda1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
VeryWickedMan:

He got married in Nigeria before football came.
Read again & stop typing.

Yeah, and nothing stops him marrying at 20 after all...I have seen men married at that age, even younger.

(Yes, I know, football age. But at the end of the day, not everyone does it man).

1 Like

Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by Sucolee(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife
say God?
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by erai30(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife

Post your picture, madam side chick grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by Otasikwe(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
25yrs Nigeria football player TA nawaoo abi my eye pain me

Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by Maysdevices(f): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
kelvindj98:

You resemble person with down syndrome
Thank you for putting my thoughts into words.
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife
who dey deceive you?
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by ogbenimax007: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife
sin no more
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by Starhearts: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife

With ur smelling kpekus abi?
Go nd bath ......
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by vickydevoka(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife
Na Normal thing. Na me ugly pass for my area. It doesn't change I'm rich
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by gaby(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
Insidenaija:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/super-eagles-striker-taiwo-awoniyi-posts-an-awesome-photo-of-his-wife-and-son-to-mark-their-wedding-anniversary/

Happy anniversary boy and may your union outlast my parent's who celebrated their 50th on the same date.
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by Starhearts: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
Taiwo versus Taiwo....
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by bukatyne(f): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Wedding Anniversary to the Taiwos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates / Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) / Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.