Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,550 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary (57632 Views)

Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet / Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) / Taiwo Awoniyi And Taiwo Jesudun White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by bola4dprec(m): 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife
wishing you all the best
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by empressSkincare(f): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife

Say God grin
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by rickleye: 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife

Probably but you ainโ€™t married nor delivered a baby. Show us your picture after you have given birth .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by gladdensir(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Make I no talk my mind lipsrsealed

You no go enter heaven with this vayolent pinshure wey you post
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
Your Victory Can Only Be Made Manifest By Doing This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o9qadb4uf4
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by countryman13: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife
No wonder you still dey queue! Who Ur beauty help? I fine pass ds, I fine pass dt until una don accumulate age!
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by Honchoslim16(m): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife
But $10 boys don spoil your t0t0
๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by drlateef: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife

Let us see your picture!!!

1 Like

Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by Nobleou(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife
Correct ur signature grammar na sad
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by grandstar(m): 12:59am On Jun 19, 2023
In secondary school, I had a white classmate from Nottingham. He was a tall 16 year old.

However, he was placed in form 3 rather than form 5 as his standard was very poor. He used to sit beside me in class and copied my answers all the time. He must have gone to one of those badly run state schools when he was in England.

1 Like

Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by Contekbbc: 3:32am On Jun 19, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife
You're right!
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by mmsen: 4:16am On Jun 19, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife
Prove it.
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by donogaga(m): 6:54am On Jun 19, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife

Ok.

Congratulations.
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by sheriffman(m): 6:57am On Jun 19, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife

But you still dey street dey do Olosho. Weerey Ayiri Omo IPOB
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by faithfull18(f): 7:25am On Jun 19, 2023
Okay.
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by DollarSigns(m): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife
No be to wear turtleneck carry eyes up๐Ÿ˜
Beauty is the heart of a woman๐Ÿ˜
Her heart fit pure pass yours ๐Ÿ˜’

1 Like

Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by Dybala11(m): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2023
orohbiro:
I fine pass the wife
Tell whoever is deceiving you that he has failed, that picture attached to your moniker is the opposite of fine. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by Dybala11(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
5 year old marriage at age 25. Ok.
Guy man for don go over 30 years. Old man in a young body. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by Cassandraloius: 7:37am On Jun 20, 2023
spencekat:
What of when a woman loves her family?

A woman is not supposed to love, she should respect and honor her husband.
Re: Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary by spencekat(m): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2023
Cassandraloius:

A woman is not supposed to love, she should respect and honor her husband.
Ok madam.Make she respect and honour well oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates / Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) / Leon Balogunโ€ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.