Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) (4644 Views)

Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turn The 'place' To A Manhole - Ghanaian Actress, / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by ManWater: 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
Runnerzz:

What nonsense is this one saying? Living large how? By dressing up and looking good? Would u rather prefer ur kids live in abject poverty and look dirty and tattered? Poverty is affecting u mentally. U need help man undecided
You lack comprehension Bro. Read my comment again but pay attention to the bolded...
Even seeing your own child you struggled (financially) to send abroad for education, living large like that will sink your heart.

Those 2boys are poor & were sponsored. No way their sponsor would be happy seeing them living large & yet complaining of being financially stranded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
The Mumu wey send them go Cyprus i pity!. A waste of poor church members tithes and offerings!
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by jubrilcastle(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
Goodplace:
Your foolishness and lack of knowledge is confirmed...
The guy is extremely foolish.

1 Like

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Starhearts: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Since Emefiele has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria since last weekend, I think Oxford Dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary.

For example:
Emefiele/eme-fi-ele/

Adjective: hard, difficult.

Verb: Emefiele

Past Tense: Emefieled

Present Continuous: Emefieleing

Present Perfect: Emefielize

E.g:
... Some girls always like to emefielize things

... The test was emefielistic

... I had a very emefielized week.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Emefiele: To complicate, make things worse, unbearable, E.g:
... Please don't come and emeficate issues here.

... The only way to reduce applicants is to emeficate the process.

... How was your exam? It was emefielic.

HAVE AN EMEFIELESS WEEKEND.

1 Like

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
ManWater:

You lack comprehension Bro. Read my comment again but pay attention to the bolded...
Even seeing your own child you struggled (financially) to send abroad for education, living large like that will sink your heart.

Those 2boys are poor & were sponsored. No way their sponsor would be happy seeing them living large & yet complaining of being financially stranded.
And I say u lack common sense. Just read the bold. How do u know they're living large? Have they complained to u that they're stranded. So because u sponsored someone then they should not make progress? A rational human being will be happy seeing that his efforts aren't wasted when his/her protege is coming up but u being a sad bastard want them to remain wretched. What kind of smelling mindset is that? I know ur type and they never end well even if they manage to seem to be doing fine because they want others around to serve and Lord them for eternity forgetting life goes on and people grow. Give the young a fvcking chance to spread. If ur wise u will guide them right not hate... Every boss once served. Bitcch nigga
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Ameoba300: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ofadaman:
The thing is this,
Nigerians and most people will help and offer advice to others as long as those peope remain poor humble and down to earth (it's the reason we vote the way we vote during big brother ) . We despise the arrogant and proud , we prefer timid, poor ,and humble.

Now here's the thing,
These guys had options, to either excel at the game of power or become the ingrates that people now take them as.
In the game of power,appearance is important, these guys had few options to achieve greater height.
If I were in their shoes here's how I'd have played my cards;

1)Appear to be very seriously studying , (doesn't matter if I'm not), I'd dress smart on pictures and only share pictures of myself in church or in classes.

2) Continually show appreciations to Nigerians and the OPM for the opportunity and make bold promises to help others when you land a job after studying (even if I don't give a f* about Nigerians )

3) Stay off politics and showing any support for any political candidate ,tribe or religion . Just be the guy who wishes Nigeria gets better and preaches peace and unity (even if you don't give two sh*t about it)

The reason this is important ,is that, with every step you take Nigerians will continue to rally round to support your every step, cos after study, u need a job, u need business or some even connections, you can ride on those waves ,by simply playing on the goodwill of Nigerians who love to be seen as helpers and that's how you get better.

But these guys are still young, they desire to trend and at this moment they are still lost in the clouts, soon things will dry up and they can no longer withdraw from the Nigerian bank of good will , I'm pained when I see people waste opportunities others seek out just because they lack the ability to play the game of power or see beyond their nose.

You're a modern Solomon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by ManWater: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
Runnerzz:

And I say u lack common sense. Just read the bold. How do u know they're living large? Have they complained to u that they're stranded. So because u sponsored someone then they should not make progress? A rational human being will be happy seeing that his efforts aren't wasted when his/her protege is coming up but u being a sad bastard want them to remain wretched. What kind of smelling mindset is that? I know ur type and they never end well even if they manage to seem to be doing fine because they want others around to serve and Lord them for eternity forgetting life goes on and people grow. Give the young a fvcking chance to spread. If ur wise u will guide them right not hate... Every boss once served. Bitcch nigga
You obviously have not been following the story. They cried out to their sponsor that they were stranded.
I have no issues with their living large, but not when they are still financially dependent on the goodwill of their sponsor Pastor that lifted them from poverty.
Would have been OK if they'd gotten a job to support their lifestyle.
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

You have a grand problem without solution.
Even babalawo cannot cure your lack of exposure.
The way you talk exposes your lack of exposure and too much American teenage movies.
I know it’s not your fault, but try hustle so that your children can at least school abroad even if it is ordinary Cyprus.
You are too deluded, you are local, unexposed. I doubt you have ever crossed the boundary of your region not to talk of Nigeria. I doubt you don even reach the gate of airport before

Small Small my brother.
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

I’m employed and work from home. I’m currently doing well and still working to get better and later own my own company. Lot of People are living decent lives, don’t be deceived. You can live a decent life too. Don’t limit yourself to your immediate environment. Think of what you think you can do or achieve in 5 years or 10 years time, do your research online, some body somewhere is working on it or living your dream life already, follow similar pattern and work towards it. You will find yourself sooner living the life you wanted in 5 to10 years time or sooner. If na travel, you go travel you go tire. Money will always come as long as you work with a clear conscience and put in efforts to doing what matters and what you can master
All the best

Bro abegπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. Don't allow this guy to commit suicide!!!. Haba!!😭😭😭😭. You get bad mouthooo
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Small Small my brother.

🀣
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
ManWater:

You obviously have not been following the story. They cried out to their sponsor that they were stranded.
I have no issues with their living large, but not when they are still financially dependent on the goodwill of their sponsor Pastor that lifted them from poverty.
Would have been OK if they'd gotten a job to support their lifestyle.
Yes I have never heard of them before today.
Oh okay so u mean they're not working? Nowi get u... If that's the case then they have no business being or living flashy. I thought they were helped one time and now have independence. It's easy. The pastor can simply cut them off since they're showing they're well off. Let them carry on from there. I understand where ur coming from now and I apologize for the previous friction and misunderstanding.

1 Like

Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Wikifreelancing(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
They may have some more things to say.

However, you can reach out for your Document/PDF editing of all kinds without leaving any trace. I deliver very fast and have the ability to handle even more complicated documents and IDs. You may check out my samples on my website at edit-document.wikifreelancing.com/ Just send a message and let me know what you want to achieve. Thanks
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Goldmaxx(f): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

You have a grand problem without solution.
Even babalawo cannot cure your lack of exposure.
The way you talk exposes your lack of exposure and too much American teenage movies.
I know it’s not your fault, but try hustle so that your children can at least school abroad even if it is ordinary Cyprus.
You are too deluded, you are local, unexposed. I doubt you have ever crossed the boundary of your region not to talk of Nigeria. I doubt you don even reach the gate of airport before
Shut up! White people live more high-handed life compared to Africans yet they're excelling in all ramifications.

Schooling might not be the boys calling but they can still be good in other aspects.
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Goldmaxx(f): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

Reason I said you are so local, I have a degree from Uk and recently completed another from US. So I’d be envious of someone schooling in Cyprus.
You have nothing... Stop lying.
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Goldmaxx(f): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Even if you school in Azerbaijan e no mean.

Envy is your trade mark and it is genetic for you.

It knows no border or degree.

No matter how you collect certificate reach. There is no school to unlearn envy.

Keep amassing degree to elongate your stay.
Do you have a British passport.

Go sleep. Like say Schooling na food

Your next aim is to school in Australia. Living like a scavenger. School here and there. Even prof dey stay one place.
Don't mind him... He thinks having hundred degrees from hundred country colleges translates to attitude and character.
He's just part of the African strong men that believes one must suffer to achieve anything.
He's type doesn't help his people at home let alone wanting them to come over for fear of over taking him.
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Goldmaxx(f): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Bro abegπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. Don't allow this guy to commit suicide!!!. Haba!!😭😭😭😭. You get bad mouthooo
shot it please
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Omoawoke: 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
Goldmaxx:
Shut up! White people live more high-handed life compared to Africans yet they're excelling in all ramifications.

Schooling might not be the boys calling but they can still be good in other aspects.

Schooling is not their calling, that’s why I said they should try comedy skit.
Even comedy skit requires seriousness, commitment and hard work
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by Omoawoke: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
Goldmaxx:
You have nothing... Stop lying.

Okay sir, I’m in Ogbomoso
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by davillian(m): 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
These guys are not serious
Opportunity lots of people are praying for but they got it and decided to be stupid......
Using church scholarship for immoral acts
Even smoking weed , drinking and carry girls with church money is madness
Re: Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) by ManWater: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
Runnerzz:

Yes I have never heard of them before today.
Oh okay so u mean they're not working? Nowi get u... If that's the case then they have no business being or living flashy. I thought they were helped one time and now have independence. It's easy. The pastor can simply cut them off since they're showing they're well off. Let them carry on from there. I understand where ur coming from now and I apologize for the previous friction and misunderstanding.
🀝

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Smellymouth...mst Hilarious Name On Romance Sec / Girls Should Stop Wearing This For Rocking / What I Did To An Olosho Today..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.