Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turn The 'place' To A Manhole - Ghanaian Actress, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turn The 'place' To A Manhole - Ghanaian Actress, (5832 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Watch How Happie Boys Turn Up For Class In Cyprus (pics/video) / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turn The 'place' To A Manhole - Ghanaian Actress, by Dorcas243(f): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2019
Ghanaian actress, Xandy Kamel has taken a bold step to announce her hunger for marriage in a video she posted on her Instagram page.

It appears the Ghanaian on-screen character needs to settle down soon and in what appeared to be an entertaining video, she cautioned her future spouse to come and wed her soon before the measure of her private part increases.

[url=9janews.club/2019/08/14/nigerian-lady-declares-herself-a-bad-btch-as-she-bares-her-boobs-in-see-through-outfit/]COME AND MARRY ME BEFORE BOY TURN THE PLACE TO A MANHOLE[/url]

Re: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turn The 'place' To A Manhole - Ghanaian Actress, by youngest85(m): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turn The 'place' To A Manhole - Ghanaian Actress, by Mikora: 7:49am On Aug 14, 2019
Marry this one at your own risk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turn The 'place' To A Manhole - Ghanaian Actress, by Kingluqman(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2019
We no get wetin she dey talk I swear.. E dey talk sey presently na Borehole

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turn The 'place' To A Manhole - Ghanaian Actress, by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:20am On Aug 14, 2019
The making of a ravine
Re: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turn The 'place' To A Manhole - Ghanaian Actress, by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 14, 2019
Mikora:
Marry this one at your own risk
How can someone put up with that MARITAL INFERNO..
Re: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turn The 'place' To A Manhole - Ghanaian Actress, by projecttopics2: 9:48am On Aug 14, 2019
so so so so funny

1 Like

Re: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turn The 'place' To A Manhole - Ghanaian Actress, by Timson01(m): 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2019
I feel some of this actress are IndecentStar they are so shameless no iota of dignity tomorrow she will say she is a christsin look at the rotten words coming from a celebrity , my generation is in a big mess how did we end up in this way ahhhhh how I wish I could bring back those days in which you adorn woman by their dignity,I how I wish, which man will marry you someone so ignorant as you mtcheetw
Re: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turn The 'place' To A Manhole - Ghanaian Actress, by jom28gy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
Boys don spoilt the place already

1 Like

Re: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turn The 'place' To A Manhole - Ghanaian Actress, by Deomovies: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
Who now want to try? Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies.
Re: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turn The 'place' To A Manhole - Ghanaian Actress, by Meteng: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
Already her name is Camel. We don't expect anything less than borehole

1 Like

Re: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turn The 'place' To A Manhole - Ghanaian Actress, by FisifunKododada: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2019
Something tells me the place is already a man-hole.

1 Like

Re: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turn The 'place' To A Manhole - Ghanaian Actress, by shadrama(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
every pussy is man-hole, jst simply say they wnt to turn it into a community well. imagine old news paper da beg for who go read am, watin current news paper go come do.

1 Like

Re: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turn The 'place' To A Manhole - Ghanaian Actress, by rosy1992(f): 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
So you want to turn your private possession to man hole, so awful.

(1) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Left Him And Took The Dog With Her / Guys, Have You Ever Been Beaten By A Lady? :( / The Type Of Black Guys Women Like [PHOTO}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.