Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money (7016 Views)

What I Saw In A Brothel / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Freshtruth(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
This morning I wake up Hot I last had it last since march but today the urge was just too much, when it was 1pm I took 3k and I took keke I bearded to a brothel when I reach there I saw a Fulani babe that was putting on a hot MiNi gown she was beauty to be hold I told her how much for short time she told me 2k I told her I should pay 1k I had the intention of going 2round with her just as we were heading to her to her room. Continue.......
Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Freshtruth(m): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
A friend of her called her by her name Amina pls come ist she told me to wait for her by her door y she attend to her friend she spent 3minutes with her Friend I became angry I walk to a table and order for Nuitri milk and she was like bros no vex come make we go fuccck I told her am coming she should go inside I will join her as soon as she enter inside I walk out of the brothel I headed home on my way home I Bought suya 1k I bought fried chicken 500 I bought fried yam and potatoes combined 300 I arrived home eat everything to my satisfaction and I am happy I hate my 2k in my body rather than feeling angry after releasing on the Fulani Ashawo I feel proud of my self grin

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Flight90: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Freshtruth(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Any time I feel Hot and brothel comes my mind this is the food I will be buying with my money from now on until this bad habit leaves me 3months now brothel free I feel happy.
Or I go use the money buy new boxers or perfume 2k plus tafair just on top kerewa no make sense

32 Likes

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by donbachi(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
You still waste transport

15 Likes

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by doggedfighter(f): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
Could it be hunger that made you ho.rny ? grin

You did well eating your money yourself grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Illegal1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
omoh........i dey enjoy ur post/comments bcus u dey always talk truth.

9 Likes

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Illegal1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
donbachi:
omoh.......bt he no lose nah.

7 Likes

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Freshtruth(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
donbachi:
yeah he for pain me say that 2k just go like that I never chop 1k suya for my life once or big lap of 500h chicken my brother the food sweet me wella

10 Likes

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Freshtruth(m): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh........i dey enjoy ur post/comments bcus u dey always talk truth.
thanks bro
Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Shalommy(f): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
Freshtruth:
Any time I feel Hot and brothel comes my mind this is the food I will be buying with my money from now on until this bad habit leaves me 3months now brothel free I feel happy.
Or I go use the money buy new boxers or perfume 2k plus tafair just on top kerewa no make sense
Conji never hold u. undecided Dey play!

8 Likes

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
am very sure say na amaka you meet for brothel,na them carry ashawo work for head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by LikeAking: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by NobleSeed(m): 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
next time buy the stuff go the brothel go chop
After eating dust your shoe and walk home.
If Koji see you next time e go run 😂 😂

4 Likes

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Freshtruth(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
doggedfighter:
Could it be hunger that made you ho.rny ? grin

You did well eating your money yourself grin
bro not hunger but am glad I made myself nappy
Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Freshtruth(m): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Shalommy:
Conji never hold u. undecided Dey play!
dkind conji wey hold me this morning no be here

1 Like

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
Weyrey

How do some guys enjoy sex with known and satisfied WHÓRËṢ? shocked shocked shocked

I know many of the so-called girlfriends are worse and dirtier than some professional prostitutes (their true body will give you instant shock or stroke), but at least, they are able to hide and disguise their true identity, so ignorance won't make you care and what you don't know "can't" kill you... BUT A KNOWN WHÓRË!? GOD FORBID!

THE FEAR WEY GO DEY CATCH ME AND THE DISGUST THAT I'M PUTTING MY PRECIOUS DÌCƘ IN A HOLE WHERE MULTIPLE BASTARƊS (Yahoo boys, armed robbers, Ritualists, married men etc) HAVE RELEASED THEIR FLUIDS!? shocked shocked shocked

God forbid bad thing grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Bakrabas: 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
donbachi:

But he enjoyed the ride

Meanwhile Op find a lady that your current standard suit and marry so that you wouldn't be using your stick to beat every 🥁 drum

1 Like

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Freshtruth(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
Bakrabas:

But he enjoyed the ride

Meanwhile Op find a lady that your current standard suit and marry so that you wouldn't be using your stick to beat every 🥁 drum
girlfriend expensive bro 5k to make woman hair plus her upkeep no be here single for now till I start a good business no be bad thing bro

4 Likes

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by seetomorrow: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Freshtruth:
A friend of her called her by her name Amina pls come ist she told me to wait for her by her door y she attend to her friend she spent 3minutes with her Friend I became angry I walk to a table and order for Nuitri milk and she was like bros no vex come make we go fuccck I told her am coming she should go inside I will join her as soon as she enter inside I walk out of the brothel I headed home on my way home I Bought suya 1k I bought fried chicken 500 I bought fried yam and potatoes combined 300 I arrived home eat everything to my satisfaction and I am happy I hate my 2k in my body rather than feeling angry after releasing on the Fulani Ashawo I feel proud of my self grin

Idiot grin grin I think say you get gist.
Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Freshtruth:
girlfriend expensive bro 5k to make woman hair plus her upkeep no be here single for now till I start a good business no be bad thing bro
Lol... Find a rich girl to drill the oil and gold then grin
Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by RPG2020(m): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
Which soap 🧼 did you used after eating to calm down shocked asking for a friend angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Prettygirl200(f): 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
See this mumu, you are happy because you spent 2k to buy rubbish to eat, a lot of broke men are here and they will be forming redpill, after u don chop go house go do soapy.

2 Likes

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Silentgroper(m): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
Prettygirl200:
See this mumu, you are happy because you spent 2k to buy rubbish to eat, a lot of broke men are here and they will be forming redpill, after u don chop go house go do soapy.

why the thing pepper you for body naim I no understand...

abi na you be the amina ni

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

10 Likes

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Prettygirl200(f): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
Silentgroper:

why the thing pepper you for body naim I no understand...

abi na you be the amina ni

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe na your flat breasted monther na be the Amina or what do u think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by nawa4naija(m): 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
You wan make we clap for you
Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Nemesis0147(m): 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
Prettygirl200:
na u be the Fulani girl wey he leave for the brothel?

3 Likes

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Freshtruth(m): 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Prettygirl200:
is better I spend the 2k on my stomach than spending the money for your fellow ashawo. Na get out u dirty pig

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Arizoner: 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Maybe na your flat breasted monther na be the Amina or what do u think?
how do i get to shag you with my nine inches? I put my dick in ya mouth
Re: I Went To A Brothel Today With 2k This Is What I Did With The Money by Prettygirl200(f): 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Freshtruth:
is better I spend the 2k on my stomach than spending the money for your fellow ashawo. Na get out u dirty pig
desame dirty pig that birthed a poor wretched thing who could only afford 2k to eat right? Now go home and masturbate the remaining worthless thing that makes u a human.Useless soul from a wretched mother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. / Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart? / Look At What A Young Girl Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.