Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please (2081 Views)

Rapper Ikechukwu Reveals His Marriage Is Over / Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Divoc19(f): 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
Even the Bible said so.

If your relationships aren't working or lasting just know it might not be for you.

If you love yourself so much that you can hardly put anybody's need before your own, it won't work.

Love expires. It's good character from both parties, respecting each others needs and having the same dreams and goals in life that can work.

I use to be told marriage is a battlefield, for better for worse.

I realized it was a lie after 11years of seeking attention from someone who was not ready.

Peace Out

8 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Zonefree(m): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Chop your breakfast in peace, abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Divoc19(f): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
Zonefree:

Na me dey always serve. I've never been served before. You no go learn now... May you not experienced a bad marriage

Zonefree:

The first sign of a bad marriage is marriage with a Nigerian girl.

Bad marriage is everywhere in the world. If you are not compatible, no amount of pretense will work. Case study, Brad and Jolie

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Zonefree(m): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
Divoc19:

Na me dey always serve. I've never been served before. You no go learn now... May you not experienced a bad marriage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Magnetic010: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
Divoc19:

Then maybe you should look inwards. It doesn’t make you superior claiming you have never been heartbroken even from your teenage years? You probably emotionally unavailable and incapable of fully committing to anyone.

8 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Monzze: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
Divoc19:

"I realized it was a lie after 11years of seeking attention from someone who was not ready."

Now this must be a very cold breakfast.

8 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Divoc19(f): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Have only had 2relationships before marriage. 11 years of endurance don do. I don't want to personalize the message though

Magnetic010:
Then maybe you should look inwards. It doesn’t make you superior claiming you have never been heartbroken even from your teenage years? You probably emotionally unavailable and incapable of fully committing to anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Divoc19(f): 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Monzze:

"I realized it was a lie after 11years of seeking attention from someone who was not ready."

Ait, i thought breakfast is served once. Not something you eat everyday for years

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by PerfectStranger(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
Monzze:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Monzze: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
Divoc19:

Ait, i thought breakfast is served once. Not something you eat everyday for years

seems you're too greedy to let go and you keep on getting served

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Nemesis0147(m): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
Zonefree:

chief
Do you have sisters?
If yes,so all the men that got married to your sisters dy into bad marriage?😂

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by pansophist(m): 12:13am On Jun 18, 2023
Lots of people these days are not marriageable. Men and women.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 18, 2023
Divoc19:
Even the Bible said so.

If your relationships aren't working or lasting just know it might not be for you.

If you love yourself so much that you can hardly put anybody's need before your own, it won't work.

Love expires. It's good character from both parties, respecting each others needs and having the same dreams and goals in life that can work.

I realized it was a lie after 11years of seeking attention from someone who was not ready.

Peace Out

Eya breakfast can turn someone to motivational speaker

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by talented321: 1:35am On Jun 18, 2023
They don put am 4 ur body wotowoto, normally na turn by turn he go reach everybody if u no observe well, learn the lessons and move on who is meant will stay even at 40 or 50. man is being loved under the condition that he produce something, so some of them the brain dey hurt.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by helinues: 5:46am On Jun 18, 2023
Same as relationship..

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Reminderz: 6:19am On Jun 18, 2023
lol when a woman no longer finds a man, she says she doesn't need a man or marriage/relationship isn't for everyone.. this mostly comes after taking all the good men that came into her life for granted or hoeing her life away thinking that she's enjoying being free and liberated.... she thinks life begins and ends with her beauty and assets lol, this is why she doesn't see the need to improve herself if need be...

lol like someone up there says, lot of people are not marriageable or have the proper attitude and personality needed for a good relationship/marriage... madame you might be the problem yourself... fix yourself...

6 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by TheZeezle(m): 6:32am On Jun 18, 2023
That's for sure. But u Sha dey knack? Abi if marriage no dey for everyone but every women needs good knaackerdemos.
Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by sacajawea: 6:59am On Jun 18, 2023
Divoc19:
Have only had 2relationships before marriage. 11 years of endurance don do. I don't want to personalize the message though

Eeyah sorry. Oya come let me Spoil you small
Sugar baby treatment

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 18, 2023
Zonefree:

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Fiscus105(m): 7:44am On Jun 18, 2023
Divoc19:
Even the Bible said so.

Peace Out

Using ur own toxic predicament to generalise.

Not until you girls stop marrying for lust/ financial security but for pure love.

Lust wanes quickly but love keep bonding the couple stronger and stronger as one couples age.

Women should stop marrying a man for financial security, no husband will give u 100% of your need, if you biliv marry a man, will give you financial guarantee , you will soon disappoint and it will bounce on ur relationship ultimately.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2023
Divoc19:

Hmmm... Na so

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Divoc19(f): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2023
How about those that didn't marry for financial security and the marriage still didn't work out because they other party is not ready... Well, Only matured minds will understand undecided I need not try to make you see any point here

Fiscus105:

Using ur own toxic predicament to generalise.

Not until you girls stop marrying for lust instead of pure love and for financial security.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Divoc19(f): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2023
I want to spoil myself biko. I need time to heal my brain and mentality first smiley
sacajawea:

Eeyah sorry. Oya come let me Spoil you small
Sugar baby treatment

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Divoc19(f): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2023
Greed or whatever, Nigerian society will never let you leave until you have almost collapse or death is involved. Before they start to reason with you. I have learnt that, red flags continue to fly higher as the years go by.

People don't change.
They only pretend to please you temporally.
Monzze:

seems you're too greedy to let go and you keep on getting served
Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Divoc19(f): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2023
I'll soon settle for that. No commitment.
TheZeezle:
That's for sure. But u Sha dey knack? Abi if marriage no dey for everyone but every women needs good knaackerdemos.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by pryme(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2023
Divoc19:
I want to spoil myself biko. I need time to heal my brain and mentality first smiley

Have you given up on getting married again? or you have settled for being single but married.
Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Divoc19(f): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2023
pansophist:
Lots of people these days are not marriageable. Men and women.
You just hit the nail here. Oil Dey Your Head
It's also not healthy to marryy out of pity undecided
Trust me, a lot of people do.

pryme:

Have you given up on getting married again? or you have settled for being single but married.

I have given up on marriage. It's not for me.

Reminderz:

lol like someone up there says, lot of people are not marriageable or have the proper attitude and personality needed for a good relationship/marriage... madame you might be the problem yourself... fix yourself...

And if am not the problem? I bounce,

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Magnetic010: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2023
Divoc19:

Sorry for what you’ve been through- I know you might not want to hear this but I think you should see someone; like a professional. You might be dealing with some emotional trauma

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by blinking001(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2023
Marriage is an institution that has rules that must be adhered to for it to work. Contrary to popular modern beliefs, marriage is actually a very beautiful thing, for two good heads are better than one.

The family unit is one of the most important aspect of societal growth that has been overlooked in modern times hence the increase in moral decadence, violence, crime, war etc.

A man willing to go into marriage must look at it through the lens of a business enterprise. You don't go into a new business just anyhow. Certain laid down principles, research, etc must be adhered to. You don't marry a woman who was single handedly raised by a single mother else you'll suffer needless pain and tears. Are they good women raised by single mothers? Ofcourse yes but this group of women are outliers. Men stay away from this group of women.

Group of women to avoid when considering marriage

1) women raised by single mothers
2) Baby mammers AKA single mothers
3) Bankers (bank workers)
4) hoteliers
5) Receptionists
6) online vendors
7) poor/ broke women
cool women into runs
9) women with individualistic mindsets
10) women with temper issues
11) women who are pseudo masculine
12) women who lack any sense of humor
13) Opinionated women
14) Misandrist

Etc

Men must avoid these trashy group of women when considering marriage so they don't end up having a dysfunctional family.

As a man you must thrive to be the best version of yourself before considering marriage whether in career, business, intellect, spiritually and otherwise. A man who can't control his libido is a foolish man and shouldn't come near the institution called marriage.
How you treat the mother of your kids has a ricochet effect on your kids.

Men we can do better abeg. Stop wifing used women, stop putting rings on the fingers of disrespectful and foolish women.

Addendum
A man must understand female nature before getting into the institution of marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Divoc19(f): 9:45am On Jun 18, 2023
Oh, thank you. I had trauma when I also lost my 6years old daughter due to this marriage crisis. My mum took me in for months. I think am okay but a professional evaluation should be profitable too. Thanks again

Magnetic010:
Sorry for what you’ve been through- I know you might not want to hear this but I think you should see someone; like a professional. You might be dealing with some emotional trauma

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Fiscus105(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2023
Divoc19:
How about those that didn't marry for financial security and the marriage still didn't work out because they other party is not ready... Well, Only matured minds will understand undecided I need not try to make you see any point here

Hope u saw the 2nd factor I posted.

LUST (Handsomeness, Beautiful, 6 pack, big yanch, huge boobs, dressing expensive)

All these dont really synonymous to PURE LOVE as people assume, they normally fade like lightining within a micro-second.

What u re passing through is either you or ur hubby fell for each other based on LUST from very beginning . My sister, the LUST has since disappeared, thats why your marriage suddenly became bore and latter agravated to toxic situation.

People like Olu and Silva Jacob, Mr and Mrs Adeboye among others have married for ages, yet they still relate with each other like Tommy and Jerry in their old age.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not For Everyone Please by Monzze: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2023
Divoc19:
Greed or whatever, Nigerian society will never let you leave until you have almost collapse or death is involved. Before they start to reason with you. I have learnt that, red flags continue to fly higher as the years go by.

People don't change.
They only pretend to please you temporally.

it might be karma hitting you hard. Relax and learn.
The more you fight it, the more you get wounded

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Heartbroken After Returning From Abroad Only To Discover Wife Built Mud Home / how to be responsible at 28 / Brazillian And Colombian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.