Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Long Distance Church Attenders: How Do You Cope With High Transport Fares? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Long Distance Church Attenders: How Do You Cope With High Transport Fares? (13197 Views)

Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance / Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order / Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Distance Church Attenders: How Do You Cope With High Transport Fares? by madiba4: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2023
Sir, could u pls do the calculation in terms of to and fro. Thanksquote author=georgeakins post=123871266]

Berger to Oshodi is N500, not N1,000.
Berger to VI is N1,000 not N1,500
Berger to Ikosi is N300, not N400

What do you stand to gain from all these exaggerations?
I know where you come from., the land of the rising bitterness.
Telling lies, exaggerating and fabricating stories are all in your DNA.

The most delusional race in the World.[/quote]
Re: Long Distance Church Attenders: How Do You Cope With High Transport Fares? by litaninja(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2023
A quick reminder that for about 6 months no one went to church during the pandemic, and the world didn't end.

Vinnie2000:

Some attend Churches very FAR AWAY from them for reasons such as

*I Like the Pastor/Rev fr/Prophet
*I like the Church/Parish
*I am a Unit or Society leader there.
*I don't like Attending nearby churches, shocked
Etc.

Now that Transport Costs has Skyrocketed with the Fuel subsidy Removal, Many will feel the pinch.😕😒

If you are such Category, plz how are you coping?🤔

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Church Attenders: How Do You Cope With High Transport Fares? by iamrealdeji(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
fredoooooo:

Islam is not perfect, no religion is perfect .. its common sense here .. abeg
Note that he's not forced to go her, but his brain thats not functioning properly.
COMMON SENSE
Islam is not in this same rank with your Christianity,traditional religion,etc. You would say your own religion isn't perfect but Islam is more than perfect because it's directly from God and God is perfect. The perfection in Islam is the reason why it's the world's fastest growing religion
Re: Long Distance Church Attenders: How Do You Cope With High Transport Fares? by fredoooooo: 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
iamrealdeji:
Islam is not in this same rank with your Christianity,traditional religion,etc. You would say your own religion isn't perfect but Islam is more than perfect because it's directly from God and God is perfect. The perfection in Islam is the reason why it's the world's fastest growing religion
It's growing in ya brain rather...
NO RELIGION IS PERFECT...
And religion has nothing to do with humanity ..

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Church Attenders: How Do You Cope With High Transport Fares? by iamrealdeji(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
fredoooooo:

It's growing in ya brain rather...
NO RELIGION IS PERFECT...
And religion has nothing to do with humanity ..

Re: Long Distance Church Attenders: How Do You Cope With High Transport Fares? by fredoooooo: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
[quote author=iamrealdeji post=123967019][/quote]
How does that add value to humanity ... oga keep your religions mentality to yourself and adopt humanity as religion.
Who care about Arab religion imposed on you as slavery by Arabs
Or the Christianity imposed on you as slavery by the west..
Emancipate your mind from captivity mr .
Re: Long Distance Church Attenders: How Do You Cope With High Transport Fares? by Mryacks: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
Emperormartin:
Church attendance and membership don suffer this year...

From naira swap early this year to fuel subsidy.

I wonder how small pentecostal churches are surviving

Attendance actually started suffering since after Covid lockdown ....

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Church Attenders: How Do You Cope With High Transport Fares? by Emperormartin(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mryacks:

Attendance actually started suffering since after Covid lockdown ....
I'm telling you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Beliefs We Had As Children / Sermon By Benson Idahosa Part1 / Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.