Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference (77594 Views)

We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR / Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by FatimaAbubakar(f): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
Southwesterners are the most jealous people I have seen in my life. When they see you do something and succeed, they'd want to copy copy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by SultanOfAbia: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by mjuvey3: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
She's so cute.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by SMJay: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kharol1234:
Press conference for wetin na?

Say she cook food

Nigeria police self na anywhere belle face them they put head.
Yes OOO Saparoni
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by 1opinion: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
This Nigeria is full of hypocrite,,, if every one of us test power or fame our true self will come to play, Some persons na poverty make them humble

6 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by rolams(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
Don't let Dem hype you enter grave ooo!
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by maasoap(m): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
Astra101:
Something keep telling me that those Instagram slay queens (Hilda gangs) that supported Hilda would not be happy for what this innocent girl is trying to do grin

They see her as a spoiler and someone send to divert their early fames and attention cheesy
Is that not the truth you're saying?
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by callmevirus(m): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
She don cook what nobody can cook
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by BATified2023: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
maasoap:

Is that not the truth you're saying?
so u don’t know records are meant to b broken?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by juwoonn(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
grin grin grin
Kharol1234:

Say she cook food

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by ednut1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
She is a clown

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Henix(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
New madness in Nigeria
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Ashirioluwa: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
The chase for “GWR Cook-A-Thon” is the new madness in Naija.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Omoawoke: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
BATified2023:
The earlier d better those hatefilled miscreants understand that records are meant to b broken n the sky is large enough for all birds to fly

Person succeed for your family n u self dey hustle hard to get pass him n some people call it bad belle

Some are even saying u are an hater for aspiring to b as rich as him

Some mugus even argued u should allow him enjoy his wealth for 20 years before u start to hustle

Those haters never know the kind people whey dey jam. They jam Yoruba people, dey jam problem grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by xynerise: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
Press Conference on how to cook Beans grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by mariahAngel(f): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
Zutukwanu ike, nwata a!
O kariala gi n'ahu.
O wudi gini? Hahahaha
grin

2 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Billionaire2: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Dammy Dammy. Keep repping!
We Ekitis are proud of you.

Even we wey no be Ekiti we very proud of her👍

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by IbileIfe: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
Shay omoge Yi shingle?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
she better always go with security before those Nnamdi KANU supporters that Peter obi and Hilda inherited attacked her

those uncivilized baboon

I'm glad someone said above that Ekiti people no have time for werey, in Yoruba land you wouldn't want to mess with Ekiti and Ondo people, left to them those non Yoruba would have taken Lagos because Lagos indigene gentle, them no like wahala, just have fun and enjoy na em be their nature

I be Ekiti man and I no dey look face

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by vengertime: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kharol1234:

Say she cook food

Those are not police men, Na vigilante groups

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Karemarealty288(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Dammy Dammy......chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by jogsman01(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
[quote author=COMPAQ post=123879703]

That ain't police. Looks like man o war[/quote
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Omoawoke: 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:
Southwesterners are the most jealous people I have seen in my life. When they see you do something and succeed, they'd want to copy copy.

Na Hilda be the first person to set the record ba..?
She carry yansh dey do record una dey hail am like person whey do the unthinkable.

Record whey anybody fit break any time.
Yoruba people go choke you, no peace for you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by jogsman01(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
COMPAQ:

That ain't police. Looks like man o war
na cadet, not M'OW

2 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by BATified2023: 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Omoawoke:

Those haters never know the kind people whey dey jam. They jam Yoruba people, dey jam problem grin
they think it’s business as usual where they insult d northerners for good 8 years without caution n nothing sup

We promise to give them wotowoto in all their doings that they brag about

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Rexymania(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Her pussy is getting wider. Believe me... Different phone calls as we speak 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by richie240: 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
I like ds girl's guts mennnn!
She's really trying to make a mark!
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by randymirrors(f): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
Go girl. You have my full support. I loved Hilda initially until I started seeing her whoree pictures. There's something uniquely endearing about girls who look decent. They're more appealing to me than whorish looking girls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by TemplarLandry: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
Correct man.
Billionaire2:

Even we wey no be Ekiti we very proud of her👍

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by luminouz(m): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
flyca:
I watched her press conference.

My Advice: She should go and learn how to read properly first, then come back and read again smiley
So you are a hater too? shocked

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kharol1234:

Say she cook food

Look very sir, that is not a Nigerian police personnel. Those are private security guards in uniform that is similar to the police
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Omoawoke: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
BATified2023:
they think it’s business as usual where they insult d northerners for good 8 years without caution n nothing sup

We promise to give them wotowoto in all their doings that they brag about

They jam problem this time. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) / My Husband Loves Heavy Breakfast! / I Love Big Carrots Like This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.