Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference (77612 Views)

We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR / Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by DrMuzungu(m): 7:19am On Jun 19, 2023
Another yeyebrity.
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by ComeToJesus: 7:54am On Jun 19, 2023
Chef wey no fit read wetin she write, is that one a Chef?

All I see is stupid-a-thon instead of cook-a-thon.

Her iberiberism is top notch..
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Fearyourcreator: 7:54am On Jun 19, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
u no dey chop? rada rada banza bunkum blu blu spits angry
Para e
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Para e
meaningless
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Fearyourcreator: 8:55am On Jun 19, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
meaningless
Afofun
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Hotice085: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2023
ComeToJesus:
Chef wey no fit read wetin she write, is that one a Chef?

All I see is stupid-a-thon instead of cook-a-thon.

Her iberiberism is top notch..

Her iberiberism is sponsored and back fully by this Mr America dude, alobright17
The Chicago President is the cause of all dis nonsense
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by comrChris(m): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2023
Somebody somewhere is pushing this girl.
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by StJasper(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2023
bdon12:

Guiness record is a celebration of nonsense jst in case u dnt know.man wit longest prick,man wit longest nail,they never celebrate something meaningful.

Let me just correct you here. You are the one who doesn't see anything meaningful in GWR. Their records cover all facets of life including science, technology, sports, academic, automobile industry, politics, religion, culinary arts, geography, etc.
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by bdon12: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2023
StJasper:

Let me just correct you here. You are the one who doesn't see anything meaningful in GWR. Their records cover all facets of life including science, technology, sports, academic, automobile industry, politics, religion, culinary arts, geography, etc.
So celebrating who can cook d longest is worth it to u abi?issorite
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by PrincewithGod(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2023
Busy pursuing after records that will perish.
Pursue after records that will not perish : YOUR NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE!
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by StJasper(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2023
bdon12:

So celebrating who can cook d longest is worth it to u abi?issorite

Why are you so myopic
Is the GWR all about cooking?
Can you please tell us just one thing your family can celebrate about you?
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by luluman: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Dammy Dammy. Keep repping!
We Ekitis are proud of you.
DAMI the fear of social media rats.
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Iamdbull: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Love800:
Bro i grit o

Hw do i upload music audios on youtube? U have an idea?
I only know about video
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Love800(m): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ok. Wat abt other music sites like audiomack, spotify, soundcloud, do you know hw i can put it?

Pls sorry for disturbing u.

Anyway am a gospel artiste
Iamdbull:

I only know about video
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by bdon12: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
StJasper:

Why are you so myopic
Is the GWR all about cooking?
Can you please tell us just one thing your family can celebrate about you?
I dont need to prove shit to u.this is a faceless forum. I hav given my opinion...get a life,m busy
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by StJasper(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
bdon12:

I dont need to prove shit to u.this is a faceless forum. I hav given my opinion...get a life,m busy

See a lifeless nonentity who hides behind facelessness forming life coach.
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by bdon12: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
StJasper:

See a lifeless nonentity who hides behind facelessness forming life coach.
Goodbye sir no vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) / My Husband Loves Heavy Breakfast! / I Love Big Carrots Like This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.