Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference (77566 Views)

We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR / Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by lakesidepapa(m): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
I don't understand all these hype.. mthchw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Juniorangel(m): 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
Chai... cheesy cheesy cheesy Security details for just cooking?
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by BATified2023: 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
Arizoner:
go and sit down. Where was dami when hilda was planning her cooking?
where was burna boy when wizkid won his first Grammy?

So cos wizkid won Grammy burna boy should stop singing for many years so wizkid can shine well well?

That’s how stupid your question is

If person graduate with first class in your family just tell others not to go to school again so it won’t b like bad belle

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by RoadMozart(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
WHAT A WINTCH

SHE IS A CONFAM DESTINY SNATCHER

SHE IS A TRUE REPRESENTATION OF A TYPICAL NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN....ALWAYS BEHAVING HOLIER THAN THOU YET SHE LIKE THEM ALL PRACTICE WITCHCRAFT UNDER THE GUISE OF CHRISTIANITY

You be idan grin
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by nazicartel(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
Typing:

She better pass this Girl grin grin grin
where's ihiala ?
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Tmb78(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:
Southwesterners are the most jealous people I have seen in my life. When they see you do something and succeed, they'd want to copy copy.
Were you not the one asking the mod to ban someone the other time?
So Mynd44 shouldn't ban your tribalistic comment ?

Why are you people always ashamed of your tribe?
Why the fake name and picture na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by BATified2023: 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
Father4all:
Nigerians too like copy copy
messi too like copy copy

Since Ronaldo first win world best messi suppose give am 7 years before he win him own

That’s how u sound

2 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by dnawah(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kharol1234:
Press conference for wetin na?

Say she cook food

Nigeria police church vigilante self na anywhere belle face them they put head.
them dey do longer throat.
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by EmmyDJourno: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
She should go focus on something else, staying awake for over 6days no be beans
This one body no fit carry am
The problem with illiteracy is that it downgrades the effort of everybody and makes the owner never ready for the real work needed to excel
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Oluwomonext212(m): 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Even the whole thing is kind of funny to her ! Look at the way she’s stylishly laughing sef… so funny 😂
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by edoairways: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
bdon12:
Instead of celebrating inventions we are celebrating food cooking marathon.
D world truly celebrates nonsense
Invention indeed
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Nigeriagood(m): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
nazicartel:
She's from Ekiti state. Right ?
the greatest state ever ekiti yes she is
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by TemplarLandry: 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
Funny.
livenija:
una illiteracy too much
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Dearlord(m): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Omoawoke:

Not as dirty as your fathers house and village

... coming out from the mouth of whose mother dirty infectious bushy p**ssy rendered useless
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Sltp: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
Yoruba say Orishishi. I don't like desperate people. I can tolerate ambition - it can be a good thing but too much of ambition is not good
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
BATified2023:
The earlier d better those hatefilled miscreants understand that records are meant to b broken n the sky is large enough for all birds to fly

Person succeed for your family n u self dey hustle hard to get pass him n some people call it bad belle

Some are even saying u are an hater for aspiring to b as rich as him

Some mugus even argued u should allow him enjoy his wealth for 20 years before u start to hustle

You get sense, bros... I don't understand the hate towards the girl... It's just like saying because there's a POS stand on a street, no other POS should open on same street... Or because the pastor that opened church in one local government just started to blow, nobody should open church until he don blow well well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by bigiyaro(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
Na tribalism go finally rearrange this country, these people are filled to the brime with tribal bigotry and deadly envy.
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by bdon12: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
StJasper:

Why can't you lead the way by celebrating an invention?

People like you are referred to as "kill-joy".
M doing pretty well in my own field...i aint playing local league
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by bdon12: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Nigeria not the world.
Tanks for d correction.Nigeria celebrates nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Kennyfancy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kharol1234:
Press conference for wetin na?

Say she cook food

Nigeria police church vigilante self na anywhere belle face them they put head.
my belle don burst with laugh, church vigilantes
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by DMerciful(m): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ok..so don't claim our Lagos again o
TemplarLandry:
Dammy Dammy. Keep repping!
We Ekitis are proud of you.
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by DMerciful(m): 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
Everything is tribalism to you guys
BATified2023:
The earlier d better those hatefilled miscreants understand that records are meant to b broken n the sky is large enough for all birds to fly

Person succeed for your family n u self dey hustle hard to get pass him n some people call it bad belle

Some are even saying u are an hater for aspiring to b as rich as him

Some mugus even argued u should allow him enjoy his wealth for 20 years before u start to hustle

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by TemplarLandry: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
Lol.
DMerciful:
Ok..so don't claim our Lagos again o
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by StJasper(m): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
bdon12:

M doing pretty well in my own field...i aint playing local league

Are you saying GWR is local league? I know people like you.

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by lascos912(m): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
ednut1:
She is a clown
pennywise or joker
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by wildernessVoice: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
Can she pound native Ekiti pounded Yam with gbegiri.. 🤤

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by lascos912(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
some Hilda's chickens here don dey fall

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by lascos912(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:
Southwesterners are the most jealous people I have seen in my life. When they see you do something and succeed, they'd want to copy copy.
pains

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Typing: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
nazicartel:
where's ihiala ?

Anambra State
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by schoolboymatt(m): 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
I'm proud of her for what she has got going...e no easy!
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by SAMBARRY: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
Omoawoke:

You never sabi Ekiti people dey play, that girl no go reat until she kill hilda joy grin
yinmu
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Alamkir: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
This dammy girl sabi Peper dem sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) / My Husband Loves Heavy Breakfast! / I Love Big Carrots Like This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.