Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference (77608 Views)

We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR / Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by OblorOblor: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
All this hydraulic soup people, una go die one by one on top Igbo people matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by jehoha696(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
PR STUNT....watin she dey grant press conference for,anyway records are meant to be btoken,usain bolt creat nd break him own record self...anyway u guys shuld watch out for me,imma cook & fvck for 30days non-stop... AM SURELY CUMING
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by SAMBARRY: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
Omoawoke:
Na this girl go kill Hilda gang las las cheesy

She no send anybody, what a sensation.
Ekiti people whey stubborn pass anything. She don mean Hilda gang say she must send them to their early demise grin
Hilda wey don collect award, recognition and money.dey play.

You better tell village cook to stop wasting gas and focus on how to graduate.300 level babe wey no Sabi speak English,wey no dey polished.continue pushing her instead of telling dami the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by lomprico(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
Baci sef no do reach like this. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by slowice(m): 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
They will eventually leave this girl high and dry sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Dearlord(m): 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
Just look at the dirty environment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Arizoner: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
BATified2023:
The earlier d better those hatefilled miscreants understand that records are meant to b broken n the sky is large enough for all birds to fly

Person succeed for your family n u self dey hustle hard to get pass him n some people call it bad belle

Some are even saying u are an hater for aspiring to b as rich as him

Some mugus even argued u should allow him enjoy his wealth for 20 years before u start to hustle

go and sit down. Where was dami when hilda was planning her cooking?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Henry22(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ekiti people never disappoint grin, na for same ekiti person buy Toyota spider wey him dey chain to him bed for night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by TrumpDonald2: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
bdon12:
Instead of celebrating inventions we are celebrating food cooking marathon.
D world truly celebrates nonsense
Nigeria not the world.
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by MrAmbrose(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
ALL I KNOW IS THAT SHE WANTS THE WORLD TO RECOGNIZE HER JUST LIKE HILDA, I WISH HER WELL THO.
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
Henry22:
Ekiti people never disappoint grin, na for same ekiti person buy Toyota spider wey him dey chain to him bed for night.

Wow 😂😆😂 😂😂
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Arizoner: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
Omoawoke:
Na this girl go kill Hilda gang las las cheesy

She no send anybody, what a sensation.
Ekiti people whey stubborn pass anything. She don mean Hilda gang say she must send them to their early demise grin
this is not right. Records are meant to be broken but not like this. It reeks of jealousy. Yoruba people sef

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by SAMBARRY: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:
Southwesterners are the most jealous people I have seen in my life. When they see you do something and succeed, they'd want to copy copy.
stop this tribalistic rubbish.dami no do well but this is not a basis for tribalism.the girl is supposed to be focusing on how she will graduate or register in a cooking school for the necessary professional training instead of wasting her time and gas.she dey compete with person wey don dey prepare 5 years ago

Dami zuwanike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Arizoner: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:
Southwesterners are the most jealous people I have seen in my life. When they see you do something and succeed, they'd want to copy copy.
God bless you my sister

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Phantom233: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
Joblessnes
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by flyca: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
luminouz:

So you are a hater too? shocked
Hater? Like some can actually hate in her reading skills? shocked
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Talk2Suzan(f): 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
Awwn obviously the reserved type, she looks like someone under a lot of pressure to go ahead with this thing. The best thing anyone can do for Dammy right now is send her to a Culinary School where she can learn more and become a Chef, if it's a passion though.
Now she's known as Chef Dammy, even though its a name that cracks us up, why not learn more and come out better as a real chef and apply officially to GWR to break any record that must has been set by Hilda Baci or any other person after her. That determination alone will say a lot about your passion and character and see if all Nigerians will not root for her. I wish her all the best though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Arizoner: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
mariahAngel:
Zutukwanu ike, nwata a! O kariala gi n'ahu. O wudi gini? Hahahaha grin
bia nwanyi owerri, achomu ri ndi gi
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Arizoner: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
IbileIfe:
Shay omoge Yi shingle?
oma la oke e. Se ole la obo
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Arizoner: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
Wiifesnatcher:
she better always go with security before those Nnamdi KANU supporters that Peter obi and Hilda inherited attacked her

those uncivilized baboon

I'm glad someone said above that Ekiti people no have time for werey, in Yoruba land you wouldn't want to mess with Ekiti and Ondo people, left to them those non Yoruba would have taken Lagos because Lagos indigene gentle, them no like wahala, just have fun and enjoy na em be their nature

I be Ekiti man and I no dey look face
oloriburuku ni e. So for una culture, when person do sth, them say make una copy
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by StJasper(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
bdon12:
Instead of celebrating inventions we are celebrating food cooking marathon.
D world truly celebrates nonsense

Why can't you lead the way by celebrating an invention?

People like you are referred to as "kill-joy".

2 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by JaskanFactor: 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
all this 100+ hour cooking business is starting to look like some strange ritual , about how much trivia you can distract a nation with, while large parts of the same country is experiencing mass genocide. brought to you by the wicked people who have a fetish for mocking their victims.

That's why in the very first days of covid, all the media in western world was full of news about toilet paper shortage, and people hoarding toilet paper, so that any politician in media about the issue could barely keep the laughter mocking the public off his face.

Lets just hope you not still cooking for 200 hours in the kitchen when the world ends suddenly without prior warning, or breaking news.
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Love800(m): 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
Bro i grit o

Hw do i upload music audios on youtube? U have an idea?
IamdbuII:
Dbull on this one!!!

See security wey I dey find, can't move on the street people all over me. I need like 2 officers and 3 bouncers
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Arizoner: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
randymirrors:
Go girl. You have my full support. I loved Hilda initially until I started seeing her whoree pictures. There's something uniquely endearing about girls who look decent. They're more appealing to me than whorish looking girls.
hilda is a decent gal and a virgin
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
Arizoner:
oloriburuku ni e. So for una culture, when person do sth, them say make una copy

who did Nnamdi KANU copy to fortified the little virgins left out of your many Agaracha ladies to fortify that useless clowns that was killed with two bullets?

don't tell me his ojukwu, Ojukwu only sacrifice your ancestors for His presidential ambition he came back for after the cowardice war

Ndi izuzu! just near the girl if your life won't be a story

Ndi Eriri Hilda is the first to cook in the world now? fooolish cow

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
Dearlord:
Nature is better than artificial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
Arizoner:
hilda is a decent gal and a virgin
CALABAR
CROSS RIVER/ AKWA IBOM
OK.
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Mariezaza1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
IamdbuII:
Dbull on this one!!!

See security wey I dey find, can't move on the street people all over me. I need like 2 officers and 3 bouncers
Boss bless your boy abeg and may God bless your music and other hustle
Opay
Thanks so much in advance 🙏
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Omoawoke: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Hilda wey don collect award, recognition and money.dey play.

You better tell village cook to stop wasting gas and focus on how to graduate.300 level babe wey no Sabi speak English,wey no dey polished.continue pushing her instead of telling dami the truth

You never sabi Ekiti people dey play, that girl no go reat until she kill hilda joy grin

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Omoawoke: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
Dearlord:

Not as dirty as your fathers house and village

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by HaneefahRN(f): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Isonu
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Sermwell(m): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
TBforgive:
It's better she walk around town with men protecting her before Hilda's emotional beans babies break her Head.
So of they want to break her head, it's those hungry looking man o war that will stop it? Dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) / My Husband Loves Heavy Breakfast! / I Love Big Carrots Like This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.