Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference (77596 Views)

We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR / Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
brain54:
This one wan turn celebrity by force…

To the dude above me. This ain’t Nigeria Police!
tongue tongue shocked shocked
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by spencekat(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ekiti Kete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by luminouz(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:
Southwesterners are the most jealous people I have seen in my life. When they see you do something and succeed, they'd want to copy copy.
So you too no like good thing?

Na bad bad thing fit your destiny

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by TemplarLandry: 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ebu la bu o.
mariahAngel:
Zutukwanu ike, nwata a!
O kariala gi n'ahu.
O wudi gini? Hahahaha
grin

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Successdude(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
bdon12:
Instead of celebrating inventions we are celebrating food cooking marathon.
D world truly celebrates nonsense

Do you have an idea how one can bring his invention to limelight ?

How to source the funds for prototype at least, and other packages not needing money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by juman(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
She tried.
Nice effort.

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by TemplarLandry: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
Are you sure?
FatimaAbubakar:
Southwesterners are the most jealous people I have seen in my life. When they see you do something and succeed, they'd want to copy copy.

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Kion: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
E no fit am

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Dubetex96(m): 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kharol1234:
Press conference for wetin na?

Say she cook food

Nigeria police self na anywhere belle face them they put head.

FFK be their role model anywhere belle face na their u go find FFK hustling for food

3 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by kestolove95(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
Which kind wahala bdix nitori oloun?

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Ndubuisipaul1: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
I want to abuse this girl but let me hold my peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Felaincarnated: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
Dem dey call u for kitchen abeg
IamdbuII:
Dbull on this one!!!

See security wey I dey find, can't move on the street people all over me. I need like 2 officers and 3 bouncers

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by richie240: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
This is d reason nigerians are wary of u.
You just hate without no reason.
Comman 'enter' and let us see!
cool

FatimaAbubakar:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by salvation77177: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Unnecessary attention with the sim of becoming a celebrity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
E good as ashawos dey cook for naija politicians grin
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Goalnaldo(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
IamdbuII:
Dbull on this one!!!

See security wey I dey find, can't move on the street people all over me. I need like 2 officers and 3 bouncers
i hope you didnt use this your moniker as your stage name too? The name fits a wrestler more than an artiste.

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by crisubanijunior(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
Press conference for what exactly? Our mumu no too much? This naija na cruise i swear. Imagine say she even paid secuirty. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Typing: 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
nazicartel:
She's from Ekiti state. Right ?

She better pass this Girl grin grin grin

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
E good as ashawos dey cook for some naija politicians under guise of GBr grin
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Father4all: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nigerians too like copy copy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by livenija: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Dammy Dammy. Keep repping!
We Ekitis are proud of you.
una illiteracy too much

3 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Johnchrix(m): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
She can't speak without using Yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by shegra58: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
bdon12:
you too invent something let us celebrate you wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
brain54:
This one wan turn celebrity by force…

To the dude above me. This ain’t Nigeria Police!

I tire!. E be like when Kim Kardashian de do braids. I am enjoying the drama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by kingyakos: 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kharol1234:

Say she cook food

Look well is that Nigeria Police or boys scout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kharol1234:

Say she cook food

Hahahahah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†
Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
E good as ashawos dey cook for some naija politicians under guise of GBr grin
AND ALL THIS CHEF ABI COOKERS GET COMMON FACTOR,WHICH IS NYASH grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Felaincarnated: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
We don too get plenty issues for naija.
Like dis now, dem sopoz give Ekiti state, Chef dammy, pretty Mike, Bob risky, speed darlington, uche maduagwu, happie boys, yul edochie, judy edochie, Aisha and odogwu small land make dem take start their own country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
TBforgive:
It's better she walk around town with men protecting her before Hilda's emotional beans babies break her Head.

What's this one saying ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by mariahAngel(f): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
Johnchrix:
She can't speak without using Yoruba

It's not a bad thing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by ikpumbe(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
This is what her sponsers want

To divert attention of Hilda.
Complete witchcraft.
If it's an Igbo woman that did this, she would have come from tribe of hate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference by SaLongs1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
bdon12:
Naija truly celebrates nonsense!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) / My Husband Loves Heavy Breakfast! / I Love Big Carrots Like This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.