Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,569 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame (41342 Views)

Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? / Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Patrioticman007(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
RoadMozart:
That boy must be a bast*rd. The mama suppose naked swear for am.

Why will she curse her only son ?, It will only worsen the situation. Let her 1st deny him the basics like food and accomodations for a week. Let him live with his friends.

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by grandstar(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Freshtruth

Don't be angry. One day, he'll realize what he did was wrong.

Na small pikin dey worry am. We learn everyday
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Skepticus: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
purples25:

I don't even understand the mom's wisdom. Honestly. If I was her, I wouldn't try to exhibit and parade myself in front of his friends. What's the deal? Does she want to become friends with the son's friends too or what?

If I am her, even acting with wisdom, I will first assess the situation. These boys are rich but not wise, and he needs their connection to move forward in life and later help mom. Because they are not wise, they may try to dismiss her son if they find out she's the mother. If I was her therefore, I will not call out to him or associate with him when he is with them. As long as he is coming back home and still with us in reality, no problem. That particular time is not the time to start acting like a baby, trying to validate 'I am his mother! I am his mother!' For what now, haba! How will your son move if you are always sticking to him like chewing gum?

I, in her shoes, will let him gain what he must gain from them. When he is done benefiting from them, and moves up so high with so much power, then they cannot do anything when I am finally introduced as mom.

I see her behavior as childish.

She's been on the streets since, she didn't understand the way of social oppression here? MUST she reinforce her status as his mother at that instance? What's this desperation for relevance from her?

I feel pity for your parents or whoever raised you.

So, you'll deny those who took care of you for some stupid and vain display of wealth?

May I never raise your type as kids. God forbid!!

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Kevineleven(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
You see this life, your thoughts create your reality.
When a man lives a fake life, all his friend will be fake.
Now he denies his real mum, he is gonna need a fake one and it will cost him.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Burgerlomo: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
End time son

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by WantsandMore: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Freshtruth:
I Have this friend whose mother sell roasted corn and bolle(roasted plantain) the mother called me and narrated what happen this is own son pretended not to know her because he is with a group of girls and guys that day when the car he enter with his friends stop buy to buy roasted corn. She saw her son inside the car and she was like 'kelvin wetin u dey inside person motor' the young man was shy and had to deny that he is not the one I confronted him. Continue..
probably low self esteem, if na me, I for make sure dey clear my mama tray, tell her say we go jam later carry take away come fo her join sef ...sweet mother

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by LeeSmart: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
nokspos:
Its take maturity to handle such situation well, i understand him , it doesn't mean he hate his mom, obviously he's not comfortable with his mother's current situation and who do anything to upgrade her. Even though what he did was wrong. it shows he's not matured enough to handle the situation better and he's desperate to upgrade his status. He should just go back immediately to apologies to the mom or even help her sell for a few hours to make her understand that he's 100 percent with her. It's not a big deal if the mother understands.

Don't blame him, people borrow 10million naira to join big boys' clubs, i know a few clubs like that, and trust me , you will start getting big contracts ones you join their clicks, sometimes you have to fake it till you make it, he didn't handle the situation well because he's obviously not matured enough, but he could have gone back immediately to apologies and even help her sell for a few hours.
See this one again, hmmm.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by nahr(f): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
Sad, you shouldn't be ashamed of your parents as long as they are not doing anything immoral or criminal.

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Laird:
My views may be tough but it is the reality and truth

Please in Africa. Children are not a sort of vanity Legacy or fertility pride.
Children are EXPENSIVE RESPONSIBILITIES.
IN NIGERIA THERE IS MASS UNEMPLOYMENT, LITTLE GOVERNMENT SUPPORT TO.CITIZENS AND HIGH LEVEL OF MASS POVERTY AND VERY SLIM OPPORTUNITIES TO ESCAPE POVERTY IF BORN POOR.

STOP GIVING BIRTH TO CHILDREN YOU CANT ESTABLISH

MOST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLES PARENTS HELPED TO.SET THEM UP FOR.SUCCESS THROUGH BUSINESS CAPITAL OR HIGH QUALITY TRAINING IN POTENTTALLY HIGH INCOME CAREERS

DAVIDOS FATHER AND DBANJS PARENTS SET THEM U IN MUSIC. . SAME FOR ADENUGA, DANGOTE, IYINOLIWA ABOYEJI, JEFF BEZOS, BOLA TINUBU, OSIBANJO, FEMI OTEDOLA, BEYONCE, MICHAEL JORDAN, KOBE BRYANT, MARK ZUCKERBERG , SAUDI PRINCE ALWALEED,, DONALD TRUMP, TIGER WOOD, DONALD TRUMP,FLOYD MAYWEATHER, TAYLOR SWIFT, JERMAINE DUPRI. EVEN PUFF DADDY HAS SET UP HIS SON IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

IMAGINE A CHILD FETCHING WATER OR SELLING ITEMS AFTER SCHOOL.WHILE ANOTHER CHILD IS TAKING EXTRA LESSONS IN PROGRAMMING OR OTHER POTENTIALLY HIGH INCOME SKILLS LIKE MUSIC OR FOOTBALL OR BASKETBALL

I WANT TO BE A MOTHER OR A FATHER IS NOT ENOUGH REASON AND IS A VERY SELFISH REASON TO BRING ANOTHER LIFE INTO THIS WORLD TO BE SUFFERING AND STRUGGLING.

MOST OF MY CHILD HOOD FRIENDS THAT ARE DOING BETTER THAN ME KEEP THEIR DISTANCE. EVEN THOSE THAT TALENT AND SKILL WISE HAD TO BE BAILED OUT BY THEIR PARENTS

A LOT OF FRIENDS TRAVEL OUT AND STOP KEEPING IN REGULAR CONTACT WITH ME. EVEN THISE WE USED TO.BE 5&6 . EVEN THOSE WHO I HAD NEVER ASKED THEM FOR A PENNY WHILE IN NIGERIA . HARSH, PAINFUL BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS.

LIFE IS ALREADY HARD AND HARSH AND EXPENSIVE ALREADY. THERE IS. NO GLORY IN STRUGGLING.
NO NEED TO BRING CHILDREN WITHOUT A VERY EXTREMELY STRONG SAFETY NET INTO THIS WORLD
That is why people in the developed countries have less children, they are aware of this knowledge . EVEN DELIVERY, BABY FOOD, DRUGS, RENT, SCHOOL FEES ARE ALREADY EXPENSIVE

DONT BRING ANY CHILD TO.THIS WORLD TO SUFFER OR START STRUGGLING. THAT IS MY 5&6

Gerrard59
lordadam
pansophist
capslocked
mjbolt
caveAdullam
luminouz
emmadoet

God bless you for this.

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by SeaTrade(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Smart young man,
Moat times in life,you'd need a lot of deception to progress.Show people the real you and you won't go nowhere,
Reason all the people claiming "real" are most times poor.
Life is a game,you have to play for your survival.
A smart mother would understand this and not make a big deal out of it,after all,whatever spoils of war the son brings is for the betterment of the family,
That's if the son is a team player anyway.

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by purples25(f): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Freshtruth:
You see your son on someone else car you will just keep quiet simply because u want him.to roll with the big boys na was for some people reasoning sha

And talking and calling him at that point is to what end or what is my gain there exactly?

Look at the bigger picture.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by BCJAY(f): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
That is how his children too will deny him.

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by purples25(f): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Skepticus:

So, you'll deny those who took care of you for some stupid and vain display of wealth?

Yes, I too don't want a father that jumps to conclusions anyhow.

Read again, maybe you'll understand better what I mean in my post.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Hassanmaye(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
Freshtruth:
I Have this friend whose mother sell roasted corn and bolle(roasted plantain) the mother called me and narrated what happen this is own son pretended not to know her because he is with a group of girls and guys that day when the car he enter with his friends stop buy to buy roasted corn. She saw her son inside the car and she was like 'kelvin wetin u dey inside person motor' the young man was shy and had to deny that he is not the one I confronted him. Continue..
Just imagine!!
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Starboytwo(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
I'm having only 1 kid.

so help me God..
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Pointblack: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
Freshtruth:
He is a bastard. Not their son
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Burgerlomo: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
Odward:
What’s your own business with mama and pikin matter?

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by vickydevoka(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ireportlive:

This is sad...

The only close friends I have are my mother and my girlfriend... Any other person is close aquiatance

Soonest he would learn that the so called friends don't give a fvck about him

You girlfriend will soon join the acquaintance
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Anticrime77: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
Laird:
My views may be tough but it is the reality and truth

Please in Africa. Children are not a sort of vanity Legacy or fertility pride.
Children are EXPENSIVE RESPONSIBILITIES.
IN NIGERIA THERE IS MASS UNEMPLOYMENT, LITTLE GOVERNMENT SUPPORT TO.CITIZENS AND HIGH LEVEL OF MASS POVERTY AND VERY SLIM OPPORTUNITIES TO ESCAPE POVERTY IF BORN POOR.

STOP GIVING BIRTH TO CHILDREN YOU CANT ESTABLISH

MOST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLES PARENTS HELPED TO.SET THEM UP FOR.SUCCESS THROUGH BUSINESS CAPITAL OR HIGH QUALITY TRAINING IN POTENTTALLY HIGH INCOME CAREERS

DAVIDOS FATHER AND DBANJS PARENTS SET THEM U IN MUSIC. . SAME FOR ADENUGA, DANGOTE, IYINOLIWA ABOYEJI, JEFF BEZOS, BOLA TINUBU, OSIBANJO, FEMI OTEDOLA, BEYONCE, MICHAEL JORDAN, KOBE BRYANT, MARK ZUCKERBERG , SAUDI PRINCE ALWALEED,, DONALD TRUMP, TIGER WOOD, DONALD TRUMP,FLOYD MAYWEATHER, TAYLOR SWIFT, JERMAINE DUPRI. EVEN PUFF DADDY HAS SET UP HIS SON IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

IMAGINE A CHILD FETCHING WATER OR SELLING ITEMS AFTER SCHOOL.WHILE ANOTHER CHILD IS TAKING EXTRA LESSONS IN PROGRAMMING OR OTHER POTENTIALLY HIGH INCOME SKILLS LIKE MUSIC OR FOOTBALL OR BASKETBALL

I WANT TO BE A MOTHER OR A FATHER IS NOT ENOUGH REASON AND IS A VERY SELFISH REASON TO BRING ANOTHER LIFE INTO THIS WORLD TO BE SUFFERING AND STRUGGLING.

MOST OF MY CHILD HOOD FRIENDS THAT ARE DOING BETTER THAN ME KEEP THEIR DISTANCE. EVEN THOSE THAT TALENT AND SKILL WISE HAD TO BE BAILED OUT BY THEIR PARENTS

A LOT OF FRIENDS TRAVEL OUT AND STOP KEEPING IN REGULAR CONTACT WITH ME. EVEN THISE WE USED TO.BE 5&6 . EVEN THOSE WHO I HAD NEVER ASKED THEM FOR A PENNY WHILE IN NIGERIA . HARSH, PAINFUL BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS.

LIFE IS ALREADY HARD AND HARSH AND EXPENSIVE ALREADY. THERE IS. NO GLORY IN STRUGGLING.
NO NEED TO BRING CHILDREN WITHOUT A VERY EXTREMELY STRONG SAFETY NET INTO THIS WORLD
That is why people in the developed countries have less children, they are aware of this knowledge . EVEN DELIVERY, BABY FOOD, DRUGS, RENT, SCHOOL FEES ARE ALREADY EXPENSIVE

DONT BRING ANY CHILD TO.THIS WORLD TO SUFFER OR START STRUGGLING. THAT IS MY 5&6

Gerrard59
lordadam
pansophist
capslocked
mjbolt
caveAdullam
luminouz
emmadoet

God bless u.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by achimendy(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
Freshtruth:

Very stupid child.

That's the last thing I'll ever do to my parents.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Angelfrost(m): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
That's the very same way African Negroes deny their heritage and countries abroad!

They are lost souls! I pity them all!

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
That is bad. My late mother use to sell palm oil nd she would give her life for me. Aside from God, My mom is number two. I will cut off any friend who looks down on my mum.

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Angelfrost(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Chai!!! Be wary of that friend of your, if he can deny his mother then you are nothing to him.

Too much wisdom here!... I greet you specially, Sir!!! Well said!
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by VIKTO83(m): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
Assume the guy yo be a cultist.
Has he not saved his mother in d case of future times?
Think of this on either sides.
Think concretely.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by mariahAngel(f): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Smitaro100:
Werey son grin

CEO awon omokomo. grin
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by EBEk101(m): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
That ur friend is stupid, werey pikin
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Ameduedwin: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
If boli Fry plantain is not good for his mother as work , why his friends went there to buy it?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by VTJN(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Reminderz:
unless he asks for forgiveness and seek amendment for his ways, such children doesn't usually go far or end well in life, especially if the parents sacrificed everything for the child... it's such a shame to deny your parents in front of those who don't give 2 fvcks about you...
personally i don't believe in karma or parents curse

My neighbour whom we've live together for decades has 3 sons and 1 daughter, the daughter was the eldest. She took 8 years from her immediate younger brother. This lady has been married for 18 years and she has never for once visited her Parents. She doesn't send them money. She doesn't care about her siblings and old parents. Do you know what? Her parents took care of their own parents. Her mother's mother died right in the hand of her mother. Her father brought his mother from the village after the demise of his father, and took care of her until she died. Her parents didn't forsake or abandone their parents but their only daughter did abandoned them. All these while when her grand parents died she never show up for the burial, including her husband. Her mother do call her once in a while to remind her that is it when they died she will come for burial?

I also know parents who abandoned their children from small and those children took care of them when they are grown. This life is just mystery seriously. My experience with these two families and what some people use to say made me not to believe the word KARMA

My view

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Angelfrost(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
Skepticus:

Leave them... They think they are actually smart when they make such idiotic comments!

They call themselves "Woke"!

This Gen-Z ehn... The future is not looking bright at all! Especially in this part of the world! SMH!

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Brainardc(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
The said Son should be ashamed of him self, I hate nonsense.

Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! / Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. / Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55