Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame (41340 Views)

Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? / Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by luminouz(m): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2023
Freshtruth:
I Have this friend whose mother sell roasted corn and bolle(roasted plantain) the mother called me and narrated what happen this is own son pretended not to know her because he is with a group of girls and guys that day when the car he enter with his friends stop buy to buy roasted corn. She saw her son inside the car and she was like 'kelvin wetin u dey inside person motor' the young man was shy and had to deny that he is not the one I confronted him. Continue..

What a foolish SÎMP!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Odward(m): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2023
lascos912:
it will never be well with you, you are a type of that boy
Go alleviate your father and mother from their generational poverty before you chat to me asshole
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Odward(m): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2023
viceddy95:

If you don’t have anything meaningful to say,abeg keep quiet and pass…
You’re so irrelevant I got nothing to say to you
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by olasaad(f): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2023
goldstar25:
he will surely need her someday. fake life everywhere

He will surely go back home to eat and sleep that same day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by purples25(f): 9:52am On Jun 19, 2023
nokspos:
Its take maturity to handle such situation well, i understand him , it doesn't mean he hate his mom, obviously he's not comfortable with his mother's current situation and who do anything to upgrade her. Even though what he did was wrong. it shows he's not matured enough to handle the situation better and he's desperate to upgrade his status. He should just go back immediately to apologies to the mom or even help her sell for a few hours to make her understand that he's 100 percent with her. It's not a big deal if the mother understands.

Don't blame him, people borrow 10million naira to join big boys' clubs, i know a few clubs like that, and trust me , you will start getting big contracts ones you join their clicks, sometimes you have to fake it till you make it, he didn't handle the situation well because he's obviously not matured enough, but he could have gone back immediately to apologies and even help her sell for a few hours.

I don't even understand the mom's wisdom. Honestly. If I was her, I wouldn't try to exhibit and parade myself in front of his friends. What's the deal? Does she want to become friends with the son's friends too or what?

If I am her, even acting with wisdom, I will first assess the situation. These boys are rich but not wise, and he needs their connection to move forward in life and later help mom. Because they are not wise, they may try to dismiss her son if they find out she's the mother. If I was her therefore, I will not call out to him or associate with him when he is with them. As long as he is coming back home and still with us in reality, no problem. That particular time is not the time to start acting like a baby, trying to validate 'I am his mother! I am his mother!' For what now, haba! How will your son move if you are always sticking to him like chewing gum?

I, in her shoes, will let him gain what he must gain from them. When he is done benefiting from them, and moves up so high with so much power, then they cannot do anything when I am finally introduced as mom.

I see her behavior as childish.

She's been on the streets since, she didn't understand the way of social oppression here? MUST she reinforce her status as his mother at that instance? What's this desperation for relevance from her?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Wizywiz(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2023
Laird:
My views may be tough but it is the reality and truth

Please in Africa. Children are not a sort of vanity Legacy or fertility pride.
Children are EXPENSIVE RESPONSIBILITIES.
IN NIGERIA THERE IS MASS UNEMPLOYMENT, LITTLE GOVERNMENT SUPPORT TO.CITIZENS AND HIGH LEVEL OF MASS POVERTY AND VERY SLIM OPPORTUNITIES TO ESCAPE POVERTY IF BORN POOR.

STOP GIVING BIRTH TO CHILDREN YOU CANT ESTABLISH

MOST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLES PARENTS HELPED TO.SET THEM UP FOR.SUCCESS THROUGH BUSINESS CAPITAL OR HIGH QUALITY TRAINING IN POTENTTALLY HIGH INCOME CAREERS

DAVIDOS FATHER AND DBANJS PARENTS SET THEM U IN MUSIC. . SAME FOR ADENUGA, DANGOTE, IYINOLIWA ABOYEJI, JEFF BEZOS, BOLA TINUBU, OSIBANKO, BEYONCE, MICHAEL JORDAN, KOBE BRYANT, MARK ZUCKERBERG , SAUDI PRINCE ALWALEED,, DONALD TRUMP, TIGER WOOD, DONALD TRUMP,FLOYD MAYWEATHER, TAYLOR SWIFT, JERMAINE DUPRI. EVEN PUFF DADDY HAS SET UP HIS SON IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

IMAGINE A CHILD FETCHING WATER OR SELLING ITEMS AFTER SCHOOL.WHILE ANOTHER CHILD IS TAKING EXTRA LESSONS IN PROGRAMMING OR OTHER POTENTIALLY HIGH INCOME SKILLS

I WANT TO BE A MOTHER OR A FATHER IS NOT ENOUGH REASON AND IS A VERY SELFISH REASON TO BRING ANOTHER LIFE INTO THIS WORLD TO BE SUFFERING AND STRUGGLING.

MOST OF MY CHILD HOOD FRIENDS THAT ARE DOING BETTER THAN ME KEEP THEIR DISTANCE. EVEN THOSE THAT TALENT AND SKILL WISE HAD TO BE BAILED OUT BY THEIR PARENTS

A LOT OF FRIENDS TRAVEL OUT AND STOP KEEPING IN REGULAR CONTACT EVEN THISE WE USED TO.BE 5&6, EVEN THOSE WHO I HAD NEVER ASKED THEM FOR A PENNY WHILE IN NIGERIA . HARSH, PAINFUL BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS.

LIFE IS ALREADY HARD AND HARSH AND EXPENSIVE ALREADY
NO NEED TO BRING CHILDREN WITHOUT A VERY EXTREMELY STRONG SAFETY NET INTO THIS WORLD
That is why people in the developed countries have less children, they are aware of this knowledge

Gerrard59
lordadam
pansophist
capslocked
mjbolt
caveAdullam
luminouz
emmadoet

chilled Bottle of champagne for u bro....u spoke my mind.......is not by how many it's by how far.....e no easy...if to say some of us parents dey ok financially we for don dey certain level ...no need living in denial bro....na my fear in life birthing a child I can't move up and set up higher through my finance...world hard everyone needs a push or support

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Laird(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Life is harsh.
There was a guy who used to go to his friends uni apartment and also related well with the OTHER FLATMATES at that flat
So one day one of the flatmates came to a place in a CRV and kind off snubbed the Guys greeting. Until the MainMain Friend made mention of the Guys Car he also just got which was higher than the CRV. CRV GUY WANTED TO START FAMZING the guy he snubbed who then told him off. I was there

Christiano Ronaldo disguised as a street player and nobody looked at his football skills on the street until he removed his disguise . A famous violinist sold out a major venue in America but played on the streets abi subway with everyone passing by.

Everybody is not YOU. A lion would still eat its human carer. Humans were once using fellow humans as slaves. Most People tend to disrespect and look down on people who appear less wealthy or less in status than themselves

It is just human nature

That You could give your friend, or family member your last PENNY does not mean he or sbe can do the Same for You or your family
It's the painful truth unfortunately

Protect Yourself

It is what it is

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by pansophist(m): 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
The sad thing about this all is that when life difficulties happen to him (maybe he broke a leg in an accident), it's his mother whom he denied will be there for him.

Many people born idiot call am pikin. Tufiakwa.

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by vislabraye(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
Freshtruth:
I Have this friend whose mother sell roasted corn and bolle(roasted plantain) the mother called me and narrated what happen this is own son pretended not to know her because he is with a group of girls and guys that day when the car he enter with his friends stop buy to buy roasted corn. She saw her son inside the car and she was like 'kelvin wetin u dey inside person motor' the young man was shy and had to deny that he is not the one I confronted him. Continue..

That's the effect of materialism and peer pressure. Maybe he had lied to his friends that his parents that he is born abroad or that he goes to Canada for holiday.
But that being said, why did she shout his name, "Kevin wetin you dey find inside person motor?" Is it wrong for him to have friends that own cars ? It's sort of embarrassing. This calls for emotional intelligence.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by viceddy95(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
Odward:

You’re so irrelevant I got nothing to say to you
You are the one that is irrelevant,that’s why ,you don’t reason well…

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Odward(m): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
viceddy95:

You are the one that is irrelevant,that’s why ,you don’t reason well…
Dude just fücking rest you don’t matter on the grand scale of things.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by viceddy95(m): 12:26am On Jun 20, 2023
Odward:

Dude just fücking rest you don’t matter on the grand scale of things.
Guy man you self no matter,,learn to make use of your brain next time,even though is a faceless forum,no dy behave anyhow,in the name of I want to be controversial so that people will know you…

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Gerrard59(m): 3:08am On Jun 20, 2023
purples25:

I don't even understand the mom's wisdom. Honestly. If I was her, I wouldn't try to exhibit and parade myself in front of his friends. What's the deal? Does she want to become friends with the son's friends too or what?

If I am her, even acting with wisdom, I will first assess the situation. These boys are rich but not wise, and he needs their connection to move forward in life and later help mom. Because they are not wise, they may try to dismiss her son if they find out she's the mother. If I was her therefore, I will not call out to him or associate with him when he is with them. As long as he is coming back home and still with us in reality, no problem. That particular time is not the time to start acting like a baby, trying to validate 'I am his mother! I am his mother!' For what now, haba! How will your son move if you are always sticking to him like chewing gum?

I, in her shoes, will let him gain what he must gain from them. When he is done benefiting from them, and moves up so high with so much power, then they cannot do anything when I am finally introduced as mom.

I see her behavior as childish.

She's been on the streets since, she didn't understand the way of social oppression here? MUST she reinforce her status as his mother at that instance? What's this desperation for relevance from her?

Even though I am of the opinion that one should not deny the mom publicly, I find this perspective very interesting and insightful.

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by CaveAdullam: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2023
Laird:
My views may be tough but it is the reality and truth

Please in Africa. Children are not a sort of vanity Legacy or fertility pride.
Children are EXPENSIVE RESPONSIBILITIES.
IN NIGERIA THERE IS MASS UNEMPLOYMENT, LITTLE GOVERNMENT SUPPORT TO.CITIZENS AND HIGH LEVEL OF MASS POVERTY AND VERY SLIM OPPORTUNITIES TO ESCAPE POVERTY IF BORN POOR.

STOP GIVING BIRTH TO CHILDREN YOU CANT ESTABLISH

MOST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLES PARENTS HELPED TO.SET THEM UP FOR.SUCCESS THROUGH BUSINESS CAPITAL OR HIGH QUALITY TRAINING IN POTENTTALLY HIGH INCOME CAREERS

DAVIDOS FATHER AND DBANJS PARENTS SET THEM U IN MUSIC. . SAME FOR ADENUGA, DANGOTE, IYINOLIWA ABOYEJI, JEFF BEZOS, BOLA TINUBU, OSIBANJO, FEMI OTEDOLA, BEYONCE, MICHAEL JORDAN, KOBE BRYANT, MARK ZUCKERBERG , SAUDI PRINCE ALWALEED,, DONALD TRUMP, TIGER WOOD, DONALD TRUMP,FLOYD MAYWEATHER, TAYLOR SWIFT, JERMAINE DUPRI. EVEN PUFF DADDY HAS SET UP HIS SON IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

IMAGINE A CHILD FETCHING WATER OR SELLING ITEMS AFTER SCHOOL.WHILE ANOTHER CHILD IS TAKING EXTRA LESSONS IN PROGRAMMING OR OTHER POTENTIALLY HIGH INCOME SKILLS LIKE MUSIC OR FOOTBALL OR BASKETBALL

I WANT TO BE A MOTHER OR A FATHER IS NOT ENOUGH REASON AND IS A VERY SELFISH REASON TO BRING ANOTHER LIFE INTO THIS WORLD TO BE SUFFERING AND STRUGGLING.

MOST OF MY CHILD HOOD FRIENDS THAT ARE DOING BETTER THAN ME KEEP THEIR DISTANCE. EVEN THOSE THAT TALENT AND SKILL WISE HAD TO BE BAILED OUT BY THEIR PARENTS

A LOT OF FRIENDS TRAVEL OUT AND STOP KEEPING IN REGULAR CONTACT WITH ME. EVEN THISE WE USED TO.BE 5&6 . EVEN THOSE WHO I HAD NEVER ASKED THEM FOR A PENNY WHILE IN NIGERIA . HARSH, PAINFUL BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS.

LIFE IS ALREADY HARD AND HARSH AND EXPENSIVE ALREADY. THERE IS. NO GLORY IN STRUGGLING.
NO NEED TO BRING CHILDREN WITHOUT A VERY EXTREMELY STRONG SAFETY NET INTO THIS WORLD
That is why people in the developed countries have less children, they are aware of this knowledge . EVEN DELIVERY, BABY FOOD, DRUGS, RENT, SCHOOL FEES ARE ALREADY EXPENSIVE

DONT BRING ANY CHILD TO.THIS WORLD TO SUFFER OR START STRUGGLING. THAT IS MY 5&6

Gerrard59
lordadam
pansophist
capslocked
mjbolt
caveAdullam
luminouz
emmadoet

1. Yesterday, I saw a woman hawking boiled groundnut with her newly born child. Tightly tied to her back with a rough dirty wrapper.

The baby is between 3-4 months old. Meanwhile, the baby is the third of 3 children; the eldest is between 5-7 years, and the second child - is 3 years.

Before then, I have seen her struggling between heavy rainfall and scorching sunlight.

2. I love to see these children play. Their innocence when running and hiding from each other is a show of clean conscience.

Let me add: these children are physically beautiful. The combination of their voices, when they talk or sing is comparable to hosts of celestial bodies in procession for an angelic being.

3. They are not bothered by the economic status of their parents. Their clothes are worn out, but the joy they have within make them dance with them as if it was new.

Their understanding of the world is low and pure. Ignorance of human nature makes them mirthful every moment.

4. But each time the rays of my vision are cast on them, I see children who are lost in a world. This ignorance they enjoy is transient. From the lens of adulthood, they are suffering and deprived.

Twenty years from now, they will be challenged by reality. And their parents will be the first victim of their maliciousness due to their poor conditions.

5. The possibility of light at the end of the tunnel is ultra-slim. Because their parents can't even provide them with their basic needs. Their daily living is to find food and water to survive today, to have the strength to find food and water tomorrow.

6. The parents are hopeful, at least as adherents of religious faith, they are waiting upon God for a miracle, signs, and wonders.

7. Their optimism isn't wrong. However, they're not realistic. This is the reason there is a smooth transition of poverty from one generation to another. It is termed the "generational curse".

Predecessors didn't set any landmark or foundation for their children; the children still operate with the same technique as their predecessors.

This is the cycle of poverty. It lingers until someone in that genetic line, thinks and does things differently. Of course, it becomes a "supernatural miracle".

8. To understand why the poor reproduce, we must go back to evolutionary biology.

The goal of every living species is to have a safe environment for survival and reproduction. Myriads of adaptive features and behaviors are predicated on this template.

9. Wealthy people reproduce fewer children because they have ensured a good environment and made provisions for the survival of their children. Children can live for a long and reproduce successfully because they have the prerequisites necessary for survival and the spread of their genes.

10. Should I tell you about poor men?

They reproduce a higher number of children because they are not in the right environment and are low in resources expedient to cater for their children to ensure their survival.

Should in case one child die or become unable to reproduce, they have other children who can spread their genes.

Remember: it's all about survival, reproduction, and the spread of genes.

11. I understand the problem of the black tax. However, life is give and take.

Your parents and family helped you from infancy to adulthood until you become firm to survive on your own. This is because they want you to help them when they are weak and old.

No parents want evil for their children. It is our declining culture and poor economic conditions that are making us feel bad about our parents.

Our parents are guilty of their mistakes. But they also operated based on their knowledge and exposure.

Your parents and family will depend on you whether you are poor or rich. It is a cry for survival. And if you fail, it does everyone badly, as the family gene can't spread in the genetic pool.

You may say that you didn't choose to be in this world. Nobody does actually. Since you are here, make do with what you can instead of losing yourself to uncorrectable mistakes and wandering thoughts.

12. Sex is sweet. Good for the rich and poor. They will work to have a taste of it and its results - pleasures, and children.

If there is development on a national scale, citizens wouldn't want to reproduce many times.

Until then, the best is to advise poor people to reproduce the number of children they can cater to. Even though, we know it's a vicious cycle of poverty.

Thanks.

Cc. Hedgefunds, Emmaodet, Tonnyray, Reminderz, et al.,

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by purples25(f): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
Gerrard59:

Even though I am of the opinion that one should not deny the mom publicly, I find this perspective very interesting and insightful.

I don't support the denial either, but I wish the mom didn't draw attention to herself like that. Not that she should be ashamed of herself, but let her be mature, cool and calculating.

Even moms of big people don't care to mingle with the friends of their children. They grace them with a nonchalant, cold hello mostly. So many poor moms too hold their dignity and don't really care for the attention of their son's friends. They put those kids in the position of little ones that can't possibly catch their attention and they move on. I wonder why this one wants to be acknowledged before her son's friends even when they were just driving by. They shouldn't be important to her.

As for the angle you referred to, you understand Nigeria's oppressive nature. Any small respectable job, position or object is often disgraceful in their eyes. That's what I meant by referring to the social structure.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by easzypeaszy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tupac teacher once narrated that when Tupac was first introduced to his class members at 16, they laughed at his name.
Teacher narrated that immediately he stood up infront of the whole class and told them how his mom named him Amaru Shakur so any disrespect to the name is a disrespect to his Mom and sure none of them wants his or her mom to be disrespected.
Teacher said since then the placed himself high and earn a huge respect that the students hardly disrupt or argue whenever Tupac made a suggestions.
What dis simply means is that some children no matter their age, they are not blessing to their parents but pain.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by BluntCrazeMan: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Freshtruth:
Why he didn't answer and greet his Mother he told me those guys was his new friends and they will not allow him.to mingle with them if the find out his mum is a bolle seller and the girls might laugh at him. Why we somebody be ashamed of his parents because they are poor na wa. The funniest thing this guy still come to their house and eat and he is the only son for that matter.
Inferiority complex
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by KingAzubuike(f): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
Freshtruth:
Why he didn't answer and greet his Mother he told me those guys was his new friends and they will not allow him.to mingle with them if the find out his mum is a bolle seller and the girls might laugh at him. Why we somebody be ashamed of his parents because they are poor na wa. The funniest thing this guy still come to their house and eat and he is the only son for that matter.
Cooked up story.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Mimicle101: 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
Freshtruth:

Are you still friends?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by olisaEze(m): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Did she also tell you to broadcast her story on the internet??

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by forerunner022(m): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
What a pity? Children of this hopeless generation
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by fredoooooo: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
He just sow disgrace and he will reap it in folds in future .
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by severee(m): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
grin do ppl still do that sh*t like that?
Freshtruth:
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by FahBuLous: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
OP, you fall my hands over, why u no arrange some guys make them beat nonsense commut for him body?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Freshtruth(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
purples25:

I don't support the denial either, but I wish the mom didn't draw attention to herself like that. Not that she should be ashamed of herself, but let her be mature, cool and calculating.

Even moms of big people don't care to mingle with the friends of their children. They grace them with a nonchalant, cold hello mostly. So many poor moms too hold their dignity and don't really care for the attention of their son's friends. They put those kids in the position of little ones that can't possibly catch their attention and they move on. I wonder why this one wants to be acknowledged before her son's friends even when they were just driving by. They shouldn't be important to her.

As for the angle you referred to, you understand Nigeria's oppressive nature. Any small respectable job, position or object is often disgraceful in their eyes. That's what I meant by referring to the social structure.

You see your son on someone else car you will just keep quiet simply because u want him.to roll with the big boys na wa for some people reasoning sha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by MrBroke(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
Some people shouldn't have existed. Useless child
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by LikeAking: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
Sucre6:
I have never seen that situation that will ever make me deny my mom, when I was in the university, i always use my free time when school is not on session to assist my mom in her restaurant shop, which was not very far from my school, I will always go to the shop to eat after lectures and I will spend few hours helping her even though she has like 3 people she employed that are assisting her. And most all of my course comes to eat in my mums restaurants daily.

When I got to 200 level, I would always take my ejebuter babe to go eat at my moms restaurant and after everything I will spend quality time wash plates and run few errands for mummy before leaving to my house, it got to a point, my babe would ask me to relax and she will be the one helping out. I never see that thing way go make me deny my parents.

God forbid. Even if Nah charcoal my mum is selling, I will confidently roll in the charcoal dirt with her, anyone who isn't comfortable with my parents aint worth being my friend.

Stories!

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Autobiography: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
He just undid himself for life.... Aswear
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Messed up
Re: A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame by Traplord09: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Fake life is stressful… very stressful.

Well ever lady's like guys with fake life....
Both lady's and guy too na fake them been

If gurss can do it for there MOTHER'S..
Lady can do it for there FATHER s.

So both are de same.. ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! / Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. / Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.