Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti (42622 Views)

Owerri Is A Glorified Village: Pictures / Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village / In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by frankia(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
Some pictures there aren't Umuahia. Some r Aba n Aba is not Umuahia. Stop hyping.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by LOVEALAIGBO: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ogene001:

Just because the governor said it needs more upgrade this inferior abakeleke Igbo created a scathing headline

So the Governor never used those exact words in the report? No wonder…..was about to say that’s a bit too brash and insulting for a Governor to say in public!

I wonder what the OPs intentions were, using such a sensational headline….another round of Igbo hating or what?
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by frankia(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
Some pictures there is Aba not Umuahia. Stop hyping

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by vannessa7(f): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
PHIPEX:
An sure you said this to feel good. Name one city in the entire SW that is better than SE cities and pls don't mention Lagos.

Name one state in the entire SW that is better governed that states of SE?

The competition here is not with Nigerian cities but global standard

Your brothers and sisters living in different states in south west who knows Yoruba towns and cities are developed are reading this your comment and they know you are just ignorant, 80 percent of Yoruba settlement are developed, all those old settlement in the city center that you people post while you post images of newly developing areas in your states are just lies and propaganda, a single state in Yoruba land will normally have at least 4-6 well developed towns and cities apart from the state capital.

Development start from the city center and spread out, on the outskirts of those old settlements are modern buildings and infrastructures. You don't hear a Yoruba person saying they are going to their villages during festive period because their place is already a town or city, not bush villages that are rampant and norm in the south east apart from their state capital.

4 Likes

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Nice2023(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
post=123876387:

Umuahia is second city in Abia state but I can tell you is better than some state capital in your region

U are right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Nice2023(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

So the Governor never used those exact words in the report? No wonder…..was about to say that’s a bit too brash and insulting for a Governor to say in public!

I wonder what the OPs intentions were, using such a sensational headline….another round of Igbo hating or what?

Even if he said so,that is to tell u that we igbos say it as it is.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ebubu2:
what’s spectacular about these pictures please?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I have noticed that the guy is obsessed with creating threads depicting such pictures like a village boy that has never visited a city before while being unnecessarily proud over nothing. I didn't even know he has come out of hiding.
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by wellmax(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
[quote author= post=123876719][/quote]

The governor said it's a glorified village. Take your pictures and argurmeoto the governor. grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin angry angry angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Ingocof(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
PHIPEX:
An sure you said this to feel good. Name one city in the entire SW that is better than SE cities and pls don't mention Lagos.

Name one state in the entire SW that is better governed that states of SE?

The competition here is not with Nigerian cities but global standard

Why exempting Lagos state from south west?

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Benwallt(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
bhella10:
Umuahia reminds me of Auchi in Edo state

😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂😂 Chai! You wicked o. Aichi that's almost like 4th city in Edo State by ranking
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by OChimex: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
post=123876587:

Ignorant mind this is Umuahia

Believe me honestly, the guy was right. He is talking from an international standard, like how a city looks in sane clime.
Every city in Nigeria is a confirmed glorified village.
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by jrusky(m): 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
oonyeoma50:
Alex otti is comparing Umuahia to Indonesia, not Nigeria. He wants Abia to be like Malaysia..... know this and know peace 💯

Meaning

Did he mention Malaysia or Indonesa in his comment

I knw people like you will still banger and you never disappointed.
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by bhella10: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
Benwallt:

😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂😂 Chai! You wicked o. Aichi that's almost like 4th city in Edo State by ranking
No be me o! Na Otti talk am grin
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
alizma:

Mentioned the state capital in Nigeria that Umuahia is better than. If possible post pictures from Umuahia and let see it.
Umuahia is presently what Oti describe it and you know that is the pure truth. Any attempt to say otherwise is a revelation that you have not stepped out of Umuahia.
Osogbo, Ado Ekiti and Akure
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by bashlek(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
The governor said the state is glorified village, citizens there said it’s developed state. Make the governor Kuku leave am then so that u will be enjoying the village like that. And d f@@lish boy is in SW…..Na Yoruba go enslave u guys later. You can’t live without us. We are your landlord. We knack their gals for here. All their lady nd woman don become Olosho finish. I knack 2 Friday evening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by NOHOLDSBAR: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
post=123876387:

Umuahia is second city in Abia state but I can tell you is better than some state capital in your region
Lying MOFO just like pandora pathological liar Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Benwallt(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
bhella10:
No be me o! Na Otti talk am grin

I thought Otti Na Labour party governor. Why is he talking like a reasonable person. He don enter problem from obidients hand. Haba! You for still upgrade it to ekpoma na
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
Henryfortune:

Pls be specific.... Which state somwe can truly confirm 😂
Ado Ekiti, Osogbo and Akure
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by MrAmbrose(m): 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
I think God helped Abians, I have heard so much about how poor that state is, in every aspect. Otti might make a difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
NOHOLDSBAR:

Lying MOFO just like pandora pathological liar Obi.
Show me one picture I posted that is not Umuahia

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by PHIPEX(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
vannessa7:

Your brothers and sisters living in different states in south west who knows Yoruba towns and cities are developed are reading this your comment and they know you are just ignorant, 80 percent of Yoruba settlement are developed, all those old settlement in the city center that you people post while you post images of newly developing areas in your states are just lies and propaganda, a single state in Yoruba land will normally have at least 4-6 well developed towns and cities apart from the state capital.

Development start from the city center and spread out, on the outskirts of those old settlements are modern buildings and infrastructures. You don't hear a Yoruba person saying they are going to their villages during festive period because their place is already a town or city, not bush villages that are rampant and norm in the south east apart from their state capital.
You chose to write an epistle rather than mention a single city or state in SW that's better than SE. Oga leave propaganda, step out of your hamlet and have a broader view of Nigeria. People come to those state to take advantage of opportunities you are blinded to same way Europeans come to Africa to build factories, it doesn't make Africa better than Europe

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Typing: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
Broveens42:

Hahahaha. Auchi ? This has to be the most hilarious line I have ever heard in 2023.

Show me a large coverage of planned street system in auchi( I didn't say estate or GRA)

But I can show you a very large grid system in umuahia, with tarred roads

Abia Governor knows Umuahia better than you. Umuahia is a glorified Village and Auchi is like Canada for where Umuahia dey.

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by PHIPEX(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ingocof:

Why exempting Lagos state from south west?
Because it's a collective effort just like Abuja Is currently.
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Henry22(m): 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
post=123876387:

No be lie especially that brown roof republic.
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by ufuosman(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
Oga na results the masses need leave all dis talk
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by tollyboy5(m): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ogene001:

These people don't understand that the standards are very high in the East.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

orisirisi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by bhella10: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
Benwallt:

I thought Otti Na Labour party governor. Why is he talking like a reasonable person. He don enter problem from obidients hand. Haba! You for still upgrade it to ekpoma na
lol! So the requirements to become an OBIDIENT is to be an unreasonable zoneB grin ?
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by jaymichael(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
Been to Umuahia some years back. It is not bad. It isn't a glorified village.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Mummyimbecile(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
God bless Alex Otti, the peoples governor. Na God go punish Okezie Ikpeazu for sending some of our old pensioners to their untimely grave with his non-payment of pension/salaries.

I was told that immediately Alex Chioma Otti was declared Governor-elect, celebration rocked Aba and Umuahia. Who no like better thing...

2 Likes

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by goshen26: 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
post=123876387:

Chest beater...

You won't accept the truth for good development to occur.

The Governor is saying the state capital is less than what a state capital should look like you're here hyping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Onuoha1234(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
Act now to change the situation and not talking to the press.
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by steeltrust: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
bhella10:
Umuahia reminds me of Auchi in Edo state
hahahahaha
I’ve not been to the Abia state capital but with the pictures I’m seeing abeg no vex Auchi na village

In the whole edo state na Benin try small
If not for the school auchi na complete village

Ekpoma ny worse pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Captures Military Items From Soldiers In Borno - Terror Monitor (Pics / Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.