Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti (42611 Views)

Owerri Is A Glorified Village: Pictures / Chike Udensi: Umuahia Not A State Capital But Glorified Village / In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Samtob90(m): 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nairalandnigga:
Umuahia, the best city in Nigeria. Argue with your keyboard
So good that all your family ran to Lagos, so beautiful that you can not stay there beyond Christmas and new year.
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
Otti is absolutely correct on the status of infrastructural deficiencies on Umuahia as state capital.
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by emperor4love(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
DOINGS2022:

This is Ogbor Hill Aba. The building with white pinnacle is Aba Nigeria Temple of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. I was there few years ago and I love the serenity of the environment.
that building u de talk na for ogbulo umuobo

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by oonyeoma50: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
jrusky:
Ok na. One thing I love so much is someone that speak the truth without attaching emotion to it.

Why should I be so engulfed and too worry about what is happening in Lagos whereas my own hometown is a glorify village or a slum? Why can't I devote the energy I'm dissipating on Lagos matter on my own town or state?
Alex otti is comparing Umuahia to Indonesia, not Nigeria. He wants Abia to be like Malaysia..... know this and know peace 💯
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Amah70: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
Pityoobi:
Home of the village dwellers… they developed Lagos state and left their town in total ruin! Dem forbid to develop their own state? Na so dem get mouth online only, dey put mouth for Lagos government affair through GRV.

But apart from Lagos; all the rest of your region is more village than the SE.

Since Wole Soyinka used the term "village mourners" when Chinua Achebe was being buried and Soyinka was critisized for not going for Achebe's funeral, you lot from the SW have foolishly used village to describe the SE.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Typing: 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
post=123876587:

Ignorant mind this is Umuahia

This is Umuahia.

When your Governor talks, you listen to him. He knows better than you.

2 Likes

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by oonyeoma50: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
Samtob90:

So good that all your family ran to Lagos, so beautiful that you can not stay there beyond Christmas and new year.
Apart from Lagos state, name any State from the South West that is better than Abia

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Amah70: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
Typing:

This is Umuahia.

When your Governor talks, you listen to him. He knows better than you.

Wow. Chino has come into the thread with his mudslinging. End of the thread.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by oonyeoma50: 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
All the States in the South West are shithole states.... know this and know peace 💯

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Abagworo(m): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
Maybe he is comparing it with Dubai cause the last time I checked Umuahia is just like every other Nigerian city except maybe Lagos Island with highrises and central area of Abuja . Otti is likely going to fail as a Governor
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by ttoyetade: 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ogene001:

These people don't understand that the standards are very high in the East.

Yes it look civilised but one cult called IPOB will say no one must go out on Monday make the whole of South east worst than a village
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by oonyeoma50: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
Abagworo:
Maybe he is comparing it with Dubai cause the last time I checked Umuahia is just like every other Nigerian city except maybe Lagos Island with highrises and central area of Abuja . Otti is likely going to fail as a Governor
You have said it all ✌️
End of the thread 💯
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Idemudia22: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
cheesy
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by damirosky60: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
UnimkeAk:

So which capital city in southern Nigeria is Umuahia better than?

Can you compare Umuahia to Ado Ekiti
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by alizma: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
post=123876387:

Umuahia is second city in Abia state but I can tell you is better than some state capital in your region
Mentioned the state capital in Nigeria that Umuahia is better than. If possible post pictures from Umuahia and let see it.
Umuahia is presently what Oti describe it and you know that is the pure truth. Any attempt to say otherwise is a revelation that you have not stepped out of Umuahia.
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Kayrich(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
[quote author= post=123876719][/quote]

Guy no need to begin to show ShopRite, slot and co. They are also in many capital and cities.
I think ur governor was right that it need upgrade. The roads u shown indicate no vibrant activities in the city.
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Henryfortune(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
post=123876387:

Umuahia is second city in Abia state but I can tell you is better than some state capital in your region

Pls be specific.... Which state somwe can truly confirm 😂
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by sameks08(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mr man you are the gov of the state so start work and stop disturbing us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by bentenny(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
Every state in naija could have been better than what it is today if we were actually practicing True Federalism!

2 Likes

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Typing: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
bhella10:
Umuahia reminds me of Auchi in Edo state

Auchi fine pass Umuahia.
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Typing: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
ubest1:
Which Auchi hope not the one in Edo state full with red sand oldies home & red sand muldy upstairs without any standard roads

Auchi be like Canada for where Umuahia dey.

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by tsdarkside(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
they all migrated to south south and south west....ragos been london.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Broveens42(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
alizma:

Mentioned the state capital in Nigeria that Umuahia is better than. If possible post pictures from Umuahia and let see it.
Umuahia is presently what Oti describe it and you know that is the pure truth. Any attempt to say otherwise is a revelation that you have not stepped out of Umuahia.

Lol. Says someone who hasn't stepped his foot to umuahia. The grid system of streets alone is a beauty to behold.
umuahia is million times better than, osogbo, adoekiti, Minna, lokoja, markurdi, gombe, dutse, lafia, bauchi, sokoto, etc

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by tsdarkside(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ogene001:

These people don't understand that the standards are very high in the East.

bwahahahaha....
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by georgeakins: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Igbos are everywhere, whether the pal e is better or not.

What of Osun, Oyo, Ondo and Ogun sweepers moving to the same Lagos ?
People who claim Lagos and nothing else .

Ibos are everywhere. but only ibos live in Ibo land. Why?

It's because Iboland is a jungle.
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by tsdarkside(m): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
ph is london....
lagos is new york.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by BATified2023: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
kettykin:
Otti is comparing Umuahia with real cities in Asia, as per Nigerian standard Umuahia is fine but as per igbo standard Umuahia is a glorified village
typical Igbo

They claim to have cities of Asia standard but they won’t stay there n once u tell them to leave Nigeria slums n go to their paradise they start crying

U people should b happy they want u to leave southwest to your paradise now

Y complain they want to send u away from lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by OVB123: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
post=123876702:

This is Umuahia
You have heard from the mouth of the horse. Please stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
[quote author=Pityoobi post=123878129]Home of the village dwellers… they developed Lagos state and left their town in total ruin! Dem forbid to develop their own state? Na so dem get mouth online only, dey put mouth for Lagos government affair through GRV. [/quote
grin grin
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by bhella10: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
ubest1:
Which Auchi hope not the one in Edo state full with red sand oldies home & red sand muldy upstairs without any standard roads

I schooled in Auchi. There's only one Auchi
Re: Umuahia Town Still Looking Like Glorified Village – Otti by Broveens42(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
Typing:

Auchi be like Canada for where Umuahia dey.

Hahahaha. Auchi ? This has to be the most hilarious line I have ever heard in 2023.

Show me a large coverage of planned street system in auchi( I didn't say estate or GRA)

But I can show you a very large grid system in umuahia, with tarred roads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Captures Military Items From Soldiers In Borno - Terror Monitor (Pics / Nigerian Flag: Green, White, Green = Islamic Nation / Protesters Attack Oyo Governor's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.