Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland (4257 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu / Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti / What A Man Saw At The Grave Of Late Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by blingxx(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
GorillaApp:
Most people need to travel and see

Yes just like how you have never travelled to many part of north and SW to see for yourself that they are many cities that looks no different to this, una just like Mumu bragging... If this states is beautiful as you guys hype you would be competing with London or even small south africa undecided

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by haffaze777(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
And you took all these pictures from where? Land or air?

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by haffaze777(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ireportlive:

Lol

Ethnic slurs?!

Get Education kid

Sorry he's too poor for that

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Christistruth03: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
Noel19:

I'm more Yoruba than all your entire godforsaken lineage. See this Kwara man

What is your Hometown and Clan Oriki

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by oonyeoma50: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mankindman:
There is absolutely nothing in Owerri outside the modelled CBD. Once you depart the city centre, the rest is gully erosion.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/13/imo-gully-erosion-severs-road-cuts-off-community-from-owerri-town/
Helinus, stop this propaganda you do on Nairaland. I wonder if you are enemy of progress angry sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Noel19: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
Christistruth03:

What is your Hometown and Clan Oriki
Gbęnu ofo soun, I'm from Igbęsa.

Where are you from Olo'oorun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Noel19: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
haffaze777:
[/b]

Sorry he's too poor for that
Alainironu ara galatia
Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Christistruth03: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Noel19:

Gbęnu ofo soun, I'm from Igbęsa.

Where are you from Olo'oorun?

Kini Oriki idile yin

You have already exposed yourself

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by haffaze777(m): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
Noel19:

Alainironu ara galatia

Painment everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by BATified2023: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
Noel19:

I'm more Yoruba than all your entire godforsaken lineage. See this Kwara man
emeka

This your last line gave u out

No Yoruba person can say that, at least u igbos should b proud of your tribe now

Is it a crime to declare u are Igbo, it’s like shame dey catch u to come out that u are igbo

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by BATified2023: 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
demmie1:

Point at a word that is a slur here, negro means black. And if you are really Yoruba, you will never say this "kwara man" you people can never change what you are
na typical Igbo

No matter how well they want to pretend their hate will always give them out

To them they believe an average Yoruba person hates kwara like they hate themselves in their hatefilled region

They keep shouting Yoruba Muslim n Christian prior to election, e shock them say na ekiti n ondo tinubu first win

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Noel19: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
BATified2023:
emeka

This your last line gave u out

No Yoruba person can say that, at least u igbos should b proud of your tribe now

Is it a crime to declare u are Igbo, it’s like shame dey catch u to come out that u are igbo
Keep ya mouth shut! The same way morons and tribal bigots like you accused Gbadebo Vivour Rhodes saying he's not Yoruba while praising Tinubu who married Itsekiri woman.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Mrfixiit: 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
Inferiority complex of this eastern negros na wa
Hate and envy go Kee you las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Typing: 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
Noel19:
As a confirmed omoluabi man from Igbęsa, Ogun State I was opportuned to travel to the east last week, Owerri to be precise thanks to a construction job we got.
I have never been to the east before having being born, raised and attended schools in Lagos State so It was a mixed feeling for me when we were contracted to do the job.
In terms of infrastructure, what my eyes saw in Owerri metropolis my mouth can't say it all. So many fine fine places and Buildings. Owerri is one of the most beautiful city in Nigeria if not the finest after Abuja and Lagos.
Below are some of the beautiful pictures I took while in the metropolis.

You be Igbo Boy.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Typing: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Noel19:

There's nowhere in Nigeria you won't find gully erosion. This is erosion in ogun State below

The EAST is the HEAD QUARTER. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by julaion: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mankindman:
There is absolutely nothing in Owerri outside the modelled CBD. Once you depart the city centre, the rest is gully erosion.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/13/imo-gully-erosion-severs-road-cuts-off-community-from-owerri-town/
apart from Lagos which state in the west is better than imo state??,is it ekiti state that has about 80% mud houses or ondo state that is a dead Zone for arm robbers and ritualist??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Typing: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
Noel19:
As a confirmed omoluabi man from Igbęsa, Ogun State I was opportuned to travel to the east last week, Owerri to be precise thanks to a construction job we got.
I have never been to the east before having being born, raised and attended schools in Lagos State so It was a mixed feeling for me when we were contracted to do the job.
In terms of infrastructure, what my eyes saw in Owerri metropolis my mouth can't say it all. So many fine fine places and Buildings. Owerri is one of the most beautiful city in Nigeria if not the finest after Abuja and Lagos.
Below are some of the beautiful pictures I took while in the metropolis.

Does Yoruba People bare Dike?

Una go dey make mouth, but na una dey beg upandan all over the internet. Small time you will claim to be a millionaire. grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by eteebanky1: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kwara, kogi states are not part of Yoruba (Omo oduduwa)

Those states dy backward

We Yorubas know ourselves (authentic SW)
Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by eteebanky1: 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
julaion:
apart from Lagos which state in the west is better than imo state??,is it ekiti state that has about 80% mud houses or ondo state that is a dead Zone for arm robbers and ritualist??

Damn, you're mistaken

Comparing imo state to ondo state

You should come to ondo state and confirm for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by GorillaApp(m): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
blingxx:

Yes just like how you have never travelled to many part of north and SW to see for yourself that they are many cities that looks no different to this, una just like Mumu bragging... If this states is beautiful as you guys hype you would be competing with London or even small south africa undecided
I truly pity you honestly. I don't brag. I know who I'm am and what I'm am. I have travelled extensively.
I'm not one of those shidren that involve themselves in a dicck measuring contest. You can live in your paradise, it's no skin off my nose. Enjoy your day

Now that you have gotten your 3 minutes of fame, can you now leave me alone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by LOVEALAIGBO: 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
Owerris’ problem still remains its bad inner roads that are not swept regularly, as well as lack of proper maintenance of its greenery! I’ve always said if Owerri could get at least Abuja or Uyo level of roads….swept regularly and with the accompanying well maintained greenery, it would be the most beautiful state capital in Nigeria!
Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Oksman(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
Inferiority complex of this eastern negros na wa

He's your brother check his previous post on Abeokuta. It's you who rather is having complex issues. 5
Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Typing: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
Noel19:

Oponu, if u like clone people account and come here to type rubbish I don't give a hoot. The truth is bitter. Ogun State erosion below.

Emmanuel DIKE. The online begger from Omoafor in Abia State. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Noel19: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Typing:

Emmanuel DIKE. The online begger from Omoafor in Abia State. grin grin grin
Be careful so that what happened to moh don't affect you.

Your location has been obtained
Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Noel19: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
eteebanky1:

Damn, you're mistaken

Comparing imo state to ondo state

You should come to ondo state and confirm for yourself
Is this the Ondo State you're talking about?

2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by OlawaleBammie: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
Christistruth03:

Why do they absolutely love to be pretending to be from the SW?

It is not as if the Almighty didn't give them their own gifts and homeland

That is why we are calling them eranko.

They are always ashamed to identify with their origin..

Imagine the chympanziieee calling himself omoluabi grin grin

Awon Oloriburuku eda gbogbo

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by SpartaOfLagos: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
Owerri is beautiful
Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by eteebanky1: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
Noel19:

Is this the Ondo State you're talking about?

Mumu, this is not the heart of ondo state

Come to owo, you'll marvel

Stop comparing Glorified villages to any state in south western Geo political zone of this country.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by samwash(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
@Op, the pictures you took, how did you take it?
Explain?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top First Bank Directors Linked To N99bn Loan / Governor T. A. Orji Flags Off The Public Sale Of Kerosine Today At Umuahia Stadi / Asari Dokubo: Igbo And Yoruba Failed Against The North,Ijaw The Only To Succeed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.