Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland (4255 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: What Senator Omo-agege Supporters Are Saying About Tinubu / Breaking News: What Yorubas Are Saying About Pa Fasoranti / What A Man Saw At The Grave Of Late Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by AndroBlaze: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
Noel19:
As a confirmed omoluabi man from Igbęsa, Ogun State I was opportuned to travel to the east last week, Owerri to be precise thanks to a construction job we got.
I have never been to the east before having being born, raised and attended schools in Lagos State so It was a mixed feeling for me when we were contracted to do the job.
In terms of infrastructure, what my eyes saw in Owerri metropolis my mouth can't say it all. So many fine fine places and Buildings. Owerri is one of the most beautiful city in Nigeria if not the finest after Abuja and Lagos.
Below are some of the beautiful pictures I took while in the metropolis.

But why Emma, why, why would you pretend to be YORUBA , why shame the honourable Dike lineage like this Your ancestors are shedding tears for you....why Ofe mmanu of all tribes, after all the humiliations they have put us through, why cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by AndroBlaze: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
Typing:

Does Yoruba People bare Dike?

Una go dey make mouth, but na una dey beg upandan all over the internet. Small time you will claim to be a millionaire. grin grin
God bless you bro.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Typing: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
Noel19:

Be careful so that what happened to moh don't affect you.

Your location has been obtained

Emmanuel DIKE

The online begger

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Noel19: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
eteebanky1:

Mumu, this is not the heart of ondo state

Come to owo, you'll marvel

Stop comparing Glorified villages to any state in south western Geo political zone of this country.
Ęru, this is the Owo town you're talking about. Let me tell you my wife is from Ondo State, Okitipupa to be precise. In their village there's no trace of electric pole or cable.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by backtovillage: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
Inferiority complex of this eastern negros na wa
His real name might b Dike but he has three twitter accounts with Yoruba and Hausa names

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Occurstaem(m): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
Typing:

Una go dey make mouth, but na una dey beg upandan all over the internet. Small time you will claim to be a millionaire. grin grin
May God bless you bro.
You really exposed that oloriburuku somebody claiming to be Yoruba.

I just don't get why they can't be proud of their hateful ethnic group. Their stupidity is just like Zee World, extraordinary everyday.......

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by ablejesus26(m): 12:00am On Jun 19, 2023
Mankindman:
There is absolutely nothing in Owerri outside the modelled CBD. Once you depart the city centre, the rest is gully erosion.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/13/imo-gully-erosion-severs-road-cuts-off-community-from-owerri-town/

Lool You are just destined to do Igbo vs Yoruba gbasgbos till You go die and seize to exist cheesy

Which human being no know se every State get Him own bad side grin

Continue to do Tribal banters na Your destiny oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Mufasa27(m): 1:51am On Jun 19, 2023
GorillaApp:
Most people need to travel and see
How city boy like me go commot lagos enter bus say I dey go Ikulobia 😄 or Abakaliki, I dey craze

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by FODA(m): 2:18am On Jun 19, 2023
Noel19:
As a confirmed omoluabi man from Igbęsa, Ogun State I was opportuned to travel to the east last week, Owerri to be precise thanks to a construction job we got.
I have never been to the east before having being born, raised and attended schools in Lagos State so It was a mixed feeling for me when we were contracted to do the job.
In terms of infrastructure, what my eyes saw in Owerri metropolis my mouth can't say it all. So many fine fine places and Buildings. Owerri is one of the most beautiful city in Nigeria if not the finest after Abuja and Lagos.
oga where In Owerri?obinze or irete
Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Tflex01: 3:07am On Jun 19, 2023
Ireportlive:

Lol see one of the old posts of someone that said he's from Igbesa. grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Tflex01: 3:14am On Jun 19, 2023
Christistruth03:

Let us Just thank God Almighty for putting the River Niger where he placed it
He Truly loved us all

I swear. grin

Imagine Lagos and Anambra is like Asaba to Onitsha. grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Tflex01: 3:22am On Jun 19, 2023
Typing:

Na dis one be real busting 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by AfonjaScud: 5:29am On Jun 19, 2023
Ireportlive:

Na wa I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by bdon12: 5:32am On Jun 19, 2023
Noel19:
Guy did u enter helicopter to take those pics becos i am not understand

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by AfonjaScud: 5:32am On Jun 19, 2023
Noel19:

Seun, rule 2 and 3 broken

See how you inadvertently disclosed your real identity ?
Why are you ashamed of your identity ?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by AfonjaScud: 5:37am On Jun 19, 2023
You deliberately opened a thread as a trap to report people ?
Shame on you.
Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by Typing: 6:10am On Jun 19, 2023
backtovillage:

His real name might b Dike but he has three twitter accounts with Yoruba and Hausa names

That's what Ebow People do online

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: What A Yoruba Man Saw In Igboland by julaion: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
eteebanky1:

Damn, you're mistaken

Comparing imo state to ondo state

You should come to ondo state and confirm for yourself
i have been to ondo several times so I no what am saying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Receives One Day Governor. Oluwatoyin Adeosun.(Pics) / Folashade Alakija Now Worlds Richest Black Woman Beating Oprah Winfrey / Woman Alleged To Be SSS Beheaded/slaughtered By Boko-haram Members [video+photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.