Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock (12367 Views)

91 Million Nigerians Now Living In Extreme Poverty - World Poverty Clock / Why Nigeria Emerged World Poverty Headquarters – Keyamo / Nigeria Overtakes India As Number 1 In World's Poverty Rating - Brookings Instit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

We just need to laugh!
Wetin we gain if we dey cry/frown face?
I think it's dumb to laugh when you're told people go to bed hungry and still wake up hungry.
It should call for sober reflection except you're not capable of it
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by AntiChristian: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

I think it's dumb to laugh when you're told people go to bed hungry and still wake up hungry.
It should call for sober reflection except you're not capable of it

Who counted the number reach 70M?

It's not only dumb but crazy!

1 Like

Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by Mrfixiit: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
successmatters:
I wanted to doubt the news, till I visited Kwara state. You could meet poverty walking along every street.
poverty is so deep rooted in many south west states
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by GetSenseNow: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
Sirseedorf:
Mehn abia state poverty is competing with Guinness world record in poverty, I doubt and disagree until I saw it with my korokoro eyes.
I'm not from Abia state but even you yourself know this is a lie
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

Who counted the number reach 70M?

It's not only dumb but crazy!
You're concerned about the absolution of the figures and not the reality of the living condition of Nigerians it projects
You're dumber than I first opined
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by AntiChristian: 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
And you are the dumbest on Nairaland!

The end and means are to be questioned!

Agbegbaorogboye:

You're concerned about the absolution of the figures and not the reality of the living condition of Nigerians it projects
You're dumber than I first opined

1 Like

Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by year2013: 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
festacman:
I agree. Reason why President Tinubu, having removed fuel subsidy, concluded plan to introduce tuition in Fed institutions and floated Naira, should NOW unveil his plan to stimulate the economic from agriculture, fishery, SMEs, entertainment, sports, etc. Also, plan to incentivize industrialization and entrepreneurship. It is about time.

My advice is that whatever Pres. Tinubu is doing, he should use his goodwill to involve state governors for multiplier effects in states across Nigeria. Unlike most of Buhari's programs that were only FG-driven with little impact.

Shut up
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
gtassure:

Sure, For your Family!

We are all one big family as a country so, in yours too.

1 Like

Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by Fearyourcreator: 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
successmatters:

Baba, quit relying on online gossips and check your own backyard. You will see poverty lurking there.
Oloriburuku ni yin se
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by sogodihno: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
successmatters:

Eb9nyi poverty dey learn work for Oyo or Kwara own dey. Whole villages begging to feed each day.

It's not funny at all.

NBS? Are you kidding me? 😳

Those places you mentioned are still better than the barren region you come from, that's why your siblings come here to hawk gala.
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by IVORY2009(m): 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Lol. Prison number don reach 9 thrillion?

Yes na
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Mumu, the 3 things you stated Tinubu did in your first paragraph are policies that will further impoverish the already poor Nigerians.

I thought you were being satirical initially, but i later realized you were serious, and undoubtedly one of the hypocritical asslickers.
It's amazing how poorly you guys reason!
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by vickydevoka(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
AntiChristian:
And you are the dumbest on Nairaland!

The end and means are to be questioned!

Questioned by who?
A dumb nitwit like you who thinks number of extremely poor people is a joking matter?
Your dumbness is certainly limitless
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by discusant: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Okiton:
grin

Oya oOoOOh

Let's look at the poverty index in Nigeria locally
Which region in Nigeria having the most people living in extreme poverty?
Garfield
Batified
FreestuffNG
Ihorspy
Helineus

Leodeking

Come over to the table let's deliberate on this matter locally

Poverty was not in Nigeria until this fact I picked from another Nl contributor:

"Nigeria was generally at peace until
the unscrupulous northern politicians
decided to treat the masses of illiterate
Northern masses with the "opium of
the masses", political Sharia.

Since then, peace departed from
Northern Nigeria.

☪️Sharia riots
☪️Intolerance of religions of other Nigerians
☪️Boko haram
☪️ISWAP
☪️ISIS
☪️Fulani herdsmen
☠️FULANI kidnappers
☠️Bandits
☠️Highways attackers
☠️Attacking & levying villagers
☠️ Prison attacks
☠️ Attacking schools
☠️ Suicide bombers

All these criminality have their origin
in the obnoxious Sharia
which is only
applied against the Hausas, but never
against the Fulani❌❌❌❌☹️☹️☹️"
Unquote.

NIGERIA 🇳🇬 WILL NEVER GET OUT OF THE PROBLEM CREATED BY THE SHARIA STATES OF NORTHERN NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by AntiChristian: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Questioned by who?
A dumb nitwit like you who thinks number of extremely poor people is a joking matter?
Your dumbness is certainly limitless

Your own dumbness transcends infinity!

Nattering Nitwit aka Headless mob wannabe!
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

I feel like laughing at your lack of commonsense .

But I don't want to be like you
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by CartelKenneth: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ireportlive:
Lies

Lies abi?
Shey u Don chop today?😂
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by ikpumbe(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
fixitbyjal:
sad

I will never be poor
Support my hustle

I track Lost or stolen devices
A trial Will convince you
Seriously

Like phone??
And we were looking for a tracker for my guy phone.he has the IP number self
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by Ireportlive: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
CartelKenneth:

Lies abi?
Shey u Don chop today?😂

Yes na semo I dey take do lunch
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by CartelKenneth: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
SmartyPants:

He kept mentioning 828 million poor people...828 million where??

The 828million is from worldwide
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by SmartyPants(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
CartelKenneth:

The 828million is from worldwide
Mumu

https://worldpoverty.io/headline

Check and extract the place that mentions 838 million "from worldwide".
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by Charly68: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Na Baba Buhari cause that one I think
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by festacman(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Mumu, the 3 things you stated Tinubu did in your first paragraph are policies that will further impoverish the already poor Nigerians.

I thought you were being satirical initially, but i later realized you were serious, and undoubtedly one of the hypocritical asslickers.
It's amazing how poorly you guys reason!

Next time, read with comprehension and don't rush to comment.

My take is that having impacted negatively on the disposable income of Nigerians with his recent policies, President Tinubu should now unveil his plan to revive the economy to impact positively on Nigerians' ability to earn to meet the demands of his policies. I advised in doing that, he should encourage the state governments to complement his policies at State levels for multiplier effects. Go and read again. I tried to say this without being unnecessarily critical of his policies.

1 Like

Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by nkemjacob2(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
Una dey see statistics
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by fixitbyjal(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
ikpumbe:

Seriously

Like phone??
And we were looking for a tracker for my guy phone.he has the IP number self

Okay please contact me via call or WhatsApp on my siggy below 👇👇👇
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

I guess this is the best your low iq brain can come up with, which is why you have to repeat it

Congenital scallywag
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by oyeb15: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Have u been to ebonyi recently, bro?

You'd think their ancestors reached a concensus in 1812 to only birth very impoverished individuals for centuries to come

There are NBS and Statisense facts that backed this my statement sef

U just made my day
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by shox(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
,😆😆 .

😀😀😀😀
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by gidgiddy: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nigeria is poverty capital of the world but some people are only thinking about political their people wilk get, as if that has ever helped anybody
Re: Over 70m Nigerians Extremely Poor – World Poverty Clock by Tyktoker: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
You have not been to my village yet! Some people have not seen the Nigerian currency (the naira) before, and I'm not joking!
successmatters:
I wanted to doubt the news, till I visited Kwara state. You could meet poverty walking along every street.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And His Family are Corrupt!!!! ~~~ US Govt. / Maikanti Baru Emerges Chairman NGA Advisory Board / Minister Directs IGP, NSCDC Boss To Relocate To North East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.