Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

As a lover boy or girl have you done HIV test before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As a lover boy or girl have you done HIV test before? (543 Views)

Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? / How To Know If A Girl Have Stopped Liking You / What's The Best Gift Your Girl Have Ever Given You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As a lover boy or girl have you done HIV test before? by Domipraiz: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
Have you been tested for HIV before?
when was the first time you did HIV test?
What make you did the test?
Was your heart beating before the result came out?
Kindly share your experience

I first did my HIV test in the year 2014 when the organization I was working with then mandate it for all staff.
My result came out Negative even though my heart was beating, I was seriously sweating.
Problem of having more than one girlfriend then.

Re: As a lover boy or girl have you done HIV test before? by TemplarLandry: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
Lol. I first did it when I was doing NYSC in Ogoja in the year 2010 with my Corper girlfriend. We were nervous af, the thing came out negative and when we got to my apartment, it was like we had been given some sort of permission...
I've done the test many more times after that.

1 Like

Re: As a lover boy or girl have you done HIV test before? by Badbunny: 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Lol. I first did it when I was doing NYSC in Ogoja in the year 2010 with my Corper girlfriend. We were nervous af, the thing came out negative and when we got to my apartment, it was like we had been given some sort of permission...
I've done the test many more times after that[/color][color=#000000].

You'll find what you're looking for real soon. cheesy
Re: As a lover boy or girl have you done HIV test before? by TemplarLandry: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
Lol. Which Bad Bunny are you? The one feom Puerto Rico just like Ozuna?
Badbunny:

You'll find what you're looking for real soon. cheesy
Re: As a lover boy or girl have you done HIV test before? by imagrg(m): 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
I understand there is a do-it-yourself HIV test kit.
Re: As a lover boy or girl have you done HIV test before? by Caramia2020(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
I have done it several times but the recent test was two weeks ago, I was nervous shall but at the end my mind rest. I was smiling and buying things for myself due to happiness.

1 Like

Re: As a lover boy or girl have you done HIV test before? by Bahamas95(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
I did mine like 11yrs ago, it was a terrible experience. grin

I was sick and went to a private clinic for treatment. I overheard the doctor telling my mum that I should conduct HIV test first and come with the result before he would commence treatment.

We went to the lab and did the test, they packaged it in an envelope and fear didn't let me open it. I didn't even have the courage to give it to my mum to help me confirm it. I convinced her to take me home that we would go and see the doctor the next day.

I couldn't sleep that night, I started counting all the girls I knacked without condom grin .....Even the figure sef shock me. I put the envelope inside bible, (bible wey I nor remember the last time I read am) knelt down and started praying.

I asked God for forgiveness and promised if He can make me escape it I won't get close to any woman again. To cut a long story short we got to the doctors office the next day, I gave him the envelope with shaky hands and he smiled and broke the good news. grin

The sickness disappeared immediately, I was just jumping in his office as if I won a lottery......To be honest if the result had come out positive I don't think I would have survived the shock because I was really scared that day.

1 Like

Re: As a lover boy or girl have you done HIV test before? by Domipraiz: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
imagrg:
I understand there is a do-it-yourself HIV test kit.
I don't think so
Re: As a lover boy or girl have you done HIV test before? by Domipraiz: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
Bahamas95:
I did mine like 11yrs ago, it was a terrible experience. grin

I was sick and went to a private clinic for treatment. I overheard the doctor telling my mum that I should conduct HIV test first and come with the result before he would commence treatment.

We went to the lab and did the test, they packaged it in an envelope and fear didn't let me open it. I didn't even have the courage to give it to my mum to help me confirm it. I convinced her to take me home that we would go and see the doctor the next day.

I couldn't sleep that night, I started counting all the girls I knacked without condom grin .....Even the figure sef shock me. I put the envelope inside bible, (bible wey I nor remember the last time I read am) knelt down and started praying.

I asked God for forgiveness and promised if He can make me escape it I won't get close to any woman again. To cut a long story short we got to the doctors office the next day, I gave him the envelope with shaky hands and he smiled and broke the good news. grin

The sickness disappeared immediately, I was just jumping in his office as if I won a lottery......To be honest if the result had come out positive I don't think I would have survived the shock because I was really scared that day.
You actually crack my ribs
But really it worth it
Re: As a lover boy or girl have you done HIV test before? by Bahamas95(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
Domipraiz:

You actually crack my ribs
But really it worth it
Bro you won't understand, I couldn't hide the relief I felt that day after the doctor confirmed the result. Deep down in me I thought I had the disease because of the unprotected sex I was having with numerous girls then.
Re: As a lover boy or girl have you done HIV test before? by KingDash09(m): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
Yes sir... I did mine last week even tho I bang ladies with condom everytime, I’ve never even had an std or an Sti In my life, my friends be like nack with out condom e dey sweet but I too wise baba
Re: As a lover boy or girl have you done HIV test before? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
I have done it before and it came out negative.

I know the kind toto wey I dey bang grin

(1) (Reply)

Poor Men, Poor Countries Are Treated Badly / Which Group Of People Do You Dislike On This Forum? / Yoruba Girl In Love With Igbo "Mummy's Boy" Faces Family's Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.