Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? (5337 Views)

She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover / Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by saintbillion(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
Guys let's sit and listen

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
saintbillion:
Guys let's sit and listen
Listen to the wind abi?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by IkeIgboNiile(m): 12:41am On Jun 19, 2023
No Nigerian girl will talk here, that's why i like that southy babe,i can't remember her moniker but she's never afraid of sharing experiences.

I'm not a woman and this was not a sleepover but the weirdest was when i hooked up with a girl at her family house on a friday. Everyone was at work when i visited but suddenly they started coming beginning with her dad. I had to hide in her bathroom for hours before she came and sneaked me out.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by biggy00000(m): 1:31am On Jun 19, 2023
Yours was a "pass through the back door experience"

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by saintbillion(m): 6:14am On Jun 19, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
No Nigerian girl will talk here, that's why i like that southy babe,i can't remember her moniker but she's never afraid of sharing experiences.

I'm not a woman and this was not a sleepover but the weirdest was when i hooked up with a girl at her family house on a friday. Everyone was at work when i visited but suddenly they started coming beginning with her dad. I had to hide in her bathroom for hours before she came and sneaked me out.
Lol. U get mind ooo
Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by IkeIgboNiile(m): 7:26am On Jun 19, 2023
saintbillion
Lol. U get mind ooo

I was a teenager then and i have been coming to her house whenever her people leave for work so we weren't expecting anyone to come home but sudden they are came back unexpectedly.
Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 19, 2023
grin grin grin grin
IkeIgboNiile:

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by eedhrisademola(m): 7:56am On Jun 19, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
saintbillion
Lol. U get mind ooo

I was a teenager then and i have been coming to her house whenever her people leave for work so we weren't expecting anyone to come home but sudden they are came back unexpectedly.
OKAY. ALWAYS NOT EXPECTING THEM TO BE BACK SOON!
Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by Bigseven(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2023
So far OP no lady will comment because too many sleep over don sup that’s why no lady commented

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by IkeIgboNiile(m): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2023
Samantha124
grin grin grin grin

Yes,this is the southy babe. I'm talking about.
Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by Zonefree(m): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2023
Don't we have females here again undecided

Siofra
Jennyclay
Persephone1
Virginprincess

You people should come and share your worst sleepovers, please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 19, 2023
Unfortunately, I don't have any interesting story to tell that's related to this topic... grin grin grin

IkeIgboNiile:
Samantha124
grin grin grin grin

Yes,this is the southy babe. I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by IkeIgboNiile(m): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2023
Samantha124
Unfortunately, I don't have any interesting story to tell that's related to this topic... grin grin grin

Yes but you still contributed to the thread.
Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by Gadafii: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2023
Na men go later dominate this thread, nairaland ladies dey hardly talk for this kind thread

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by saintbillion(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
saintbillion
Lol. U get mind ooo

Seems a spy was around and quickly inform the family

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by saintbillion(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2023
So nl ladies are still single?
Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by virginprincess(f): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2023
Zonefree:

Siofra
Jennyclay
Persephone1
Virginprincess

I don't sleep over at people's houses so i don't have any experience.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by Evestar200(f): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:

How do you expect ladies to be free to share their stories when what most nairalanders guys do every day is bash and insult Nigeria women at every opportunity.

I shared my story on one thread on Monday and one idiot insulted me, I insulted him back and he reported me to the mod and I was banned for five days.

Now tell me if I will be happy to share my story on Nairand again.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by siofra(f): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2023
Zonefree:

Siofra
Jennyclay
Persephone1
Virginprincess

Is it by force? angry

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by IkeIgboNiile(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2023
saintbillion
Seems a spy was around and quickly inform the family

I really doubt that. They live in a duplex in a quiet estate. Her dad just decided to come home early cos it was Friday.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2023
Most of the time I just ignore the trolls.

Sometimes the best revenge is silence... smiley smiley smiley
Evestar200:
How do you expect ladies to be free to share their stories when what most nairalanders guys do every day is bash and insult Nigeria women at every opportunity.

I shared my story on one thread on Monday and one idiot insulted me, I insulted him back and he reported me to the mod and I was banned for five days.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by Evestar200(f): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2023
Samantha124:
Most of the time I just ignore the trolls.

Sometimes the best revenge is silence... smiley smiley smiley
Have been ignoring them but that particular one crossed his line.

I have to give him a dose of his medicine.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 19, 2023
I understand... smiley smiley smiley
Evestar200:
Have been ignoring them but that particular one crossed his line.

I have to give him a dose of his medicine.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by Zonefree(m): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2023
Evestar200:

Sorry, you follow for ladies too

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by Zonefree(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2023
siofra:

Is it by force? angry
Yes. You must share your worst sleepover experience so guys can do better. We want to learn how to be good guys.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by Zonefree(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2023
virginprincess:
Oya, share your short time experience.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by saintbillion(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2023
virginprincess:
That means na men dey sleep over for ur place?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by saintbillion(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2023
Evestar200:

Oya no vex. We no go bash u. Share ur own
Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2023
Zonefree:

Oya, share your short time experience.
Lol if she share make I bend
Re: Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? by DADYLEED: 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
Na people d sleep over for ur own house abi?
virginprincess:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Readers Share Your Experience,why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? / 18 Bad Ways To Seduce Your Husband / Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.