Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (384 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2023
Hi every one
There is this girl in my class that i like a lot.

But the problem is there's this other guy that likes her also and they relate with each other well.

They always talking,eating together and on our group chat the guy always calls her "my love"
When i see all these it pains me and i get jealous
So to end it all how do i just ignore them and focus on my life cus i don't like experiencing that type of pain.

Thanks
Re: Advice Needed by Cassandraloius: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2023
Ignore them both of em, make good money and investment now that you're still young, focus on your future, your own queen will come at the right time without stress.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by lilvicky68(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2023
Temioolajide:
Hi every one
There is this girl in my class that i like a lot.

But the problem is there's this other guy that likes her also and they relate with each other well.

They always talking,eating together and on our group chat the guy always calls her "my love"
When i see all these it pains me and i get jealous
So to end it all how do i just ignore them and focus on my life cus i don't like experiencing that type of pain.

Thanks
You ended up advising us.. thank you
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Ignore them both of em, make good money and investment now that you're still young, focus on your future, your own queen will come at the right time without stress.

Ok..thank u sir

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2023
lilvicky68:

You ended up advising us.. thank you

Lolzz grin
Re: Advice Needed by pansophist(m): 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
Because you find her attractive has no value to her, unless she finds you attractive. You have to be honest with yourself to prevent investing in something that will take you nowhere. You must train yourself to ignore people that don't recognize your existence.

Keep working on yourself, the sky is not your limit. You will meet many people, and many will find you attractive. Just make yourself worthy to be loved. So realize that it's an inner job, not an external thing.

Your toasting, spending, good intentions, etc are only appreciated and will be rewarded by the world if you have developed yourself and are successful in real life.

Beautiful girls no de finish, them full everywhere. they are not scarce. If you move to Cameroon for example, you will meet many there. But quality men are very scarce, so make yourself one. Thats where the job is.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
pansophist:
Because you find her attractive has no value to her, unless she finds you attractive. You have to be honest with yourself to prevent investing in something that will take you nowhere. You must train yourself to ignore people that don't recognize your existence.

Keep working on yourself, the sky is not your limit. You will meet many people, and many will find you attractive. Just make yourself worthy to be loved. So realize that it's an inner job, not an external thing.

Your toasting, spending, good intentions, etc are only appreciated and will be rewarded by the world if you have developed yourself and are successful in real life.

Beautiful girls no de finish, them full everywhere. they are not scarce. If you move to Cameroon for example, you will meet many there. But quality men are very scarce, so make yourself one. Thats where the job is.

I appreciate this
Re: Advice Needed by Cassandraloius: 7:32am On Jun 20, 2023
Temioolajide:

Ok..thank u sir

You're welcome!

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Experiencing Dryness / Is Smoking A Sin? / Need A Chat Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.