Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,523 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

The 20 Questions To Ask A Man Who Is Interested In You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 20 Questions To Ask A Man Who Is Interested In You. (384 Views)

20 Questions A Man Should Never Ask A Woman And The Reasons Why / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 20 Questions To Ask A Man Who Is Interested In You. by LoveUdie: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
1) What is your vision in life as a man?

2) How do you aspire to achieve these visions?

3) How does this vision support or add to the Gospels of our lord Jesus and His church?

4) What are you doing currently with this vision?

5) Ask him about his redemption experience as a child of God.

6) If he is not a fellow of your local church, ask him about his Pastor, his church, what he thinks about marriage, the gospel, salvation, eternity, financial partnership with the gospel, etc

7) Ask if he is a worker in his church and which division does he serve?

Observe his dedication to things of God and his local church.

cool Why is he not married yet even when he's physically up to the age of marriage?

9) Why does he desire to marry you?

10) Ask about his lineage.

What do they believe about marriage in their relatives? What traditions encompass marriage in his culture, how attached is ....https://www.gistreal.ng/2023/06/20-questions-to-ask-man-who-is.html
Re: The 20 Questions To Ask A Man Who Is Interested In You. by CandidAdmin(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
Wow!

Food for thought - A man can flirt with you, love you, answer this question and still want you dead.

Check my siggy!

1 Like

Re: The 20 Questions To Ask A Man Who Is Interested In You. by RoadMozart(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
By the time I'm done answering these questions, I'll first pass out. Then, I'll come with my 100 questions for you.

Dey play

1 Like

Re: The 20 Questions To Ask A Man Who Is Interested In You. by Darknessng(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
CandidAdmin:
Wow!

Food for thought - A man can flirt with you, love you, answer this question and still want you dead.

Check my siggy!

100% correct bro🙌🏽

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Experiencing Dryness / Am Available For Sallah Day / Is Smoking A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.