Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu (77233 Views)

Insecurity: Northern Elders Want Service Chiefs Sacked / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Only two people from the South south and south east made tinubu's list out of the 19 appointments
Only one ogala from enugu
And one Major General Undiandeye from Cross River..imagine two giant region combined..

Tinubu is a disaster
If you are a true Nigerian and you don't see anything wrong here then am sorry you will never live to see the Progress of Nigeria
That ogalla is yet to be confirmed from my computer if he is really from enugu...it is showing me kogi state

O boy...so na only Undiandeye from Cross River na tinubu see...so na only one he pick..

Tinubu is a disaster waiting to happen
Iku paẹ
Ọr deh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Only two people from the South south and south east made tinubu's list out of the 19 appointments
And one Major General Undiandeye from Cross River..imagine two giant region combined..

Tinubu is a disaster
If you are a true Nigerian and you don't see anything wrong here then am sorry you will never live to see the Progress of Nigeria

That ogalla is yet to be confirmed from my computer if he is really from enugu...it is showing me kogi state

O boy...so na only Undiandeye from Cross River na tinubu see...so na only one he pick..

It you and all the people that surrounds you and all the people in your lowlife life that won't live to see the progress of Nigeria.
Ho low ree buu ruu kuu ọmọ ofo jatijati

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by dododawa1: 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in pot of Hilda
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by CockAndBullStor: 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
BCJAY:
This is serious, majority of the post goes to the south west, they have waited enough. This will be very interesting, I pray God should take control and help us calm the polity of people that will complain of him giving all to South west, I hope he is not trying to out do Mr Buhari?
North 11, South 11. Appointments well balanced. Tinubu is working, Nigeria is getting better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Lannister360: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
We warned ipob terrorists that were busy killing Igbo police and army officers
Now no single officer from the region is qualified to be service chiefs

Must you show your tribalism everywhere?
Must you show your foolishness on every thread?
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
SmartPolician:
Although I am not his fan, I have to give Buhari the credit for stopping Boko Haram bombings across the North East and beyond.

The new challenge we have now is Fulani herders and bandits taking over farms and imposing fines on farmers. The new set of soldiers should deal with them ruthlessly!
We'll said
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by adebayo987: 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by osuofia2(m): 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Failures, under them Nigeria was almost over run by bandits
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by optionalY09: 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
arejibadz:
omo they really deserved it

They didn’t help Buhari government at all or should i say Buhari did help their miserable career
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by MarketDispatch: 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-tinubu-fires-all-service-chiefs-upgrades-ribadu/

Every service Chief knows that every 4 or 8 years, they will always be sacked whether they like it or not if a new administration comes in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Manolo3107: 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

Ode... Efcc detention loading,u shall not escape this year,oloriburuku omo ale jati jati,no 1 will miss u, including your love ones,the same prayers u dey pray for this country will befall u and ur entire family,both the living,death,and unborn
Onikure

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by broadman20: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
Suspect33:
Timubu gained absolute control over Lagos by placing people loyal to him in strategic positions when he was governor.

Now he's doing the same thing in the entire nation. Nigeria is about to become a family business.
Lol, i laugh at people who thought this election was about ethnic superiority, in their insecurity and envy of others, they've sold the country.

if an officer from any region is made service chief, how does it benefit that region? Democracy can never work in a country like Nigeria because you lot are too illiterate to think productively. When the majority are illiterate, democracy becomes counter productive. You voted based on region, tell me any region that has ever enjoyed development because their brother is president or is holding a top federal position?

GEJ's presidency did close to nothing in raising the living standard of the SS people

GMB succeeded in plunging Nigeria, and most especially his people into untold hardship.

8 years after, you lot are still too illiterate to reason that the region of a leader will not be exempted if things goes south

God bless you my dear brother, you are a very deep thicker abeg.

Sincerely speaking most Nigerians are illiterate, forget the fact that they have gone to school.
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by shegra58: 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

south east should go to Obi and collect whatever they deserve from him

Ellu p

4 Likes

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by uvie66: 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

...is that the same way that the Nigeria football team was picked, this so call National representation has not served us well.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Larryndelaw: 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
Mrfeel:

General Lucky Irabor didn't last in that position at all
He is a foolish man. He was the one that provided security for elemefiele during the naira redesign that send some people their grave . First rime in Nigeria. Nigerians are using naira to buy naira.
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Starhearts: 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

Too much of weed, pussy nd whisky is bad?
See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online

1 Like

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Peacemaker5128: 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lannister360:

Must you show your tribalism everywhere?
Must you show your foolishness on every thread?
your tears is salty
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by J3susFr3ak: 11:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
SmartPolician:
Although I am not his fan, I have to give Buhari the credit for stopping Boko Haram bombings across the North East and beyond.

The new challenge we have now is Fulani herders and bandits taking over farms and imposing fines on farmers. The new set of soldiers should deal with them ruthlessly!

In some parts of the Middle Belt the new strategy by these Fulani Terrorists is to deliberately push their cows aggressively to eat your planted crops now ready for harvests. This direct provocation is a ploy to pull out the natives to "react". If you come out to push away the cows from the farm--you get ambushed and killed right away!!

What these terrorists vagabonds are doing also amounts to "economic terrorism" as well--not only against the peaceful villagers, but against the whole Nigerian state since these types of primitive provocative activities also contribute to the high costs of food in the market.

I do not care for meat and I have lived for years without meat. But we all need grains and vegetables etc., Each state must move to create firm laws and security structures like an active "Farm Guard" to protect the lives of farmers as they peacefully go about their farm duties.

And yes....NO SACRED COWS!! Arrest the Terrorists nomads and their cows as well! If they regroup in their hundreds for a counter-attack...just send the Turcanoes to expedite their Divine Judgment where they have to answer Jesus' one question: Did I create you and put you on earth to be a useless Terrorist--or to look at my death on the Cross for your sins and repent?"
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by taiwolomo1: 12:01am On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

someone like you can never see anything good in any progressive agenda! All that bothers you in these appointments is which tribe and what ethnic was appointed!? I would have counted you as being reasonable if you had checked their previous portfolios and achievements!!! Spit!

1 Like

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Earthquakes: 12:05am On Jun 20, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
they even sliced one officer’s virginal
Google it

If you mention the name will it be bad??
Just keep talking rubbish.
How many SE officers are even in SE if not north facing boko haram. Stop lying just to justify the lopsided hypocritical nepotistic appointment. They will fail again, mark it, fairness and justice is what built a nation and that's the only reason he will fail like buhari unless he changes
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Wisebird22(m): 12:08am On Jun 20, 2023
Asiwaju abeg sack all service heads in ministry of interior and their minister..abeg na
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:11am On Jun 20, 2023
Mind your language they were not sacked but relieved of their post to go and rest with their father buhari grin angry
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:13am On Jun 20, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Mind your language they were not sacked but relieved of their post to go and rest with their father buhari grin angry
FOR SURE LIEING MUHAMED IS GONE FOR GOOD.MAY WE NEVA HAVE SAME CHARACTER IN NAIJA GOVT EVER AGAIN AMEN. angry
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Tflex01: 12:20am On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

When you manage to get to the peak of your success/career (which I know you can never get there with your terrible and despicable personality btw) then surround yourself with your haters and enemies that want your downfall.
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 12:21am On Jun 20, 2023
They were retired. What is it with misusing the word "sack"?
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 12:22am On Jun 20, 2023
Tflex01:

When you manage to get to the peak of your success/career (which I know you can never get there with your terrible and despicable personality btw) then surround yourself with your haters and enemies that want your downfall.

You don't speak like you have any power to decide where he gets to. You are too loquacious!
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Peacemaker5128: 12:27am On Jun 20, 2023
Earthquakes:

If you mention the name will it be bad??
Just keep talking rubbish.
How many SE officers are even in SE if not north facing boko haram. Stop lying just to justify the lopsided hypocritical nepotistic appointment. They will fail again, mark it, fairness and justice is what built a nation and that's the only reason he will fail like buhari unless he changes
what stops you from google the names?
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by alobright17(m): 12:34am On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

you have 4yrs of doing this.
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by LONEWOLFJOHN: 1:39am On Jun 20, 2023
Whendue:
In a twinkle of an eye, they've all lost their jobs
I knew iranubo will be the first on the list
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by NomborPhilip10: 2:10am On Jun 20, 2023
The appointments are not birth rights of any region, it's the will of the president to appoint those he trust and believe will work with him in actualizing his aspirations and delivery of his campaign promises to the masses.

South-Easten people want the terror Kanu released, they have never gone to Tinubu to lobby for appointments, stop wailing and disturbing the peace of our zoo nation pls
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Maski87: 2:46am On Jun 20, 2023
Why is it only northerners and Muslims that are getting sacked,this thing no balance
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Teymanhenry(f): 2:52am On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

Have you done your research on list of persons qualified for the roles? How many Yoruba people did you see on the list? He may have done these appointments purely based on merits. While you are so busy seeking appointments from the East, Patriots are hoping for people who can deliver on their jobs. Criticism is very easy, yet Nepotism is a disease. Hope you know that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation / Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.