Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu (77251 Views)

Insecurity: Northern Elders Want Service Chiefs Sacked / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Afromalaika(m): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Only two people from the South south and south east made tinubu's list out of the 19 appointments
Only one ogala from enugu
And one Major General Undiandeye from Cross River..imagine two giant region combined..

Tinubu is a disaster

If you are a true Nigerian and you don't see anything wrong here then am sorry you will never live to see the Progress of Nigeria

Your curse is on you and your types...

Did you vote for him to deserve any appointment in the first instance?

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by warlordd(m): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Good move by Jagaban. The sacked service chiefs were dead-woods.

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Suspect33(m): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by seaenergy: 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-tinubu-fires-all-service-chiefs-upgrades-ribadu/

This second time I supported Tinubu, but he should have in mind that some of the new appointees may be working for their region. Some post should be given to south west for 8 years. Good luck give them the same post and they fail him
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Earthquakes: 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
We warned ipob terrorists that were busy killing Igbo police and army officers
Now no single officer from the region is qualified to be service chiefs

Can you mention the Igbo officer killed by Ipob to compare to the ones by boko haram and militant and herdsmen??
Whenever you want to justify your evil agenda you will bring one useless narrative.
Did tinubu tell you no Igbo police was qualified

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by lanre4411(m): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Only two people from the South south and south east made tinubu's list out of the 19 appointments
And one Major General Undiandeye from Cross River..imagine two giant region combined..

Tinubu is a disaster
If you are a true Nigerian and you don't see anything wrong here then am sorry you will never live to see the Progress of Nigeria
you don smoke your weed abu?

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Desusi: 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lifeless2018:
I wish he didn't appoint any Northerner again. Buhari really taught us nepotism. Tinubu please don't appoint Northerners again
You speak my mind my brother. But,it takes enlightenment and maturity to avoid nepotism as much as possible especially in a country with multi lingual franca.From the on set, his appointment will cover sw,ss,middle belt and scanty core north. Buhari has set the precedent.
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Elan83(m): 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
Those incompetent evil criminals should be arrested & prosecuted for corruption & crime against humanity
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by DADYLEED: 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
Like say una support his ambition, nothing is gotten on the platter of gold. Make una use that AKPABIO Senate Oga seat hold body because of SS small loyalty.Point of correction, That OGALLA na full blooded IGALA from Kogi state north central part of the country called Nigeria and not from Biafra land
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Rexymania(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
Will they go back to barracks? Or retire?
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Bunch of fifth columnists.
Security of lives and property took a great nosedive under their watch.
Good riddance to them.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Tinubu.πŸ’œ

Yes Indeed. You are a patriot and a progressive.

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by dydx2020(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
You dey craze ....na ur Papa be disaster
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lifeless2018:

He is now the president and do anything he wants. Buhari lost his second term but rigged. Tinubu can rig his second term. I want to see how northerners would react when he shows same level of nepotism as Buhari. Southern presidents always show weakness that's the reason I wanted Tinubu because I believe he won't be controlled by the North
jonathan would have rig his second term bid if he had a little backing from the north,tinubu need the north badly because he will little or nothing from the ss and se regions
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

Shut up. You're annoying.

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster
Oga Ade shut up. I’m a Yoruba man, I voted for Obi, cos I have faith in him. I’m a core member of PDP, yet i still voted for obi. I hate tinubu with passion, but if his appointee are very good people why not. We like too much of tribalism war. Why bringing issues of tribalism here. In other countries, they don’t care of who you’re or your tribe. Their own is you should deliver

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Henryfortune(m): 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
But I thought this people says they don't want anything to do with this administration

Pls just give peace a chance and moreover there are still more appointment to be made baba would add 2 more to make it 4 eventually because you can't reep where you didn't sow anything

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster
That ogalla is yet to be confirmed from my computer if he is really from enugu...it is showing me kogi state

O boy...so na only Undiandeye from Cross River na tinubu see...so na only one he pick..

Tinubu is a disaster waiting to happen

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by TemplarLandry: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
Yes indeed.
Grayoso:

Yes Indeed. You are a patriot and a progressive.
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by dominion001(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
Agbor just lost two important Positions withing a week.

Emefiele (CBN Governor)

Gen. Lucky Irabor (Chief of defence Staff)

Not forgetting that Governor Okowa also from Agbor has left Office too.

Set your people up when you are in position but them no go hear. Yeye people
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Henryfortune(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Muhammadu Buhari appointed bunch of incompetent personal like buhari tongue

You don't mean it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by frozen70(f): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
Whendue:
In a twinkle of an eye, they've all lost their jobs

Not really, they know that it will definitely come so they are already on their way out
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by nedekid: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
Troops in the ND should be redeployed to stop oil theft.
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by CJStarz: 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
You just spoke my mind

braveboi4life:
Names of incompetent service chiefs sacked by PBAT, and replaced with another set of corrupt service chiefs
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Rollitout: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
It has become a norm for a new president to appoint new service chief.
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster
That ogalla is yet to be confirmed from my computer if he is really from enugu...it is showing me kogi state

O boy...so na only Undiandeye from Cross River na tinubu see...so na only one he pick..

Weed dey worry you too much

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by georgeakins: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

Don't mind Tinubu.

Peter Obi will release his appointment list by tomorrow evening.

Just relax!

You be mumu.

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by IbnB: 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Muhammadu Buhari appointed bunch of incompetent personal like buhari tongue

Buhari is a complete disaster as a human-being even, not to talk of leadership/management
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
Baba dey do clearing....

Sanitation mode...

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by simplesearch: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Bunch of fifth columnists.
Security of lives and property took a great nosedive under their watch.
Good riddance to them.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Tinubu.πŸ’œ

Especially under Gen. Burutai. That man does not deserve an ambassadorial appointment as a reward for staying that long as a service chief under whose watch Nigerians were massacred. Unfortunately instead of booting him out and replacing him immediately, pres. BUHARI waited for too long to do so. And when he eventually did instead of letting him have a good time to think about his carriage failures, he immediately appointment him an ambassador to Benin republic or so. Very funny countryand leaders we have in this part of the world!

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by frog12: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
out of all 6 of them, 5 were NORTHERNERS. buhari was just nepotic. good for the foolish man to go and rest.
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by MRMRMR: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

Bros, I am more interested in the security of lives and property, not the region the new chiefs come from. Lets focus on result and leave all these primordia issues of religion and tribe.

Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation / Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture / VP Osinbajo At His Office Today