Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu (77302 Views)

Insecurity: Northern Elders Want Service Chiefs Sacked / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by IbnB: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
Suspect33:
Timubu gained absolute control over Lagos by placing people loyal to him in strategic positions when he was governor.

Now he's doing the same thing in the entire nation. Nigeria is about to become a family business.
Lol, i laugh at people who thought this election was about ethnic superiority, in their insecurity and envy of others, they've sold the country.

if an officer from any region is made service chief, how does it benefit that region? Democracy can never work in a country like Nigeria because you lot are too illiterate to think productively. When the majority are illiterate, democracy becomes counter productive. You voted based on region, tell me any region that has ever enjoyed development because their brother is president or is holding a top federal position?

GEJ's presidency did close to nothing in raising the living standard of the SS people

GMB succeeded in plunging Nigeria, and most especially his people into untold hardship.

8 years after, you lot are still too illiterate to reason that the region of a leader will not be exempted if things goes south

Why waste your time trying to pump sense/humanity into those monkeys

No point
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by hybridblood07(m): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lost their job how?? Are you nornal at all? You can't remain a service chief forever na
Whendue:
In a twinkle of an eye, they've all lost their jobs
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by bonnyhope: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
Whendue:
In a twinkle of an eye, they've all lost their jobs

They don eat bele full
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by azikiweironsi(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
braveboi4life:
Names of incompetent service chiefs sacked by PBAT, and replaced with another set of corrupt service chiefs

Why not go and submit your own incorruptible set of service chiefs.
Nothing anybody would do to please them.
Bunch of sour losers.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Peacemaker5128: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
Earthquakes:

Can you mention the Igbo officer killed by Ipob to compare to the ones by boko haram and militant and herdsmen??
Whenever you want to justify your evil agenda you will bring one useless narrative.
Did tinubu tell you no Igbo police was qualified
they even sliced one officer’s virginal
Google it
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Peacemaker5128: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
Suspect33:

some of your brothers are already crying over the appointments
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by gfelo(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
What a pity Maj Gen farouk era pass without any tangible record, he will never be remember in the chronicle of leadership, they will just read and jump his name, the assassinated chief of army staff have a better reputation than him.
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Truthshscrazy: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
braveboi4life:
Names of incompetent service chiefs sacked by PBAT, and replaced with another set of corrupt service chiefs
cool
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
press9jatv:
Well deserved retirement

undecided Am surprise. cheesy
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by mshariff52(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
[quote author=slawomir post=123905991]Damnnn niggar

Only two people from the South south and south east made tinubu's list out of the 19 appointments
Only one ogala from enugu
And one Major General Undiandeye from Cross River..imagine two giant region combined..

Tinubu is a disaster

If you are a true Nigerian and you don't see anything wrong here then am sorry you will never live to see the Progress of Nigeria
That ogalla is yet to be confirmed from my computer if he is really from enugu...it is showing me kogi state

O boy...so na only Undiandeye from Cross River na tinubu see...so na only one he pick..

Tinubu is a disaster waiting to happen [/stop been sentimental in your judgements. ]
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Peacemaker5128: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
Earthquakes:

Can you mention the Igbo officer killed by Ipob to compare to the ones by boko haram and militant and herdsmen??
Whenever you want to justify your evil agenda you will bring one useless narrative.
Did tinubu tell you no Igbo police was qualified
is ipob terrorists now in competition with Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Omoawoke: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Suspect33:
Timubu gained absolute control over Lagos by placing people loyal to him in strategic positions when he was governor.

Now he's doing the same thing in the entire nation. Nigeria is about to become a family business.
Lol, i laugh at people who thought this election was about ethnic superiority, in their insecurity and envy of others, they've sold the country.

When you become president of ipob, surround yourself with your enemies
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Realist777: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Only two people from the South south and south east made tinubu's list out of the 19 appointments
And one Major General Undiandeye from Cross River..imagine two giant region combined..

Tinubu is a disaster
If you are a true Nigerian and you don't see anything wrong here then am sorry you will never live to see the Progress of Nigeria
That ogalla is yet to be confirmed from my computer if he is really from enugu...it is showing me kogi state

O boy...so na only Undiandeye from Cross River na tinubu see...so na only one he pick..

Tinubu is a disaster waiting to happen
You hated him then, you hate him now and you are still expecting him to give you posts that you didn't work for?

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Kion: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
Sacked or retired?
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by talktrue4eva: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
SmartPolician:
Although I am not his fan, I have to give Buhari the credit for stopping Boko Haram bombings across the North East and beyond.

The new challenge we have now is Fulani herders and bandits taking over farms and imposing fines on farmers. The new set of soldiers should deal with them ruthlessly!

Those new challenge were created by who? Sack them
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Padipadi(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

Seems you are the one not willing to live to see Nigeria's progress.
U wail too much

1 Like

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by condralbedez: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

He is from Enugu Ezike (Enugu State)they have a common boundary with Kogi and Benue State.
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by mdimefields: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
We warned ipob terrorists that were busy killing Igbo police and army officers
Now no single officer from the region is qualified to be service chiefs
But all the Northern Military officers that Boko Haram and Bandits have been killing in the north, yet Northerners are still qualified to be service chiefs? What is annoying is how you propagandist always have a way to drag Igbos into every discussion that shouldn't be any of their business. Campaign is over, now is time for governance. Nigerians eagerly awaits result. Leave Igbos and IPOB alone and focus on governance.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by jimcaddy(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
That our big waist IGP has finally been replaced. Loool.
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by gidjah(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disasterogalla is a KOGI name o !! Honestly , the childish sidelining of the IGBO EAST ..I. Not ctoon omforttable with such.thougj we all know how skewed the election went with them, but some Igbo elite still sticked Thier heads out for APC

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by press9jatv: 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

undecided Am surprise. cheesy
don’t be surprised. New people will be appointed
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Olat4421: 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

rest pls. Is it a must u critize every move by tinubu u better don’t give urself unnecessary hypertension

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
[quote author=slawomir post=123905991]Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

Tinubu is a disaster waiting to happen [/quote

This one pass you my guy. Tinubu knows whath is doing! No let hin matta give you high blood pressure!

1 Like

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by GeneralPula: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
BCJAY:
This is serious, majority of the post goes to the south west, they have waited enough. This will be very interesting, I pray God should take control and help us calm the polity of people that will complain of him giving all to South west, I hope he is not trying to out do Mr Buhari?
Majority?
Have you checked all the names to confirm yourself?
Their are more northerner self..
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Asswipemod: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

And you will continue to.😩😩😩😩😫😫😫 till you die. Irabor was Edo. One Yoruba, the rest were Fulani. No Igbo. You weren't making noise then o. All you did was: "Damnnn Niggar, smoking weed, isoright". Now that subsidy has been removed, you are here shouting.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by GeneralPula: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lifeless2018:
I wish he didn't appoint any Northerner again. Buhari really taught us nepotism. Tinubu please don't appoint Northerners again
Your opinion out of 200m opinions..
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Heffalump(m): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

We all know Tinubu is a double tragedy. It's more than a disaster.
This was how Buhari started before things started falling apart.

Please don't mind those Omoluabis disturbing you with many quotes. That's their cup of tea. The truth must be spoken so that Nigeria can be better governed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by 2016v2017: 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nazgul:
Bunch of failures. Under their leadership, insurgency, kidnappings and all kinds of abominable crimes thrived. The country bled badly and is still bleeding. The ought to be arrested.

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by kernniejay(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

That ogalla is yet to be confirmed from my computer if he is really from enugu...it is showing me kogi state..

It's only you that will experience that disaster.
If you are wishing that the situation becomes tougher in Nigeria, so shall it be for you only.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by beey2(m): 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
inoki247:
Lol I know say the Irabor go colet if he like himself like this na to Japa bkuz na him dey supply Emifiele Soldiers wey dey du him bodyguard.....

I agree on this my man.
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by onumadu: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
Government of the Yoruba, by the Yoruba for the Yoruba.
I thought Tinubu claims to have won Rivers state. Why didn't he appoint anyone from there? haha
If it croaks like a frog, jumps like a frog,and has frog eyes, it is a frog! grin
But Bala Blu na temporary president sha... judiciary is now loading for him.
Tribalist to the core!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by beey2(m): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
inoki247:
Lol I know say the Irabor go colet if he like himself like this na to Japa bkuz na him dey supply Emifiele Soldiers wey dey du him bodyguard.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) / President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS) / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.