Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu (77271 Views)

Insecurity: Northern Elders Want Service Chiefs Sacked / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Frank688915: 3:29am On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Only two people from the South south and south east made tinubu's list out of the 19 appointments
Only one ogala from enugu
And one Major General Undiandeye from Cross River..imagine two giant region combined..

Tinubu is a disaster
If you are a true Nigerian and you don't see anything wrong here then am sorry you will never live to see the Progress of Nigeria
That ogalla is yet to be confirmed from my computer if he is really from enugu...it is showing me kogi state

O boy...so na only Undiandeye from Cross River na tinubu see...so na only one he pick..

Tinubu is a disaster waiting to happen
omo inna, una go cry tire and nothing una fit do cheesy
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by BABANGBALI: 3:36am On Jun 20, 2023
Whendue:
In a twinkle of an eye, they've all lost their jobs
and to get work for Nigeria now no dey easy. How dem go cope with fuel subsidy and eye course of living
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:18am On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Only two people from the South south and south east made tinubu's list out of the 19 appointments
And one Major General Undiandeye from Cross River..imagine two giant region combined..

Tinubu is a disaster
If you are a true Nigerian and you don't see anything wrong here then am sorry you will never live to see the Progress of Nigeria
That ogalla is yet to be confirmed from my computer if he is really from enugu...it is showing me kogi state

O boy...so na only Undiandeye from Cross River na tinubu see...so na only one he pick..

You guys are funny. You refused to support him, made your hatred for him so obvious yet want him to give you guys sensitive postions?
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by femicyrus(m): 4:26am On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

Check the names of sacked service chiefs
How many came from outside the north?
You voted for tribalism yet the man gave you 1 slot and you are here wailing
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Cantonese: 4:50am On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

Systematically the north took over the entire security structure of this country with lopsided appointments. They absolutely have northerners holding the high, middle and lower ranks of the entire security structure. The situation therefore is that when one northerner is removed, the next in line is another northerner because the southerners are sought of limited.

The case of the customs is one of those. Get to the ports and borders in the south and you mostly hear is Hausa or Fulani language. It was not so until 2015 when that baba became the President.

In the entire appointments made, Egbetokun made me laugh. Recently promoted to the position of a DIG and now the acting IG because heโ€™s connected to BAT. People complained of nepotism, tribalism, etc against Buhari; how can one describe this appointment, especially with other DIGs ahead of him. Those other DIGs now must lose their jobs, as is the practice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Bmaster(m): 5:05am On Jun 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Bunch of fifth columnists.
Security of lives and property took a great nosedive under their watch.
Good riddance to them.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Tinubu.๐Ÿ’œ
,i thought buhari your former daddy was everything after rice and stew
Why no did you hide under this new moniker to criticize his appontees? cheesy
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by johnjose68: 5:48am On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

You will need to join obi.diot in court ooooo. Bunch of losers
Are u not looking for your man.hood again

1 Like

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by hollywater: 6:05am On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

The way things is going, he will be worse than Buhari in Appointment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by learnedman(m): 6:15am On Jun 20, 2023
Na so,Buhari has done his own and nobody complained,Tinubu is doing his own and it is ok,if a South Easterner becomes President and and favour his own people,they will start crying blue murder,that Igbos want to dominate and take over Nigeria! Wicked,heartless,evil and hypocritical fellow Nigrians shocked
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Lanre1st(m): 6:18am On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

Obidients! You still dey look for positions under drug lord, hand dey shake, leg dey shake. PBAT is reserving it till Obi get justice from court .
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Lanre1st(m): 6:20am On Jun 20, 2023
learnedman:
Na so,Buhari has done his own and nobody complained,Tinubu is doing his own and it is ok,if a South Easterner becomes President and and favour his own people,they will start crying blue murder,that Igbos want to dominate and take over Nigeria! Wicked,heartless,evil and hypocritical fellow Nigrians shocked

When JEG put SS & SE for appointments leave Yoruba out if his government, we die
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Obuma149: 6:23am On Jun 20, 2023
Whendue:
In a twinkle of an eye, they've all lost their jobs
they are not competent.
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Ewedegubbler: 6:47am On Jun 20, 2023
Lucky, time don reach for u to start picking calls and responding to messages again.

Otilo ooo
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Dozie32(m): 6:49am On Jun 20, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
We warned ipob terrorists that were busy killing Igbo police and army officers
Now no single officer from the region is qualified to be service chiefs

You need to go to the hospital, tell them to check your brain.
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by arantess: 6:49am On Jun 20, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
What of bokoharam killing over 10,000 soldiers all these years?

Why did they dominate the list?
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by arantess: 6:50am On Jun 20, 2023
Dozie32:

You need to go to the hospital, tell them to check your brain.
They really need to check his brain because bokoharam is north yet northerners full the list

But ofcouse he has no explanation to that

1 Like

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by arantess: 6:51am On Jun 20, 2023
learnedman:
That day is coming and we will all be here to see it
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by EngGandalf: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

If you was the President, give us a list of Generals you would have appointed and why?
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Hotwest: 7:19am On Jun 20, 2023
Is it sack or retirement

Give those men some respect
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Alajiki(m): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2023
id4sho:
Balablu bhlu bhlu bulaba tongue

Y'all can see now that this is a totally different town hall...no time for balablu gibberish
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Meteng: 7:36am On Jun 20, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
cheesy
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Bigcola(m): 7:47am On Jun 20, 2023
Lols, why should he appoint from people that detest him and refused to vote for him when all their fish brain could comprehend is Ellu P?, my dear brother, the Obid***iots have given us over 5,000,000,000 metric cube of premium tears, e no dy tire u?. You don't harvest where u did not sow. Only a thief does that. grin grin grin grin

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:48am On Jun 20, 2023
OGwales:

And what was South East contribution to the success of Tinubu election? You only reap where you sow...

This is just the beginning

Is the implementation of the federal character principle in the constitution dependent on voting and party lines??

You see why we rightfully bracket all of you as bloody hypocrtes?
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Lannister360: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
your tears is salty
Find another thing talk, this one don too common.
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Almunjid(m): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

Tinubu will be a disaster in ur life and a blessing to me. One man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by LocksAid: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2023
Ok
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Anndju(m): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2023
Desist from all this..if PBAT likes let him appoint everyone in his region..na better 9ja we want stop all this y'all tribalism agenda
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by Blackdisciple(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2023
Good bye to failures...
Make una go rest like una oga wey run go Niger
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by happney65: 11:11am On Jun 20, 2023
oyichi:
I commend tinubu for the appointments, am from the SS but I don't care about having only one person, tinubu should appoint those that he trusts, actually, he is surprising me considering the pace he he is deploying

What is spectacular about what he did? Nothing absolutely nothing.

Obj, Yar'adua, GEJ, Buhari all sacked the service chiefs they inherited from their predecessors. No noise. Tinubu does it the same thing his predecessors have done una dey shout.

Infact Obasanjo gave all of the top military officers in 1999 compulsory retirement on his first day in office. That was what Obasanjo first task

He retired a greater number of them. All the Military administrators in all the states were all retired. All of them. That should be the highest set of officers at a Go so what exactly has Tinubu done that his predecessors haven't done?

Shior
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by projet: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
Princeton92:
Actually... They've been retired not sacked!

Make it clear to me,I thought they will be deployed to other positions...why retirement
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by sogodihno: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

Damm nigga, go hang yourself
Re: Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu by damoobaba: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu is a disaster

Akpabio has benefited from Tinubu's presidency, the new service chiefs are benefiting from Tinubu's presidency, Ribadu as well and many will still benefit from Tinubu's presidency. I live in Lekki and know how Tinubu's vision has helped me and many others. Only you and your family will experience disaster during Tinubu's Presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo At His Office Today / Sowore Kicks Off A Nationwide #BuyReadApunch Campaign (Photos) / President Buhari Was Stoned At APC Ogun Rally (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.