Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa (92713 Views)

"There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa / Court Orders Arrest Of COAS Faruk Yahaya & Maj Gen Olabanji / Profile Of Major-General LEO Irabor, The New Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by jteku(m): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2023
Tofax:
The North seems to have 11 appointees, the South West has 9 appointees, and South East 1, and South-South 1. That is fairness and equity?

Why didn't you breakdown the North as Northwest, North East and North Central.

Both North and South have 11 appointee's.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Tin07(m): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2023
That's great, Tinubu is a nationalist. We move!
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Casham: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2023
Tofax:
The North seems to have 11 appointees, the South West has 9 appointees, and South East 1, and South-South 1. That is fairness and equity?
. Bro, I see Your complaints. But "the North" is not a geopolitical zone. There are Three geopolitical zones in "The North" and and they have , as You said, 11 appointments, and there are also three geopolitical zones in the South and they equally have 11, based on Your analysis.And You also forgot that about 80% (this is just a personal view) of Nigeria's 400 ethnicities are in the North, ( Southern Kaduna alone, not even the entire Kaduna, has about 63 dialects from about 23 completely distinct ethnic groups), so how do we satisfy all of them. No be Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa be the only tribes in Nigeria, and Christianity and Islam are not the only religions here.
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by AleAirHub(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2023
Interesting
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by spiralwedge(m): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2023
otipoju:
Tinubu dey very street smart.

In fact he is the street itself.

He is the idan.

I’ve always loved him, voter for him because i knew he would perform. Apart from performing, he loves to cast long-term visions that will be like 50 years ahead of him. Just like the whites do. This is exactly what Nigeria needs - a direction and someone to give it.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by alizma: 9:36am On Jun 20, 2023
otipoju:

He gave the bandits a man who's people have been bruised, maimed and killed so he can take vengeance.
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Greattie08: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2023
Tofax:

How many are from the NW, NE, NC? Do not just say 11 are from the North.
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by HappyPagan: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

when GEJ was the president, Anyim pius Anyim was the SGF,Okonjo iweala was the coordinating minister of the economy Allyson madueke was the minister of petroleum,Emefiele was the CBN Governor, Aruma oteh was the chairman SEC,Peter OBI was the chairman SEC ,Ike Ekweremadu was the deputy senate president, Emeka ihedioha was the deputy speaker..all for 5years 2010 to 2015!
Una never take responsibility for your life but blame others

TILL TODAY,YOU STILL BLAME LAGOS AND YORUBAS FOR NON FUNCTIONING EASTERN PORTS!

I think you quoted the wrong post.
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by sotall(m): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2023
membranus:

Who is stopping them from going?

Your IPOB government is already managing your regional affairs, destroying your economy by keeping you idle on Monday, and killing your kinsmen at will without Nigerian government intervention. So that's as good as if your region has already seceded.

Your first question reeks of someone who is either naive or intentionally braindead to political happenings within Nigeria.
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Tonytonex(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2023
dododawa1:
Enugu Ezike, Igbo-Eze North Local Government Area of Enugu State.
wow! That's commendable.
That means it wasn't APC.
Buhari was not a good human.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Tonytonex(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2023
lexy2014:

where is the criticism that you are referring to and how does your response negate my comment?

which war is being fought and where is the war with regards southern kaduna?

if there is an ongoing war in southern kaduna, then you should be able to answer the question of the job of the military?

is the new CDS the CDS of his homeland or the federal republic of nigeria?

is his job to fight for his homeland or to fight for the federal republic of nigeria?

is the CDS a round peg in a round hole?
please, were you the one I mentioned?
If yes, then I'm disappointed.
This is a dummy response.
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by SpartaOfLagos: 10:49am On Jun 20, 2023
Nice one

Time to flush out the El rufai killing machineries in southern kaduna
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Cocolatti(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2023
seunmsg:
A southern Kaduna Christian? Well, that’s an interesting appointment. I like how the entire leadership of all the forces have been changed in one clean sweep. Hopefully, this will breathe the needed life into the war against banditry, insurgency, kidnapping and criminal herdsmen in states like Kaduna, Zamfara, Plateau, Benue, Katsina etc.
This is a masters stroke from the President. Southern Kaduna has suffered marginalisation from Elrifais' APC led Govt. But this kind of appointment will definitely swing the votes in favor of Tinubu and the APC come 2027
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by talented321: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2023
That manchi is am inspiration and motivator, the man too fast and wise.
otipoju:

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by ahaz: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=123907203][/quote]
El Rufai to his Fulani Terrorist,"ALRIGHT BOYS, ITS TIME TO GO, ANY OF YOU THAT STAYS BEHIND, HMM MY HAND NO DEY OO".
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by lexy2014: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2023
Tonytonex:
please, were you the one I mentioned?
If yes, then I'm disappointed.
This is a dummy response.

where is the criticism that u are referring to and how does your response negate my comment?

which war is being fought and where is the war with regards southern kaduna?

if there is an ongoing war in southern kaduna, then you should be able to answer the question of the job of the military?

is the new CDS the CDS of his homeland or the federal republic of nigeria?

is his job to fight for his homeland or to fight for the federal republic of nigeria?

is the CDS a round peg in a round hole?
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Menclothing: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You be yoruba abi? grin

I say the truth when I see it I don’t let emotions sway me away

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Wonderfulsam: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2023
seunmsg:
A southern Kaduna Christian? Well, that’s an interesting appointment. I like how the entire leadership of all the forces have been changed in one clean sweep. Hopefully, this will breathe the needed life into the war against banditry, insurgency, kidnapping and criminal herdsmen in states like Kaduna, Zamfara, Plateau, Benue, Katsina etc.
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Wonderfulsam: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2023
Good move
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by virginchaser(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2023
CaptainFM1:
Bats generally are effective at night!

It be like say i dey sleep pass that baba.
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by membranus: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2023
sotall:

Your first question reeks of someone who is either naive or intentionally braindead to political happenings within Nigeria.

So says a hate blinded brainless kid.
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2023
The north will not be happy with this single appointment , simple because he is a Christian cool
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by sprints1: 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
Shantyken:

Go into farming and encourage others around u, surplus farm produce will force food price to go down automatically.
is it sand I will use to irrigate and fertilize my farm lol.
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Shantyken(m): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
sprints1:
is it sand I will use to irrigate and fertilize my farm lol.

Lolllllll abeg use green/farm yard manure and pocket for irrigate the farm bro
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Sleekfingers: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=123907203][/quote]

Wetin concern religion with his appointment? There is something mentally wrong with Nigerians.
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by joji2411: 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
At Starlight Automotive, we understand the importance of using high-quality parts and accessories to maintain and enhance your vehicle's performance. That's why we offer a wide range of genuine OEM parts and top-tier aftermarket accessories. Whether you're looking for replacement components or seeking to personalize your car, our extensive inventory has everything you need. https://starlightautomotive.com/
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by prophetfire: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
seunmsg:

Why will a COAS who is from the south west not cooperate with him ?
. It's not about where he comes from. It's about his personality and mindset as a person and character.
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by prophetfire: 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tflex01:

Even if Tinubu appoint Igbo christians in all these positions una go still complain and analyze nonsense. grin

. Nonentity, we are discussing flow of power in the military and not tribal foolishness like you display and I was discussing with informed individuals, not empty barrels like you that know nothing about how institutions work.
Wait till they serve ewedu and Amala, then you can talk
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by cookfavor(m): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Crab claws are a culinary delight that brings joy to seafood enthusiasts worldwide. Their tender meat, unique flavors, and versatility in various recipes make them a prized ingredient. Whether you prefer steamed, grilled, or boiled, crab claws offer a succulent and unforgettable dining experience. So, next time you're craving an indulgent seafood feast, don't forget to crack open some delicious crab claws!

https://cookfavor.com/crab-claws-recipe/
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Tflex01: 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
prophetfire:
. Nonentity, we are discussing flow of power in the military and not tribal foolishness like you display and I was discussing with informed individuals, not empty barrels like you that know nothing about how institutions work.
Wait till they serve ewedu and Amala, then you can talk

I always feel amused anytime an Igbo man say he's discussing politics when all you guys know is hate and bitterness. grin grin

I bet even your useless father know nothing about politics. grin
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by sharone21(f): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
I'm short of words.... This appointment sweet me pass.... Some people were born for a reason at a particular point in time.... I remember Tolulope Arotile but because she was in the wrong country's military.

Imagine being massacred because of being a Christian and from a minority tribe and now God allows an Esther in the government, if he doesn't take back all the lost years were they were wasted and almost exterminated by HAMANS, in sorry even God may not allow him remain there for long.

Igbo man or Northerner like this best suits this position.... I pity the enemies of Nigeria.

North congrats.
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Gaskiya77: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kudos to Bola Asiwaju Tinubu. His leadership style is geared towards reconciliation and national character. May God protect and direct all the new appointees to lead well and put and end to insecurity in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.