Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri (26422 Views)

I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi / Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo / 2023: Amaechi Is Courageous, Fearles,reliable, Workaholic, Honest - Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Peacemaker5128: 6:05am On Jun 20, 2023
naijaking1:

When a grown man wakes up in the morning and goes door to door looking for someone who's going to listen to his praise singing instead of getting a real job, it's bad.
Even the other fat guy has managed to go to Aso rock, you are still out there chirping.
One day you are a pastor, another day you are shining shoes for Atiku, and yet another day you want to sing louder than all Tinubu supporters put together. Hunger no good, but this is not a way to guarantee food on the table for your kids.
Raising money with Leah's name wasn't even enough for you.
is that all?
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:06am On Jun 20, 2023
kayusely70:
Yes ooo! A discerning person cannot miss them, always wailing and finding faults!!!!!!!
Nobody is finding faults. An average mind knows the reason Reno is writing all this grammar is to spite Obidients. You think if Obidients supported and voted for Atiku in the last elections, he will have one word of praise for Tinubu?
What is important is that people don't miss the substance while looking at the form. Sacking and replacing service chiefs is a routine thing every president has done since 1999 I think with the exception of Yaradua who waited till almost a year.
So it's simply deceit to gaslight people and tout such as an achievement when the real achievement should be how much they are able to secure the country.
For me anyway, the only good thing I see in this service chiefs replacement is Tinubu's courage to pick a southern Kaduna Christian as CDS. I know Elrufai the bigot will be in pains now and he has shown the world he's not a party to the rubbish that guy said in that video. But even that is to still wait and see how it pans out.
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by AngelicBeing: 6:50am On Jun 20, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
IPOB turned Obidient spotted
Hehehe, for posting this comment, l will ask DSS to detain you for 1000 years in Abuja tongue
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by mytime24(f): 6:50am On Jun 20, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
The truth must be said! Asiwaju has outperformed beyond imaginations.

God bless His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

……the labour of our hero’s past, shall never be in vain…..
yawn,
just doing his notice me thing,bcus of d pending court case,he just want to look good in d eyes of his followers, bt let's wait till after final jugement and he won,u'll see d real thi3fnubu

1 Like

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by AfonjaScud: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2023
Praxis758:
A government and presidency aided by propaganda.

He eats: propaganda

He drinks: propaganda

He laughs: propaganda

Me holds meeting: propaganda

He sacks: propaganda

He appoints: propaganda and image laundering of the appointees.

You're good in your assigned duty. Keep wailing while others cheer.

1 Like

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Peacemaker5128: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2023
mytime24:
yawn,
just doing his notice me thing,bcus of d pending court case,he just want to look good in d eyes of his followers, bt let's wait till after final jugement and he won,u'll see d real thi3fnubu
cry more
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Peacemaker5128: 8:49am On Jun 20, 2023
Mynd44 Dominique mukina2 nlfpmod lalasticlala front page
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Jlow2: 8:50am On Jun 20, 2023
Oga just decamp to apc make pple rest
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by SpartaOfLagos: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2023
Reno should come out straight and beg Tinubu for appointment
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2023
We already know, that's why we voted for him.
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by edward1106(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
IPOB turned Obidient spotted
Sincerely bro, nothing has changed for the masses.
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by FreeStuffsNG: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2023
He is an Asiwaju and a wise visionary leader like this Sage, Pa Awo too. Like K1 sang, PBAT is 3 in 1 of Pa Awo, Pa MKO and him

1 Like

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by ukahrawah: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2023
PDP shifting spanner. Idiot.
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by MadeMan01(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

A man who steals a hoe to farm a garden and feed community does not absolve him of his crime of stealing the hoe. He must atone for his crime of stealing the how. No amount of good deeds will compensate for robbing the hoe seller
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Menclothing: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2023
Am beginning to like BAT he has proved himself the remaining lapses is about us president can’t do all

But I want him to slash all political office holders salary by half

No office should be lucrative in salary and benefits.

Tinubu is here to make statements like he did in Lagos which we enjoying

Give us good foundation that we can build a good country

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1670879137932668941

Anybody that listens to this one is not serious with life
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by timiade446(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2023
Omokri Dey find appointment 😂

Your mouth go dry

Canva pro for sale

Just 500

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by ENGINEERG(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2023
Ass licker looking for favours
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Tvoice: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2023
Appointment seeker ,seatdon for one place
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Pabloicardi: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

You can love or hate him, that doesn't stop him from arresting you whenever you step your dirty feet into this country. Swine.

1 Like

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by AskNgige2: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2023
kayusely70:
Yes ooo! A discerning person cannot miss them, always wailing and finding faults!!!!!!!

Meanwhile ask Ngige how far
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by 12345bbt: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2023
The message here is clear I think
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by TheBillyonaire: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2023
Tinubu, a known drug Lord (according to Reno Omokri) is now a Tsunami (according to Reno Omokri).

This is a lesson to all. You might love your enemy tomorrow.
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by HEBEI: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2023
Mumu omo-cry!
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

how has he performed beyond imagination?

what exactly has he done that hasnt been imagined or witnessed before in nigeria or the world?
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by 2016v2017: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

This guy wants soft landing after all the derogatory names he called Tinubu and all the insults

1 Like

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by SalamRushdie: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2023
This one really wants to come home

1 Like

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by NairaMaster1(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2023
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is an Asiwaju and a wise visionary leader like this Sage, Pa Awo too. Like K1 sang, PBAT is 3 in 1 of Pa Awo, Pa MKO and him

how is tinubu like awolowo?
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by forerunner022(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

In as much as it is visibly clear that Tinubu's performance within his 3 weeks of office is objective enough to give him kudos, I disagree that he has outperformed beyond imaginations.
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by 2016v2017: 11:22am On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:
Nigerians are truly gullible.

How all these appointments take affect the common man in the street? Tinubu is only compensating his men and some buffoons are cheering him undecided

Everything Tinubu is doing today is long expected... what's the hype
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by BrownSugq: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2023
kayusely70:
What else do you yorubas know apart from IPOB?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu: Man Protests In Washington Over Abducted Christian Dacphi Girl / Troops Repel Bokoharam Incursion Into Damasak / Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.