Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri (26440 Views)

I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi / Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo / 2023: Amaechi Is Courageous, Fearles,reliable, Workaholic, Honest - Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by MrColdsweat: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
May we never be hopeless and shameless like reno.
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by babesiosis: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
djseanjohn77:

Would it not be another catastrophe that will be irredeemable if he also like his predecessors ply same route? You people shud at least have sense once and for all.
What do you mean by you people should have sense? Are you so dem.ented that you can't read what i posted between the lines? How does it translate that I'm again PBAT? FYI, don't in your miser.able life quote me again. I'm not they type you can bull.y online

1 Like

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by emmyN(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
osuofia2:
Tinubu is in charge unlike that clown from Daura. The country was almost in disarray under his watch even as a retired army general.
Tinubu na man you be.

Their darling daddy is now a clown. Sycophancy eh cheesy
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by eagleu: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
naijaking1:

When a grown man wakes up in the morning and goes door to door looking for someone who's going to listen to his praise singing instead of getting a real job, it's bad.
Even the other fat guy has managed to go to Aso rock, you are still out there chirping.
One day you are a pastor, another day you are shining shoes for Atiku, and yet another day you want to sing louder than all Tinubu supporters put together. Hunger no good, but this is not a way to guarantee food on the table for your kids.
Raising money with Leah's name wasn't even enough for you.

Word!
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by dheilaw1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
xesehe:
like wat as he done?
intellectually vacant people like you won't see what he has done.
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Abemy(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
Firing and hiring is not an achievement, he is however preparing ground for proper work, bur he hasn't achieved any meaningful delivery of democratic dividends.
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Joshchi19(m): 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
Omokiri, the exile guy..

Simpleton..
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by damoobaba: 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
xesehe:
like wat as he done?

Until he comes to your house to put food inside your mouth, abi.
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by xesehe: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
dheilaw1:
intellectually vacant people like you won't see what he has done.
n i guess intelligent people like u will
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by TollinsN: 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
xesehe:
like wat as he done?
Objective discussions like this are not mean for negative minded people
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Augustenite(m): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
xesehe:
like wat as he done?

You don't convince a blind man by illustration nor convince a deaf man by whispering..
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by grandstar(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Well, i won't use won over so early. More like compensation. I think that's why he gave SGF to them too. But you need to know the Elrufai outburst has left a lot of moral injury on most northern Christians.
If he can find a way to minimise the killing of Northern Christians and decimation of their villages and livelihood, then I'm sure he'll win them over

I am apolitical.

The attack on Christians up North by Fulani herdsmen is also something Hausas and other Muslims face. It was reprisal attacks by Hausas that berthed the Fulani bandits. The bandits arose as militia groups to protect themselves from the Hausas who were numerically stronger and seemed out to kill them and their cattle. It was as though the Hausas wanted to end their way of living.

So, both Muslims and Christians suffer from the Fulani menace. The present president has promised to modernise the cattle industry. Let's see what he can do. Let's see how he brings the herdsmen and bandits to order. The latter are now to a great extent simply criminals and their criminality needs to be brought to an end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) / Abisola Ajimobi-kola's Baby Shower (Photos) / I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.