Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri (26434 Views)

I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi / Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo / 2023: Amaechi Is Courageous, Fearles,reliable, Workaholic, Honest - Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by kunyeo(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:
Nigerians are truly gullible.

How all these appointments take affect the common man in the street? Tinubu is only compensating his men and some buffoons are cheering him undecided

Everything Tinubu is doing today is long expected... what's the hype

When someone especially a leader has taken the right step ,it is reasonable to praise the person to do more.The results are not here especially for the commoners,but what the evening would look like can be predicted from the look of the morning.The same man could have taken some wrong decisions.Also no good policy takes effect immediately.Every good thing takes time.When someone has done well,let's remove sentiments and let's say so.

2 Likes

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
The truth must be said! Asiwaju has outperformed beyond imaginations.

God bless His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

……the labour of our hero’s past, shall never be in vain…..
Only results determine performance. Are there results yet?
Let's hope for the best.
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Peacecore: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:

How all these appointments take affect the common man in the street? Tinubu is only compensating his men and some buffoons are cheering him undecided

Oga dey shut up angry Idon't know whether Atiku paid you to be talking tho nonsense. Are you happy with the security situation of the country under their supervision??
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
grandstar:

With the picking of Southern Kaduna Christian, he has also won over the Northern Christians who felt ostracized when he did not pick one of theirs as running mate. Only minus is that Northern Muslims won't consider him one of theirs.
Well, i won't use won over so early. More like compensation. I think that's why he gave SGF to them too. But you need to know the Elrufai outburst has left a lot of moral injury on most northern Christians.
If he can find a way to minimise the killing of Northern Christians and decimation of their villages and livelihood, then I'm sure he'll win them over
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:

Gullible? Are you serious?
Bros, GULLIBLE is a common denominator shared among all igbos, and the main reason why you guys are called THE FOOLS of every 4 years
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Paulpraise00195: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Reno Na where belle face . He will be here and there . He just wants money
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by babamoha(m): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1670879137932668941
You are absolutely right Mr Table shaker
Is like you still have unused oil in your head.
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Henryfortune(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
babesiosis:
Nigerians have suffered a lot under a failed government, that's why they are seeing this as an achievement. May God help us all.

Everyone is celebrating this why just you .... 🤔
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by babamoha(m): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1670879137932668941
Does that means your former boss Good luck Jonathan lacks courage?
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by aklid(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
Always reno trying hard to be relevant in which he’s irrelevant
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by chykekelly(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
Correction: I doff my HAT not HEART.
Olodo busybody Reno Omockery.
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by sprints1: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
He is courageous yet am hungry I never chop like this oo this is not funny. I hope he lasts. No be Nigeria u wan fight corruption. U go tey there like super mario
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by sprints1: 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
Paulpraise00195:
Reno Na where belle face . He will be here and there . He just wants money
typical Nigerian just like akpabio anywhere belle face man must chop even wike too na the same. Useless hypocrites
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by WhereMyLoud: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
IPOB turned Obidient spotted
and you call yourself peacemaker.. as you stupidity make you feel only yoruba and igbo make up nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by XAUBulls: 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
Cyberterror:
Reno Omokri is just an attention seeker looking to revive his relevance with his social media base that have long deserted him. He is asking for the southeast to be placated adequately as if he is not aware that the real Igbos have rejected the new Chief of Naval staff, Rear Adm E. I. Ogalla for not being Igbo enough even though he is from Enugu Ezike in Enugu state just like they rejected the former Chief of Defence staff Lucky Irabor from Agbor.

But real Igbos want to force Ikwerre people of Rivers state who have a separate identity to identify as Igbos just because of Ikwerre's vast oil resources and access to the Atlantic ocean that the real Igbos are eyeing.
Interesting @Cyberterror.

Kindly provide weblinks to the rejections of the new Naval boss that you talked about here.

That Enugu Ezike area is in the northern part of Enugu State and it has historical and colonial Igala connections from centuries back.

Even the red chieftaincy cap Ibos wear was first introduced into the Nsukka are by the Igalas who historically had some cultural and colonial influences over parts of Anambra and Enugu. I even read a post here on NL in the early 2010s that Nsukka people used to have Igala ethnic (tribal) marks or scarifications even at the time the British colonialists arrived in modern Nigeria in the 1800s.

Maybe that is why the rejections by those Ibos you talked about took place. But I do know that Anambra and Enugu States have indigenes with Igala bloodlines.

Google "500 years of Igala in Enugu"
to read more online newspaper articles on this.

Even Vanguard online published articles that I read years back on "Igala associated" communities in Delta, Anambra, and Enugu State. The Vanguard newspaper article also revealed how Igala immigration centuries back changed the historiography of some areas in today's Anambra forever.
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by XAUBulls: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Colos is not good for you tongue

I have been seeing this colos word popping up on Nairaland. Please what's the meaning and where did it originate from?

2 Likes

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by smileyoo: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ajagunakin:

For a smart investor like me that employs over 20 something workers, no it’s not too early. I’m already seeing positive yields and results. My favourite sector is very bullish at the moment. My palms have been hitching ever since PBAT’s inauguration.

When we say invest, you refuse. You carry all your salary go spend on top olosho cheesy
lol. let's hope president BAT will not disappoint people like you , who believe so much in him, as for me am not expecting so much from him, too quickly.
meanwhile do people still spend much on your so-called oloshos ?
if spending on oloshos could prevent you from investments, then you are still not a responsible citizen.
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Ihateheadslamer: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Its a hard drugs common with Lagosians
ferhyntorlah:

I have been seeing this colos word popping up on Nairaland. Please what's the meaning and where did it originate from?
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by DOD88: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:

Go and learn how to reason constructively. Learn how to give commendation to whom deserves it. If you don't see anything good in a leader who is laying commendable foundations and structures for his administration, in a deft manner, then you are indeed a dunce whose objective reasoning is soured with hatred and envy. Nigerians, including friends and enemies of Tinubu who are commending him, are not stupid. They are simply doing the needful which you fail to embrace. Wise up!
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
smileyoo:
lol. let's hope president BAT will not disappoint people like you , who believe so much in him, as for me am not expecting so much from him, too quickly.
meanwhile do people still spend much on your so-called oloshos ?
if spending on oloshos could prevent you from investments, then you are still not a responsible citizen.

I expect and demand much from him. It’s my duty as a citizen to do so!
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Ogeeriga(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Policy are in right direction!

With subsidy removal which proceeds can be redirected into education, healthcare and infrastructural development.

Deregulating fuel importation which will eliminate scarcity and create healthy competition.

Naira devaluation and dollar deregulation will strengthen the Naira.

The list goes on…..
Where is the proceed of Diesel and kerozine subsidy

1 Like

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Its a hard drugs common with Lagosians

Thanks for the information.
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Bimpe29: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Take it or leave it, when good things are done or facilitated by an arch rival or enemy, his rivals knows within them that.
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Tochj(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nothing Reno says Will ever make sense to me because he's a serial manipulator.
When he seems to say the truth,he have another plans.
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by adekolaelect(m): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
naijaking1:

When a grown man wakes up in the morning and goes door to door looking for someone who's going to listen to his praise singing instead of getting a real job, it's bad.
Even the other fat guy has managed to go to Aso rock, you are still out there chirping.
One day you are a pastor, another day you are shining shoes for Atiku, and yet another day you want to sing louder than all Tinubu supporters put together. Hunger no good, but this is not a way to guarantee food on the table for your kids.
Raising money with Leah's name wasn't even enough for you.
Oga stop attacking the messager reason with the message.
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by detectivejones: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nice one not some that have allowed their hatred for PBAT cloud their reasoning
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Richb44: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
Imagine you saying Reno is hungry lol you people sef you should be ashamed of yourself, someone you wish was your uncle or even your father you're here saying nonsense well continue till all your mates don't pick your calls anymore

naijaking1:

When a grown man wakes up in the morning and goes door to door looking for someone who's going to listen to his praise singing instead of getting a real job, it's bad.
Even the other fat guy has managed to go to Aso rock, you are still out there chirping.
One day you are a pastor, another day you are shining shoes for Atiku, and yet another day you want to sing louder than all Tinubu supporters put together. Hunger no good, but this is not a way to guarantee food on the table for your kids.
Raising money with Leah's name wasn't even enough for you.
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by UNDFTD: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
The likes of this he-goat, Reno Omokri, speak from both sides of their mouths simply because they need to satisfy their stomach infrastructure. What a despicable and disgusting waste of human flesh!

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by sencekompis: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Wa GBAYII Reno
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by djseanjohn77: 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
babesiosis:
Nigerians have suffered a lot under a failed government, that's why they are seeing this as an achievement. May God help us all.

Would it not be another catastrophe that will be irredeemable if he also like his predecessors ply same route? You people shud at least have sense once and for all.
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by prophetfire: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
The truth must be said! Asiwaju has outperformed beyond imaginations.

God bless His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

……the labour of our hero’s past, shall never be in vain…..
Performed what exactly?
Appointments is the performance? You people please should get serious and stop all this hyping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Donates Her Salary (N500,000) To South Africa Returnees (Photo) / Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) / Buhari Approves Immediate Suspension Of Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa Ari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.