Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted (2306 Views)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Magnoliaa(f): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2023
Kevineleven:
she never said "I love you" to my face, neither do I because my belief is that love is better expressed.

Could it mean that she is cheating already?

For someone who finds it hard to verbalise their love, on what grounds do you accuse her of cheating when she's just like you? And if you say love is better expressed, what form of expression is greater than using your words to tell her how you feel about her?

Like, why should SHOWING and TELLING your love be mutually exclusive?
Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Magnoliaa(f): 10:51am On Jun 21, 2023
Godspeed to you both sha, 'cause una dey try.

I have no business with someone who cannot vocalise their love to me all the time, while being doting at it.
Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:51am On Jun 21, 2023
Kevineleven:
Hello guys, I have been dating this young lady for 2 years now, ever since, she never said "I love you" to my face, neither do I because my belief is that love is better expressed.
Around february, I embarked on a business trip and left my girl behind, still on the trip, I am not coming back home till November.
So we were chatting on WhatsApp yester-night, she told me how she much missed me bla bla..., the chat ended with her saying "I love you good night".
I was going to reply but I slept off, then this morning she deleted the last message.
Could it mean that she is cheating already?
May be, just may be she didn't want her other boyfriend to see the message.
What do you think guys?

Someone cannot make mistake again? undecided undecided undecided the "I love you" was never for u boy

Stop feeling funky already boy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Kevineleven(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Someone cannot make mistake again? undecided undecided undecided the "I love you" was never for u boy

Stop feeling funky already boy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wahala grin
Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Kevineleven(m): 11:45am On Jun 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Godspeed to you both sha, 'cause una dey try.

I have no business with someone who cannot vocalise their love to me all the time, while being doting at it.

I don't say it because it will get into her head, her shakara dey too much.
Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Yadid(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
I've seen a female friend do such to his boyfriend before. Based on what I gleaned from that situation, I can still confidently tell you that the girl is likely not cheating on you, but surely, she is not yet completely persuaded of the relationship with you. She is leaving all options open. She is trying to play it safe, in case things go south in the future. Telling you she loves you was done in the heat of the moment, as she has really missed you. The following moment she deleted it was when her emotions subsided a bit and some self-preservation rationality kicked in.

I don't think you should fret, with time, she will come around most likely. As long as you two have been good for the last two years, the chance of her coming around is higher than any other.

My little understanding though! Check your gut-feeling, don't let pessimistic opinions drive you to unnecessary paranoia.
Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Silentgroper(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
it's might not be abt she cheating on you ..

judging from this scenario, she retracted it because you didn't say it back to her . she expected you to instantly say it back to her ..

I bet her she hurts deep down ...

2. She bin wan use am scope you to collect something from you . So as she say e no work, she been clear am .

one of the two was in play ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? / Pls Advise Me The Pressure Is Much / She Said "no" But Still Wants Me Around Her, Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.