Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? (96378 Views)

Missing OAU Student Is Found Alive (Photo) / At What Point Did The English Language Get You Logically Confused Or Irritated? / COZA: "If Girls Sexually Abused By Lecturers In IMSU Come Out...." - Leeroy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Phantom233: 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Bear is deadly followed by lion
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by TsbAfrica: 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Goorilla ..
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Gamesmart: 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Doubleoh7:
Probably be the gorilla, but as its coming out, it's heading straight to ICU cos that bear will greatly mess it up. Lions are really not as strong as lionesses so it's not even a strong contender there

Lions are not as strong as lionesses?

That came out from your brain and sounded intelligent to you?

Geez!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by blackmantis: 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
The bear would easily come out tops.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by ElValiente(m): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Woman will come out. Remember ladies first.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Lincton: 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
More than one animal might come out alive but it doesn't mean it/they may survive it.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Dynamicboss: 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Les:
The Lion has pride but it's not really the strongest compared to other strong animals.

I don't know the possibility of the anaconda constricting the bear 🐻 and the gorilla but it might not work because those two beasts are super strong. If the grizzly bear grabs the anaconda by the head with its strong jaws and sharp claws, it's gone for real.

The real fight there is between the grizzly bear and the silverback gorilla, I don't know who will win but I go for Kingkong. That beast is strong!

Please don't under estimate the grizzly bear. That beast can ripoff the door of a close trailer, vehicle, etc. On the other hand, thr lion may not be strongest but this animal is very wise and extremely cunning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by 007Marvel(m): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
Grizzly Bear 🐻 stroll come out with two hands for pocket.

1 Like

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by 007Marvel(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Dynamicboss:

Please don't under estimate the grizzly bear. That beast can ripoff the door of a close trailer, vehicle, etc. On the other hand, thr lion may not be strongest but this animal is very wise and extremely cunning.

Grizzly Bear 🐻 go combo stomp that opportunist, because the Lion can't spring up any surprise attack and I doubt if it can hold on to a Grizzly bear.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by spy24(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tmberwolf1:

A grizzly bear is far faster, stronger and lager that all of the above. The anaconda might be the one to come the closest because of its constriction, but the grizzly is just too large, plus it's claws will do a lot of damage to the constrictor.

The anaconda cannot even come close

It cannot even take on more than one animal at a time

It take a longer time for it to kill one pray.. it will die first

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Killermamba: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
skywalker240:
Logical question

Irrespective of habitat, climate region, domain and territories, adaptiveness etc

Between an African Lion 🦁

A Silver Back Gorilla 🦍

A Grizzly Bear 🐻

And an Anaconda 🐍

Locked up in a cage, Who Would actually come out victorious

Ps animals fighting are not legal and shouldn't be encouraged, but if such situations ever take place, who will be the last one standing?

Please can this make Front page for a louder audience?

Thanks
Anaconda, all you need to do is to play dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by isycollins(m): 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
I believe gorilla will survive because it has strength
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Treadway: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
The grizzly of course. Shey you dey whine me ni
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by tunwumi: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lion stood no chance against a fully grown brown bear that can stand on his hind legs.

Lion is the weakest if it's isolated. Bear is the strongest as they live solo all.their life.

drizslim:
I'm staking on Lion to win but for some reasons the gorilla will try it possible best cos it has strength capable of terrifying other creatures

Then I don't know if the bear will too harsh in decimating the head of the reptile who looks the underdog in this rumble

1 Like

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Holuwatomi: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Chimpanzee
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Holuwatomi: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
Gorilla I mean

1 Like

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Nahunger(m): 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
Les:
The Lion has pride but it's not really the strongest compared to other strong animals.

I don't know the possibility of the anaconda constricting the bear 🐻 and the gorilla but it might not work because those two beasts are super strong. If the grizzly bear grabs the anaconda by the head with its strong jaws and sharp claws, it's gone for real.

The real fight there is between the grizzly bear and the silverback gorilla, I don't know who will win but I go for Kingkong. That beast is strong!

You are a smart thinker....

A lions strength lies in a pack
Anconda can't even fight on multiple fronts...

1 Like

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by ironkurtain(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Grizzly bear wins anytime, any day because the Grizzly bear has no known predator on earth.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by wallaze(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Person say na makanaki them go first extract 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Godwin25king: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
This should be between the Lion and the Bear
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Dynamicboss: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
007Marvel:

Grizzly Bear 🐻 go combo stomp that opportunist, because the Lion can't spring up any surprise attack and I doubt if it can hold on to a Grizzly bear.

I agree except the bear is unaware of the lion attack but this is on a very rare ocassion
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Image123(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
All of them. Nobody get strength to fight again, we are all for peace. undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Godwin25king: 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
tunwumi:
Lion stood no chance against a fully grown brown bear that can stand on his hind legs.

Lion is the weakest if it's isolated. Bear is the strongest as they live solo all.their life.

D

Lion weakest?? That's a male not a female o.

They are known to be very brave regardless of the size of their opponent.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Germi9: 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
skywalker240:

Can you make clear your reasons Sir
If the constrictor holds wraps its body around for example the lion, how will it protect itself against the others considering the fact that its only
Weapon is constriction of a prey one at a time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Dynamicboss: 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
ironkurtain:
Grizzly bear wins anytime, any day because the Grizzly bear has no known predator on earth.

Elephant nko ? 😒
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
xest:
Gorilla

Case closed!

Gorilla is a beast!

1 Like

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Valuepaints20(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
Gorilla
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
isycollins:
I believe gorilla will survive because it has strength

And skill close to that of humans.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by AbuAeesha: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
Procashtips:

Lion not as strong as a lioness?

Are you joking or?
Yea, lionesses got better hunting skills compared lions
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Pipefitter: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
Depends on the age of the animals involved, if all are fully grown animals.. I will go all in with the anaconda for the fact that is about a ton of muscles ready to snuff out the life from about anything

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by szkz(m): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
The bear would win in the duel
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by bigiyaro(m): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
The gorilla will come out tops cos, apart from it's brutal strength, it can still do some calculations or use some technical evaluation to engage and take out it's enemy.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Owe L' Esin Oro, Oro L'esin Owe / Lovely Pictures / Match 2 Personalities 2 Make A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.