Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? (96368 Views)

Missing OAU Student Is Found Alive (Photo) / At What Point Did The English Language Get You Logically Confused Or Irritated? / COZA: "If Girls Sexually Abused By Lecturers In IMSU Come Out...." - Leeroy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by ironkurtain(m): 12:01am On Jun 21, 2023
tuzle:
lion too doesn't have a predator

A pack of Hyena hunts a lion. If a lion go one on one with a hyena, the lion always wins...but it is a fight not worth fighting cos the lion do take some damages. The hyena has the sharpest teeth in the animal kingdom.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by tosyne2much(m): 12:03am On Jun 21, 2023
lascos912:
honey badger na werey
Honey is a mad man.. Honey Badger and Moongoose are the biggest nightmare of snakes cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Cassandraloius: 12:08am On Jun 21, 2023
It's either the bear or the gorilla.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Namdeenero(m): 12:11am On Jun 21, 2023
Pound for pound, all things being equal the Grizzly bear will come out victorious

1 Like

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by tuzle(m): 12:14am On Jun 21, 2023
ironkurtain:

A pack of Hyena hunts a lion. If a lion go one on one with a hyena, the lion always wins...but it is a fight not worth fighting cos the lion do take some damages. The hyena has the sharpest teeth in the animal kingdom.
that doesn't make the hyena a predator to the lion

1 Like

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by WantsandMore: 12:17am On Jun 21, 2023
skywalker240:
Logical question

Irrespective of habitat, climate region, domain and territories, adaptiveness etc

Between an African Lion 🦁

A Silver Back Gorilla 🦍

A Grizzly Bear 🐻

And an Anaconda 🐍

Locked up in a cage, Who Would actually come out victorious

Ps animals fighting are not legal and shouldn't be encouraged, but if such situations ever take place, who will be the last one standing?

Please can this make Front page for a louder audience?

Thanks
This was literally Nigeria's 2023 presidential candidates animal character....
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by 007Marvel(m): 12:25am On Jun 21, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Lol bears wey dey run from humans? Infact in the west bears dey enter kitchen dey find scrap food. Once they sight you coming they pick race.

Shey u dey whine?? Bears are normally wary of humans because they have less desire to interact with humans! They are solitary, what you humans call Introvert, and they exhibit the characteristics of an introvert, underestimate a bear at your own peril! And mind you Humans mostly come in contact with Polar bears which are way more stronger than Grizzly bears, A polar bear can be on your tail for weeks without you even knowing! That thing dey catch smell from over 20 miles. One slap and your skin go pull follow the bear hand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by SmartyPants(m): 12:25am On Jun 21, 2023
Doubleoh7:
Probably be the gorilla, but as its coming out, it's heading straight to ICU cos that bear will greatly mess it up. Lions are really not as strong as lionesses so it's not even a strong contender there

Dont know where you heard that. Lions are much stronger than lionesses

1 Like

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by mordred44: 12:26am On Jun 21, 2023
Rampage gorilla
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by DaveJacuzie: 12:27am On Jun 21, 2023
GeneralPula:
Lol..

None of them will beat Lion to come out alive..

This is not about being strong or heavy! It’s about survival / killer instinct..

The snake would go down first!

Then lion would probably face gorrilla - bear would join lion in fighting the gorilla and they’ll both win!

Then it would be Lion VS Bear. Lion woke struck out the bear because in the process of fighting gorrilla, bear go don weak for body..

No jungle animal is as brave, wise & sharp like a lion!
The only time a lion will kill a bear is if the bear is ambushed. But facing each other, the lion wouldn't win that fight! Go and verify!
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by DaveJacuzie: 12:29am On Jun 21, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Lol bears wey dey run from humans? Infact in the west bears dey enter kitchen dey find scrap food. Once they sight you coming they pick race.
Don't believe what you see in cartoons...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by miketayo(m): 12:29am On Jun 21, 2023
bear.. the anaconda is definitely not coming out
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by TempUser: 12:30am On Jun 21, 2023
tuzle:
go and check the grizzly paw they have very sharp claws. Imagine the strongest man fighting someone with 2 knives. Who do u think will win

Remember that the bear sef go don tire as it isn't a one on one fight here...
And
The gorilla can attack in a more coordinated manner.

Eyin mu ju obe lo baba mi grin

2 Likes

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by pansophist(m): 12:40am On Jun 21, 2023
I place my bet on the gorilla.

Gorilla is such a formidable beast that all its body is muscle. Bites from the other creatures will do nothing more than a bodily injury to it. Also, a silverback's neck area is well-insulated with thick muscle, so a lion can't kill it by biting off his throat like it normally does with prey animals.

Who even put the snake there? The snake will just be trampled on, and it's over. A well-aimed jump on the head by the gorilla is enough to send it to its grave.

The only fight I can see here is between the grizzly bear and the gorilla. The grizzly is not as aggressive, ferocious, strong, huge, and agile as the gorilla. The grizzly mouth is just to eat, it's not a weapon.

Grizzly will only use its claw as a weapon to fight, it is an adaptative feature due to its environment. Gorillas are like humans, they can use tools. The Gorilla can use the snake as a belt and flog the shit out of the bear.

The gorilla vs grizzly fight will be so bloody, that death is not enough. I promise you that the bear will not only die, but his eyes, nose, and jaw will also be torn up like firewood. The bear's neck will be dislocated like a broken biscuit bone, and his testicles will be torn off like paper.

Bear only slap, scratch, and beat, while a gorilla can do all that and also jump, give gorilla blows, pound, kick, carry, push, and many more. Gorilla is basically a fighting machine.

Go search youtube and look for a gorilla running from a fight. Never. They always fight to the death. But even tiny cats like mountain lions do scare away bears. Bears are fearful creatures if you will stand your ground.

But you are pissing a gorilla off if you will not evacuate immediately. The Marvel fictional character named incredible hulk was motivated by the nature of the gorilla. The more angry a gorilla gets, the more powerful it becomes. Gorrila is pure evil, run away from them.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by OneKinGuy(m): 12:43am On Jun 21, 2023
Grizzly Bear easily
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Bullman(m): 12:45am On Jun 21, 2023
skywalker240:
Logical question

Irrespective of habitat, climate region, domain and territories, adaptiveness etc

A Silver Back Gorilla 🦍

A Grizzly Bear 🐻

And an Anaconda 🐍

Ps animals fighting are not legal and shouldn't be encouraged, but if such situations ever take place, who will be the last one standing?

Thanks

If you know how tall a grizzly is you wont be asking this question. Bear is the strongest amongst all of them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Omozeez1: 12:47am On Jun 21, 2023
Sirseedorf:
The anaconda is minus, the lion will come out victorious
Anaconda can stay a year without food. So it will come out stronger and victorious.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by ironkurtain(m): 12:47am On Jun 21, 2023
tuzle:
that doesn't make the hyena a predator to the lion

Predator: - An animal that hunts, kills and eat other animals.

A pack of Hyena hunts the lion with the intention to kill and eat it.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Streetmovement(m): 12:57am On Jun 21, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

When in a group fight Who get sense pass na him dey win fight o, Don't get me wrong strength, endurance and every other thing matters but whoever comes out on top is always the one with more patience. (sense)

On a very good day I will give it to the Lion or the bear, the Gorilla for win but him gra gra dey too much leaving him open to more danger.

But you see that anaconda he's a goner cuz I swr na him every body go see as threat...he's too big for his own good( more like he's too slow)

In conclusion; When in a group fight there's no time to decide, the time you're using to decide that's the time another person will be using to attack you, the only way out is to be sensible when picking your preys until you're the last man standing, a skill the Lion possesses in abundance compared to the others, the anaconda too but sorry he's too big and slow and looks more like a threat, making him a prey even when he looks more like a predator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by thaoriginator: 1:10am On Jun 21, 2023
King Kong 🦍
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by drololaaof: 1:24am On Jun 21, 2023
skywalker240:
Logical question

A Silver Back Gorilla 🦍

A Grizzly Bear 🐻

And an Anaconda 🐍

Thanks
There many things to consider.
Are they starved without food during the period and for how long ?
What are the condition for their encasement?
Lion eat once in a week ,Anancoda can leave for several days after a meal etc
Are they just kept in bondage for nothing?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Stevebuffet: 2:12am On Jun 21, 2023
All these ones are on paper. Lions have great fighting experience. A lion was put against a Tiger, and the Lion won. Go find the video out on YouTube.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Dybala11(m): 2:17am On Jun 21, 2023
skywalker240:
Advantages of the Gorilla
Agility 95%

Bite force - 1303psi (pretty decent)

It can stand on it's hind limbs

It's muscle packs Punch is a crusher (this is the real helping)

Stamina 89%

Speed 49
The bite force of the grizzly bear is not too far off that of a gorilla though. I'd go for the grizzly bear though, that motherfucker is wired to kill for the sake of it. Plus it has a better stamina than the gorilla and talk about how short fused the grizzly bear is, a grizzly can fight all day. The day I read about how male Grizzlies go as far as killing even their own offspring, just because they want to force the females back into reproductive mode so they can copulate. Damn cold killing machine. I'm not taking anything away from the Silverback Gorilla though, they can easily hood their own end too, but the Grizzly bear have some advantages over the gorilla.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Dybala11(m): 2:25am On Jun 21, 2023
Sirseedorf:
The anaconda is minus, the lion will come out victorious
I doubt this o, a lion isn't even the strongest in the cat family.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by viodemus: 2:27am On Jun 21, 2023
funny question.

I don't know these types of animals personalIy, after chicken, goat, cow, and dog, I no too know animal business.

With that said, I will put my money on the bear if it's a cage fight. A bear that feels cornered is a very dangerous bear. The bear can be very vicious, it will swing, bite, and tear you to pieces like a piece of paper.

The gorilla like to size and study a potential adversary. And their viciousness seem to have some limit, They seem like they somehow don't like too much blood business, but might be forced to protect themselves. In an open field, I take the gorilla, because they can use the trees and use stone or sticks if its nearby.

If the lion catch you first, you are gone. But I don't think the lion can really deal with a caged bear. and in an open field, I take the gorilla against a lion.

Anaconda, no be when you sick or docile, wey that one fit get chance. Bear or gorilla, go just
catch him head, fling am comot like regular non poisonous snake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by viodemus: 2:44am On Jun 21, 2023
Stevebuffet:
All these ones are on paper. Lions have great fighting experience. A lion was put against a Tiger, and the Lion won. Go find the video out on YouTube.

I don't know if it's the same video, but lion didn't win that fight, e collect tiger blows and seem like it was making noise while fighting. Moreover, I heard and seen evidence on videos online, that tigers fight with two hands like cats, leopard, and jaguars; while the lion fights with one hand at a time. From my understanding, tiger fit slap any adversary -- left right, left, right, or any coordinated swipes/ or tiger blows. Bears have that skill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Father4all: 2:54am On Jun 21, 2023
None. They will devour themselves
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by youngrichnigga: 3:31am On Jun 21, 2023
aremubabs:

That is how you fail exams.

You never read instructions.

OP asked for unfair advantages like adaptability and habitat to be removed.

Yet, you still answered the question using adaptability.

Ode, so the silverback will now become a carnivore or the time required to digest a swallowed animal for the anaconda becomes shorter? Abeg carry your ignorance ho forward angry angry angry angry
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by richmond500: 3:39am On Jun 21, 2023
drizslim:
I'm staking on Lion to win but for some reasons the gorilla will try it possible best cos it has strength capable of terrifying other creatures

Then I don't know if the bear will too harsh in decimating the head of the reptile who looks the underdog in this rumble
snake na underdog?
Oga a lion stands no chance against the firm grip of an anaconda.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 3:42am On Jun 21, 2023
The grizzly bear, then the lion, the gorilla and lastly the green anaconda.

Constrictor snakes tends to be very lethargic and have been killed by animals smaller than those on the list.

The gorilla stands no chance against the lion, since they have been preyed on by the much smaller leopards talkless of the giant i.e grizzly bear.

The lion and bear is where things starts getting interesting because I think it really depends on how big the grizzly is but anyways, it would beat a lion if it's a head on fight. The lion can only hope to kill a bear that big through ambush/element of surprise.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Elbeamer: 3:47am On Jun 21, 2023
The bear
It is the biggest, has dagger like claws and strong teeth's

The lion small
The kung na punches only
Anaconda is too slow and has no venom

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Owe L' Esin Oro, Oro L'esin Owe / Lovely Pictures / Match 2 Personalities 2 Make A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.