Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? - Forum Games (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? (96085 Views)

Missing OAU Student Is Found Alive (Photo) / At What Point Did The English Language Get You Logically Confused Or Irritated? / COZA: "If Girls Sexually Abused By Lecturers In IMSU Come Out...." - Leeroy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by salem1996: 6:13am On Jun 21, 2023
Well I'll root for the Lion, is actually the least in terms of strength there, but guyman doesn't really depends on his strength totally, he is just so strategic and enduring in terms of fighting..... when you watch Nat Geo Wild well, you'll understand my own point
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by salem1996: 6:14am On Jun 21, 2023
BigBlvck:
I think it's very difficult to determine a definitive victor among these animals since they are adapted to different environments and have different hunting strategies.

In a hypothetical scenario, the outcome would depend on various factors such as size, health, fighting experience, and the specific circumstances of the encounter.

I love this reply

2 Likes

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by salem1996: 6:15am On Jun 21, 2023
Jude49:
Since they were placed in a cage and locked, but nowhere was it stated that they were placed together. None of them would come out alive, unless the cage was made of inferior and soft materials... πŸ˜‚

grin grin grin grin wisdom is not far from you, you passed all your papers while in school I know...
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by sylve11: 6:17am On Jun 21, 2023
Nazgul:
I've been shaking my head in total disappointment at some of the comments I've been reading on this thread.

Most people don't understand the lion. This isn't an issue of weight or bite forces it's an issue of experience. The lion is the most experienced Hunter there cos he hunts for a living and therefore would come out victorious...why?

Because it's very easy to predict how everything would play out. The lion would sit by a corner and observe the other animals.

The gorilla would be the loudest in that cage, shouting and trying to attack everyone violently, in his aggression, he'll rip the anaconda apart.

Grizzly bears are not hunters therefore it's safe to say they're not as aggressive as lions and gorillas, meaning after ripping the anaconda apart, the gorilla would lunch a full scale attack on the bear.

It would definitely be a bloody fight but the gorilla would come out victorious. By this time, he's exhausted and would seriously be in need of rest, this is when the brutal Hunter (the lion) with it's killer instincts would lunch it's own attack on the gorilla's neck, the gorilla wouldn't stand a chance cos he's already exhausted. Thus making the lion the ultimate winner.

This is the video of a male lion single handedly taking down a male Buffalo more than twice its size. If a lion can take it down, it definitely should be able to take down a gorilla.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-yhrTnblPE

Lol

Very funny comment grin cool
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by gannod(m): 6:18am On Jun 21, 2023
skywalker240:

Are you saying it can't be possible?

I watched a video of a Honey badger making a mess of a python

Honey badger no send any animal. They are not afraid of anything.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by obinnaxci(m): 6:18am On Jun 21, 2023
While it's important to emphasize that animal fights are illegal and unethical, I can still provide some general information about the animals you mentioned. In a hypothetical scenario where these animals were forced to fight, predicting the outcome is speculative and dependent on various factors. However, here are some considerations:

1. African Lion ): Lions are apex predators known for their strength, agility, and hunting abilities. They have sharp teeth, powerful jaws, and are skilled at bringing down large prey. In a confined space, their agility and predatory instincts might give them an advantage.

2. Silverback Gorilla (): Gorillas are incredibly strong and have a muscular build. While they are primarily herbivorous and generally peaceful, they can exhibit extreme strength when threatened. However, in a confined space, their size and lack of specialized predatory adaptations might be a disadvantage against the other animals.

3. Grizzly Bear: Grizzly bears are large and powerful creatures, with sharp claws and a strong bite. They are known for their aggressiveness and territorial nature. In terms of size and strength, a grizzly bear could pose a significant threat to the other animals.

4. Anaconda: Anacondas are large constrictor snakes that are capable of overpowering their prey through constriction. They are not venomous but can exert immense pressure with their coils. In a confined space, their ability to constrict could be advantageous, particularly against the gorilla and lion.

Considering these factors, it is important to note that animal behavior is complex and influenced by various factors such as size, temperament, adaptations, and the specific circumstances of the hypothetical scenario. The outcome of such a situation is highly speculative and could depend on the individual animals involved, their physical condition, and many other variables.

skywalker240:
Logical question

Irrespective of habitat, climate region, domain and territories, adaptiveness etc

Between an African Lion 🦁

A Silver Back Gorilla 🦍

A Grizzly Bear 🐻

And an Anaconda 🐍

Locked up in a cage, Who Would actually come out victorious

Ps animals fighting are not legal and shouldn't be encouraged, but if such situations ever take place, who will be the last one standing?

Please can this make Front page for a louder audience?

Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by sylve11: 6:21am On Jun 21, 2023
BrutusOj:
Some of you are mistaken a park of those cats/dogs for a single one as the OP is asking to confirm the strongest among the listed animals. Hyenas are good hunters cos they go in parks. A single hyena facing the gorilla will receive serious slaps and beating till it does.

grin cool
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Ebenco84: 6:23am On Jun 21, 2023
Snake
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by sylve11: 6:27am On Jun 21, 2023
Nmezor:
So bears are this powerful

Extremely powerful, my dear sister.

I watched a video where the beast uses its strength to flip a crocodile 🐊, then used it claws to do a complete damage on the 🐊 stomach. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by friendl: 6:32am On Jun 21, 2023
Should have put a tiger πŸ…,not a lion
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:35am On Jun 21, 2023
Lioness are better hunter than the lion but not stronger
Doubleoh7:
Probably be the gorilla, but as its coming out, it's heading straight to ICU cos that bear will greatly mess it up. Lions are really not as strong as lionesses so it's not even a strong contender there
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Creativity22: 6:37am On Jun 21, 2023
A full grown male grizzly bear will definitely come out victorious against a male african lion. It will be
Bear
Lion
Silver back gorilla
Anaconda
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 6:43am On Jun 21, 2023
Doubleoh7:
Probably be the gorilla, but as its coming out, it's heading straight to ICU cos that bear will greatly mess it up. Lions are really not as strong as lionesses so it's not even a strong contender there
Is gorilla 🦍 as strong as a lion and grizzly bear?
Una don too watch nonsense king kong.

THE WINNER IS CERTAINLY THE BEAR, UNLESS THE LION IS LUCKY AND SMART...
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Bahamas95(m): 6:45am On Jun 21, 2023
Bear na one animal wey dey surprise me.....They look harmless but very deadly.

Bears get ajebuta body but dem wicked die.....I think the bear would come out alive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Oluromantic: 6:50am On Jun 21, 2023
spy24:

Anacondas are not venomous
Oh okay thanks. I never knew
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by HenryWilliams(m): 6:52am On Jun 21, 2023
The bear will come out tops..
The anaconda is the first to go.. lots of weakness.. small head. Long body to bite into
Next to go is the gorilla.. upper body strength.. very minimal endurance. It will tire easily.. the lion or bear can rip into it's vital organs with ease(having similar physiology like human)
Lion and near don't often meet in the wild so their fight will be bloody.. the bear will win the lion tho not easily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:55am On Jun 21, 2023
A lot of folks choosing a gorilla over a bear

Una dea cap

The bear will come out victorious
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Moneyboyz: 6:55am On Jun 21, 2023
The power of the gorilla, something that's bigger than human being, 6 packs, jacked with some brutal man power. The anaconda would be the first to die.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by luckedesiri(m): 6:59am On Jun 21, 2023
A gorilla's strength cannot be measured.....
But common, that cage no go contain all 4 of them na.....
If e even happen, even if one come out alive... E no go live long from the wounds wen the others go Inflict on am
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by xest(m): 7:00am On Jun 21, 2023
skywalker240:

Can you please give us enough evidence and reasons to back up this claim
Gorilla is a beast and has massive weight to defeat any of them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by neonly: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2023
Remijuice:
Don't you ever mess with the Bear

I tell you those animal's has no love
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by GOVERNORR: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2023
The Silver Gorilla..

Because they have some ability to use tools.

Trust me tools gives some advantage
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Procashtips(m): 7:03am On Jun 21, 2023
AbuAeesha:
Yea, lionesses got better hunting skills compared lions
who's talking about hunting skills?
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Stalent(m): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2023
If u think a gorilla(Silver back) will defeat a lion then u are jst ignorant. Silver backs are killed regularly by leopards. Leopards that flee when a lion roar.
A sliver back will definitely come out top. It's jst too big(heavy) and aggressive, with enough furs to protect some sensitive places. It has a massive claw that is as longer than 4 inches with
massive Canines.

A lion is a lion we all know about it.

An anaconda dah size will mess almost anything up. D muscle on that tin is no joke. If a lion or gorilla is caught. It's game over.
Buh Jaguars which are even smaller than lions
Make mess of anacondas.
Grizzly
Lion
Anaconda

Gorilla
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Stalent(m): 7:08am On Jun 21, 2023
One bottle for u.
HenryWilliams:
The bear will come out tops..
The anaconda is the first to go.. lots of weakness.. small head. Long body to bite into
Next to go is the gorilla.. upper body strength.. very minimal endurance. It will tire easily.. the lion or bear can rip into it's vital organs with ease(having similar physiology like human)
Lion and near don't often meet in the wild so their fight will be bloody.. the bear will win the lion tho not easily.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by OBALUJONES: 7:09am On Jun 21, 2023
Gorilla
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Dybala85(m): 7:11am On Jun 21, 2023
The grizzly bear by a distance. A gorilla doesn’t stand a chance against a grizzly bear. No allow King Kong movie deceive you

2 Likes

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Waffarianman(m): 7:11am On Jun 21, 2023
The Bear🐻 all the way for sure
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Illegal1(m): 7:11am On Jun 21, 2023
Omoh........i no knw say naso bear strong ooh,dis 1 every body jst dey praise bear
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by hansomb: 7:12am On Jun 21, 2023
I will bet on the bear to win here. Where is An Elephant in all this. The anaconda should be substituted with the biggest elephant.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:13am On Jun 21, 2023
BrutusOj:
I think it should be Lions are king of the jungle. They are only so strong when in parks. A single Lion or Lioness cannot take down that gorilla. They will fight and the Lion will get exhausted and give up. Though, I doubt if the gorilla can kill the lion, it's going to be a bloody fight with the lion running a way.

Lions don’t give up they will fight to death

Watched a documentary fight between a lion and a tiger guess wat the lion was wounded but na the tiger japa due to exhaustion
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Joshcoli(m): 7:14am On Jun 21, 2023
In a hypothetical scenario where an African Lion, Silverback Gorilla, Grizzly Bear, and Anaconda were locked up in a cage together, it is difficult to determine a clear victor. Each of these animals has its own unique set of adaptations, strengths, and abilities that make them formidable in their own habitats.

The African Lion is a powerful predator, known for its strength, speed, and hunting prowess. It has sharp teeth and retractable claws, enabling it to take down large prey.

The Silverback Gorilla is a highly muscular primate, known for its immense strength. It possesses powerful arms and can exert a tremendous amount of force. However, its adaptation is more suited for defense and dominance displays rather than direct combat.

The Grizzly Bear is a massive and formidable predator. It has a strong build, sharp claws, and powerful jaws. Grizzly Bears are known for their aggression and defensive nature when threatened.

The Anaconda is one of the largest snakes in the world. It is a constrictor, using its muscular body to coil around its prey and suffocate it. While the anaconda is a formidable predator, it primarily relies on ambush and surprise rather than direct confrontations.

In a hypothetical scenario where these animals were forced to engage in a fight, it would be challenging to predict the outcome. Factors such as size, health, age, and individual temperament would play a significant role in determining the result. Additionally, each species has evolved in different environments and has unique adaptations that make direct comparisons difficult.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Owe L' Esin Oro, Oro L'esin Owe / Lovely Pictures / Match 2 Personalities 2 Make A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.