Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,515 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men (51819 Views)

Meet The Man With The Largest PENIS In History: The Size Will Amaze You / Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App / Meet The Woman Who Has Slept With Largest Number Of Men In One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Laple0541(m): 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
Aside Susan and Senegal, no other country get it more than Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Hassanmaye(m): 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
youngsahito:
how many men gbola have u received to know the strength. If u chop real gbola, you go dey dey see cloud 9 on earth.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Hassanmaye(m): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
They only brag online nothing dey their under
Can you try me?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Octopusssy(f): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
The countries with the largest penis sizes have been revealed (and Nigerian men, sadly, are not even in the top ten in Africa).

Researchers at From Mars published the average penis sizes globally and showed how penis sizes compared with the average height of men.

According to their website, Ecuadorian men have the largest average penis size, with an erect length of 6.93 inches, or 10.5% of their average height.

Many African countries made the top ten with Cameroon and Sudan in the top five. The Netherlands is the only European country to make the top ten with an average erect length of 6.25 inches or 9% of average height.

Ireland is in 70th place globally, with the Irish lads measuring a tidy 5.03 inches when erect. This is just shy of the global average of 5.54 cm. The Asian men are lowest in the ranks, with Cambodians coming in last at 3.95 inches when erect.

From Mars researchers have stressed that this study has some shortcomings, (no pun intended). The data was self-reported, meaning many men may have been a little over-generous with their own measurements. The study also seems to have only measured 87 countries out of 292.

The full list is shown below:

So someone went around sampling different deek sizes?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by optimusprime2(m): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
I am not surprised, for example I be swanging one kind gbola wey don shift the future of many wombs, but unto kpali levels I am not Nigerian.

For Example Anthony Joshua is British so im gbola don count for British side.

Therefore all the good Gbola's for naija have changed nationality.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by defashan: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men prick no even reach 6. No wonder dey always accuse Nigerian girls of swallowing their gbola. Their gbola too small. Yeye dey smell.

Madam keep quiet. Nigeria should rank in top 10
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Can you try me?
with your needle like dick. NO
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by 8stargeneral: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
I no follow because wetin I carry nobe here

I thank God for that specially
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Harrynight(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
grin

At least we ain't toping the list on a wrong reason this time

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Beremx:
Ecuadorian men have the largest penis? Una dey whine us?
African men should carry the trophy. Even Ecuadorian women and oyibo women in general are rushing the African penis.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€­
they are fooling themselves... come this side come see as dem dey rush black guys like akara mama ngozi
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Cmanforall: 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
The countries with the largest penis sizes have been revealed (and Nigerian men, sadly, are not even in the top ten in Africa).

Researchers at From Mars published the average penis sizes globally and showed how penis sizes compared with the average height of men.

According to their website, Ecuadorian men have the largest average penis size, with an erect length of 6.93 inches, or 10.5% of their average height.

Many African countries made the top ten with Cameroon and Sudan in the top five. The Netherlands is the only European country to make the top ten with an average erect length of 6.25 inches or 9% of average height.

Ireland is in 70th place globally, with the Irish lads measuring a tidy 5.03 inches when erect. This is just shy of the global average of 5.54 cm. The Asian men are lowest in the ranks, with Cambodians coming in last at 3.95 inches when erect.

From Mars researchers have stressed that this study has some shortcomings, (no pun intended). The data was self-reported, meaning many men may have been a little over-generous with their own measurements. The study also seems to have only measured 87 countries out of 292.

The full list is shown below:

Is this real daddy freeze?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by IbileIfe: 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Nigerians and mouth πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
grin

They did not measure my own.
My woman says, I am massive.
She is always calling my name and moaning for more in different styles from the bedroom to the bathroom.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Georgejeez: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
Just visit Effurun River in Delta state or those creeks villages in the Niger Delta in the morning and evening when Men are baffing ..

You go bow when you see weapons of mass destruction πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
Fake news.

My measurement alone is enough to put naija at number 1 where we belong grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by DrAda(f): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
kay29000:

I also wonder why women do breasts and ass enlargement.

That's clearly understandable. Those body parts are clearly visible to all and is perceived as a direct measure of how atrractive a woman is.

The other appendage is hidden from sight. Made only visible to either one or a couple of persons in a man's lifetime. What is the big deal for crying out loud?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Figger(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
Joey4321:
This erection was rigged
goto court
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by IbileIfe: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men prick no even reach 6. No wonder dey always accuse Nigerian girls of swallowing their gbola. Their gbola too small. Yeye dey smell.
grin

They did not measure my own.
My woman says, I am massive.
She is always calling my name and moaning for more in different styles from the bedroom to the bathroom.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Moniya4Real(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
But don’t you think Nigeria women would rank 1st on the list of countries of women with the widest kpekus?… just wait for it.

BloomingDale:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Obesity(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Na lie . We are more than that πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Hassanmaye(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
with your needle like dick. NO

grin grin I will send you to confirm, sure

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by kay29000(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
DrAda:

That's clearly understandable. Those body parts are clearly visible to all and is perceived as a direct measure of how atrractive a woman is.

The other appendage is hidden from sight. Made only visible to either one or a couple of persons in a man's lifetime. What is the big deal for crying out loud?

Lol... You're very funny. Like you will date/marry a guy with finger dick. Females will say size don't matter, it is the way he uses it, till they meet a guy with finger dick. I can't count how many of my female friends have shared their disgust for finger dick...If I wasn't an endowed guy, I know I would have been depressed by the way they made fun of guys with small dick.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hassanmaye:

grin grin I will send you to confirm, sure
OK I'm waiting
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by MrBroke(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
This analysis is for when the dick is asleep, when it is awake it has be Africa topping the list.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Aguilar(m): 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
Statistics na Bastard grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by BigBizzy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
44th?

So why naija ladies come dey fear gbola?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by DrAda(f): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
kay29000:

Lol... You're very funny. Like you will date/marry a guy with finger dick. Females will say size don't matter, it is the way he uses it, till they meet a guy with finger dick. I can't count how many of my female friends have shared their disgust for finger dick...If I wasn't an endowed guy, I know I would have been depressed by the way they made fun of guys with small dick.

Again, I only sought to understand why this matters. You have given me a bit of an insight and it's quite sad. More so, since the affected males can't augment the body part like some women do.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by RawSex(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
DrAda:

Doesn't it matter to you as a woman? Or u like it small
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by DrAda(f): 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
RawSex:
Doesn't it matter to you as a woman? Or u like it small

Define small. What people call a small penis may actually be within average.

Small joysticks that are considered outliers are usually associated with other pathologic entities which is not the case in a lot of men.

It's akin to saying that all women have big breasts which is clearly not true. They come in different shapes and sizes.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by occfx: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Joey4321:
This erection was rigged

Na court go settle am
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by ZAddyMaGista(m): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
And who measure am.. I'm 6.5 down there and my babe dey collect wotoporiously. She says ma tin z long n e cum out for her back while I dey spin am like Lekki R.about.
Them gat redo that stats.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by RawSex(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
DrAda:

Define small.
Anything less than 6 inches, my definition though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? / Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict / Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.