Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men (52196 Views)

Meet The Man With The Largest PENIS In History: The Size Will Amaze You / Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App / Meet The Woman Who Has Slept With Largest Number Of Men In One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by newoffer: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
With all their agbo Jedi Dem no carry us go first position .. awopa, ogidiga. Pelebe and co
christejames:
Buhari abi burantashi is at work here grin

Yoruba demons take this trophy 🏆

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Hassanmaye(m): 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
OK I'm waiting
Private chat me I'm a fine boy trust me
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by BackFromBalablu: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Joey4321:
This erection was rigged
grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Private chat me I'm a fine boy trust me
it is not by fine boy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by zoey4(f): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Joey4321:
This erection was rigged

You're free to go to court
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Hassanmaye(m): 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
it is not by fine boy
Oya now text me on this number.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Sweetvie: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Slynation(m): 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
When did they went round to measure our respective preeqs...??
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Tundex911: 2:02am On Jun 21, 2023
Wahala everywhere
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by JaneYave(f): 5:59am On Jun 21, 2023
Interesting research! Kudos to all the ladies in the research team.. There should be another done on performance only then will they know that size does not warrant good performance. In life, just be yourself!
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Dshocker(m): 6:27am On Jun 21, 2023
Pclemenza:

Sauce?

Source!!!
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Dshocker(m): 6:28am On Jun 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Actually, I am more inclined to believing the research, because it was self-reported.

So why didn't Nigerian men just lie, unless of course, they were saying the actual truth that got them the 44th position? 😅

I don't understand where you're coming from...
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by charlizonto: 7:39am On Jun 21, 2023
Shey Dem don see my own grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by aswani(m): 8:04am On Jun 21, 2023
JaneYave:
Interesting research! Kudos to all the ladies in the research team.. There should be another done on performance only then will they know that size does not warrant good performance. In life, just be yourself!

It's a good point but lying down like a log expecting to reach oragsm through your partners pelvic thrusts isn't a pointer to performance.

The woman too should hop on top and do some pelvic thrusting herself.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Slymking: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2023
Seriously who are the useless people without brain that doesn’t have work that say they’re doing stupid research that doesn’t make and never happened they’ll just come online and talk trash thing lieing they did one useless research mumu talks
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by ibmworld(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2023
Make them go Northern part of Nigeria to measure Real Gbolas
Gbola wey pass 12inches
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by JaneYave(f): 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
aswani:

It's a good point but lying down like a log expecting to reach oragsm through your partners pelvic thrusts isn't a pointer to performance.

The woman too should hop on top and do some pelvic thrusting herself.
My ladies can perform but for culture

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by caesymore(m): 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men prick no even reach 6. No wonder dey always accuse Nigerian girls of swallowing their gbola. Their gbola too small. Yeye dey smell.

NO wahala as una go carry the widest pussy award... yeye de smell
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by luminouz(m): 3:34am On Jun 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Not a truly global poll but Zimbabwe in top 10 I totally agree. Add Congo and Mozambique. Nigeria very disappointing judging from the West African physique but they have small pipes. Asian men totally small although cute.

Speaking from experience 😎

Anyway, why wasn't SA🇿🇦 ranked? Most delicious 😋

Jesus!!!

This is the second time you will attack Nigerians and it's so funny!!!

Did a Nigerian guy break your heart or something? grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by WannaHowzit(m): 4:20am On Jun 22, 2023
luminouz:

Jesus!!!

This is the second time you will attack Nigerians and it's so funny!!!

Did a Nigerian guy break your heart or something? grin

It's actually the umpteenth time😎
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by luminouz(m): 6:12am On Jun 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:

It's actually the umpteenth time😎

But why do you keep doing it?

It riles them up I'm sure!!! grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by WannaHowzit(m): 7:46am On Jun 22, 2023
luminouz:

But why do you keep doing it?

It riles them up I'm sure!!! grin grin

They do it to us🇿🇦 so I'm returning the favour. Two can play that game.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Cazzim(m): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2023
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men prick no even reach 6. No wonder dey always accuse Nigerian girls of swallowing their gbola. Their gbola too small. Yeye dey smell.

SMH,,who spoiled u
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by OvertheTop(m): 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
Dshocker:
This statistics aren't true, Nigeria is amongst first three with the biggest penis in the world.

The Report Says AVERAGE:
that means if only 2 out of 100 men have 10 inches and the rest are mostly 5inches, the Overall Average will be around 5 inches
the effect of the 10 inches guys will be insignificant in the study.

so the result simply means, MAJORITY ARE IN THE 5INCHS RANGE FOR NIGERIA.
THAT DOESN'T MEAN A FEW GUYS DON'T HAVE UP TO 10 INCHES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / Sweeter Than Honey / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.