Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men (51891 Views)

Meet The Man With The Largest PENIS In History: The Size Will Amaze You / Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App / Meet The Woman Who Has Slept With Largest Number Of Men In One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Ikem11(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
Joey4321:
This erection was rigged

See you in court
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Queendera(f): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
How are European nations with their pee pee above any Black nation?

Kuku put China and Japan na.

The white man's insecurity is worse than Boko Haram.
does anyone really believe this crap
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by AmazingELixir: 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Joblessness on another level. I wonder how someone was able to go round so many countries and go under their underwears to measure what resides there.

The problem with most of you on this platform is that you are quick to make front page comment without bothering to read and comprehend.

Now go back to the write up and this time carefully read through their statement on how they obtained their data..

And lastly because you're disinterested in a topic doesn't make such topic or information useless.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Oesophagus99(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
them go change mind about 9ja- if Them see calaber men and Awusa penis

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by meekparagon(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Big lie, my own is 6.9 inch
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by kestolove95(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Fake ERECTION result. We meet in court
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Coronavirus1: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
How to use the penis is more important than size.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Brushstrokes20: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
Are these people kidding me!
Have they checked mine grin... They should be careful ooo grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
The countries with the largest penis sizes have been revealed (and Nigerian men, sadly, are not even in the top ten in Africa).

Researchers at From Mars published the average penis sizes globally and showed how penis sizes compared with the average height of men.

According to their website, Ecuadorian men have the largest average penis size, with an erect length of 6.93 inches, or 10.5% of their average height.

Many African countries made the top ten with Cameroon and Sudan in the top five. The Netherlands is the only European country to make the top ten with an average erect length of 6.25 inches or 9% of average height.

Ireland is in 70th place globally, with the Irish lads measuring a tidy 5.03 inches when erect. This is just shy of the global average of 5.54 cm. The Asian men are lowest in the ranks, with Cambodians coming in last at 3.95 inches when erect.

From Mars researchers have stressed that this study has some shortcomings, (no pun intended). The data was self-reported, meaning many men may have been a little over-generous with their own measurements. The study also seems to have only measured 87 countries out of 292.

The full list is shown below:

Bullshìt.. Who analysed it
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by zinaunreal(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Fake nonsense statistics. Them never see dick before
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by kadraxkyle(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Werey grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by zinaunreal(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
South Africa is nowhere to be found. Lol microscopic dicks 😆😆😆
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by XAUBulls: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
The countries with the largest penis sizes have been revealed (and Nigerian men, sadly, are not even in the top ten in Africa).

Researchers at From Mars published the average penis sizes globally and showed how penis sizes compared with the average height of men.

According to their website, Ecuadorian men have the largest average penis size, with an erect length of 6.93 inches, or 10.5% of their average height.

Many African countries made the top ten with Cameroon and Sudan in the top five. The Netherlands is the only European country to make the top ten with an average erect length of 6.25 inches or 9% of average height.

Ireland is in 70th place globally, with the Irish lads measuring a tidy 5.03 inches when erect. This is just shy of the global average of 5.54 cm. The Asian men are lowest in the ranks, with Cambodians coming in last at 3.95 inches when erect.

From Mars researchers have stressed that this study has some shortcomings, (no pun intended). The data was self-reported, meaning many men may have been a little over-generous with their own measurements. The study also seems to have only measured 87 countries out of 292.

Enough sample studies were NOT taken from the men... grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by ultimateprof: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
This research was rigged by online INEC.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by BloomingDale(f): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
dannykares:

Y won't u swallow wen u av widen de p**sy to ocean

Wetin wan cause am widen like ocean? Una small prick? Try grow sense.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by sunkieisland(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
I'm sure some NL farming tools will start thinking of moving to Ecuador grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Forumobserver12(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men prick no even reach 6. No wonder dey always accuse Nigerian girls of swallowing their gbola. Their gbola too small. Yeye dey smell.

Now I know that most of these statistics are not always accurate, how on earth will these people ranked us 44th globally? Fifth in Africa? I don't believe this ranking at all, they better go and ask women globally for a better and accurate ranking instead of this nonsense....
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
drizslim:
My shlong is so long and that is why my bae is stuck with me even as I get shaky bank Balance
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by victorazy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men prick no even reach 6. No wonder dey always accuse Nigerian girls of swallowing their gbola. Their gbola too small. Yeye dey smell.

Na wia them dey see u
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Titogbanski: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
With wetin my eye don see that year for hostel this report no correct o
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Asswipemod: 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg is not going to be happy with this. SMH.😞
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by teejay167(m): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
aswani:
Ghana no even dey list. Kenkey don shrink dere gbola, chai.

Couldn't find South Africa as well
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Wildkat02: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Joey4321:
This erection was rigged

Exactly
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Wildkat02: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
Praktikals:
Ahụrụ m tinubu n'anya.
I am Igbo and was a staunch supporter of Peter Obi. But now I know better. Tinubu is the best choice for Nigeria.

Are u on colos? Is that the topic being talked about on this thread? Fool !
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by EmmyMaestro(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
That is why we voted APC grin grin
Pauldollars:
No wonder Tonto Dikeh has been complaining since.
Btw Genetic makeup and availability of good foods put those countries at the top. If Nigerians have access to good diet, there would be improvement
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by kristo123: 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
Joey4321:
This erection was rigged
go to court
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
They just made this statistic up to feel relevant so as to prevent their women running after africa men......I bet u 1 - 20 should b only africa
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Pclemenza: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
Dshocker:
This statistics aren't true, Nigeria is amongst first three with the biggest penis in the world.
Sauce?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Streetmovement(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All I can say is I believe in my penis
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by Praktikals(m): 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
Wildkat02:

My mother is a Fool !
Noted
Re: Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men by newoffer: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
With all their agno Jedi Dem no carry us go first position .. awopa, ogidiga. Pelebe and co
christejames:
Buhari abi burantashi is at work here grin

Yoruba demons take this trophy 🏆

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? / 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.