Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village (35497 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Kobojunkie: 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Eagba:
■ Aunty! My villiage is umuegueze umualum nekede old road Owerri west. Topic that I have forgotten and classified as unimportant is what is giving bacterial infested orgasm
What percentage of the kids born and raised in that very community where that school is located in are not only able to afford it but also attend the school?  undecided

How many of those who competed in the international competition where born locally in that community? undecided
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by eminikansoso(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
momsloved:
Good afternoon everyone, pls I urgently need your advice and suggestions on this.

My husband has been out of job since towards the end of last year. Almost the same time I had my second baby. The truth is, the same me nursing my baby has been the same person struggling to provide for the home.

Knowing that he contributed to his lost of job. He goes to work late, different excuses, doing the job anyhow that the management had to fire him. This is the second job he's losing due to carelessness.
He wasn't still meeting up with responsibilities even when he had those jobs. He was always complaining of TP expenses, deduction due to late coming, his salaries was not benefiting us.

Our present accomodation of 250k, one bedroom apartment is expiring ending of next month and I don't know how we're going to pay for the rent. The previous rent I have always contributed when I had the money.
Presently I have no job. I left my job during delivery, but I'm hoping to start looking for job very soon. Yet, I'm not idle. I'm still trying with little business to cartar for the house.

The issue now is, he has arranged his stuffs preparing to relocate to the village and he wants us to go together because he can't afford to renew the rent.
I told him I can't go to the village with him, we are too young to start retiring to the village. What about good school for the children especially my first child? But he has decided to go without us, leaving us with the whole responsibilities.
I'm afraid, I can't afford everything here either. But going with him to the village is also very scary. A man who ignore us when there's nothing in the house, waiting for me to fix, how can I trust him and relocate with my two children to his village? I can't speak their language and it's an interior village, How do we survive there?
He's not even considering all these.
Pls, advice me on what to do. I'm really fed up.
Chat me later

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Maysdevices(f): 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
dapadawee:

I have not read two line I have seen pride in you. God help your husband. Any woman that can open her mouth to say she is the one providing for the house are dangerous women. That line was not necessary you can make your point without it. Well I couldn't read beyond that line because I might find words more irritating than that.
Sorry to say but you are a very very very foolish person.

Na your type dey advice woman to cover up husband wey dey beat am.

Complete mumu
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Maysdevices(f): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
Sleyk:
This life funny sha.... the life of a ma... If he provides, nobody hears but if he fails, the whole world is put on notice.....to every responsible men here, may God continue to help us..

My question to this poster is..." is your marriage on higher purchase?"...

Have your all exhausted your connections? friends and family

There's always a way to every problem.
So men don’t cry on social media everyday about how they’re struggling to provide for their family? They don’t cry about how much they spent on a girl?

Most of you are complete jokers.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Maysdevices(f): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
Thebest12:

Oga my village school teach pass private school way i day see for lag here . You people underates vilalages shall . I prefer my ville to this Lagos
With this your English?
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by juman(m): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lazy ass irresponsible useless husband.
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by dapadawee: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
Maysdevices:
Sorry to say but you are a very very very foolish person.

Na your type dey advice woman to cover up husband wey dey beat am.

Complete mumu
Sorry I can't judge you. Neither can I help you, it's your destiny to be like this.
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
just seeing this now.i wish i could assist you but why are some men like this...........this same thing my dad tried doing to mum and my other younger siblings in 2014 but God pass devil!

The best advice is what those here have told you; don't go with him to the village as that could be more worst for you and the children...start looking for a job and alternative apartment..i don't know how to reach you and the city you are but if you can get an accommodation of 150k per annum, i can fit half of the bill....am so sorry for all your ordeals and i pray God grace will guide you and the kids....
just reach me....
thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Maysdevices(f): 2:55am On Jun 22, 2023
dapadawee:

Sorry I can't judge you. Neither can I help you, it's your destiny to be like this.
The fact that I’m like this doesn’t change the fact that you’re still a foolish person, you will never meet a woman as enduring as I am.

No be curse.
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Everbryte: 7:38am On Jun 22, 2023
1st thing first - Survival

you don't have the money for rent which is due in few Months. So the strategy is to change accommodation to a more affordable one(from one bedroom to self contain) or change the location to a cheaper neighborhood

It depend on the nature of his village, if it is a peaceful suburb with some economic activities, maybe you may appraise your situation, but if it is a place that can add no value to your lives but the negatives - wise up!

momsloved:
Good afternoon everyone, pls I urgently need your advice and suggestions on this.

My husband has been out of job since towards the end of last year. Almost the same time I had my second baby. The truth is, the same me nursing my baby has been the same person struggling to provide for the home.

Knowing that he contributed to his lost of job. He goes to work late, different excuses, doing the job anyhow that the management had to fire him. This is the second job he's losing due to carelessness.
He wasn't still meeting up with responsibilities even when he had those jobs. He was always complaining of TP expenses, deduction due to late coming, his salaries was not benefiting us.

Our present accomodation of 250k, one bedroom apartment is expiring ending of next month and I don't know how we're going to pay for the rent. The previous rent I have always contributed when I had the money.
Presently I have no job. I left my job during delivery, but I'm hoping to start looking for job very soon. Yet, I'm not idle. I'm still trying with little business to cartar for the house.

The issue now is, he has arranged his stuffs preparing to relocate to the village and he wants us to go together because he can't afford to renew the rent.
I told him I can't go to the village with him, we are too young to start retiring to the village. What about good school for the children especially my first child? But he has decided to go without us, leaving us with the whole responsibilities.
I'm afraid, I can't afford everything here either. But going with him to the village is also very scary. A man who ignore us when there's nothing in the house, waiting for me to fix, how can I trust him and relocate with my two children to his village? I can't speak their language and it's an interior village, How do we survive there?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by dapadawee: 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
Maysdevices:
The fact that I’m like this doesn’t change the fact that you’re still a foolish person, you will never meet a woman as enduring as I am.

No be curse.
Anti endurance well done ma
I don't want endurance I want enjoyment ma
No wonder he lost his job. When you marry a curse. May God deliver him from you. What a mistake you are
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
just seeing this now.i wish i could assist you but why are some men like this...........this same thing my dad tried doing to mum and my other younger siblings in 2014 but God pass devil!

The best advice is what those here have told you; don't go with him to the village as that could be more worst for you and the children...start looking for a job and alternative apartment..i don't know how to reach you and the city you are but if you can get an accommodation of 150k per annum, i can fit half of the bill....am so sorry for all your ordeals and i pray God grace will guide you and the kids....
just reach me....
thanks
God bless you Sir.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by OvertheTop(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
Cloudflare:
Damn!

There are no opportunities in the village. A village is a rural settlement, there's absolutely nothing there. There's no money in the village. So what would he be doing there? I guess he'll be climbing trees and cutting down Palm kernels.

I see the OP doing runz and hookup sooner or later in the city.

Dear men, don't be pressurised into getting married when you're not financially stable. Make sure you have landed properties, lnvestments, good business before thinking about marriage. Don't be a salary earner (except of course it's FG job).

shocked shocked grin grin
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by onuman: 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
Stop your nonsense blackmail.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by staga: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
The question is relocating to the village to do what?
-----------
Remaining in town to do what?

You see the dotted line? That is the missing link. What is the plan for both scenarios? So far, I see none.

I will use myself as an example. Going to the village, your home state, or anywhere near your kindred is a recipe for disaster. All my relatives who did such relocation when things were tough have not risen. Some are even deeper in the mire. It is not for nothing that God told Abram to leave his kindred and his father's people and move to a strange land.

When I was in that phase of my life, I stuck it out in town, endured all the scorn and mockery, and today I am a shining light by the grace of God. But it did not just happen. There was a plan that God stamped approval on. Prayer cannot be neglected. Only God can show the light.
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Lama70(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Honestly, this is sad.

I'm just pitying the unfortunate driver that will pack all una worthless and dirty ngbongbo to the village. All the konkom milo, ragolis mmanu and ekete onions and cartons wey poverty no let una throway.

Tueh!!

What do you call this thing that you have written? Don't mock people with their challenges. Do you know that a great comeback can just be around the corner for them?

I believe that you have not seen people who have been worst hit only to become the benefactor of those who mocked them.

A woman once told terrible things to me sometimes ago. In fact she messed me. She was surprised the last time we met. I hope to do a story on that very soon on Nairaland.

Please don't make jest of people with situations like this. The next move of God might just shock everyone. Except you don't believe that there's nothing impossible for God to do.
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by LMAyedun(m): 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
smiley

Growing up in the city , living in developed countries, I used to think village was all about what was shown in Nollywood

But I was wrong, a couple of years back I had a project in Kogi, Isanlu and this changed my perception

If he is going to the village, make sure it's for Agriculture or sales of agro commodity

This villagers live extremely cheap life, they use solar panels, eat cheap bush meat, buy fresh products, stay in cheap rented apartment, very serene quite almost dead environment, watch free to air Satellite TV

I know Isanlu in Kogi state very well.
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Maysdevices(f): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
dapadawee:

Anti endurance well done ma
I don't want endurance I want enjoyment ma
No wonder he lost his job. When you marry a curse. May God deliver him from you. What a mistake you are
Eternal mumu, do I look like the poster?

Blaming a woman for a lazy man losing his job, if your daughters meet the same fate, you’ll still call them curses too.

What an illiterate you are. No woman deserves a person this foolish.
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by dapadawee: 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
Maysdevices:
Eternal mumu, do I look like the poster?

What an illiterate you are.
Sorry, my condolences
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by hansomb: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Interior village
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by occfx: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
momsloved:

You can't cater for everything but you said his salary was useless. Means he was actually contributing directly or indirectly. No matter how useless a man is, as far as he is not cheating nor getting violent domestically, he is still very useful. If you can borrow money and pay the rent, do and get him to work with you. He will be good in business, direct him towards that path... But there is something about change, if Abuja is not Favouring you, relocate. Though, I understand village is a terrible place to stay, move to another town if you can unless you are established in Abuja
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by lomprico(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
momsloved:

Dump the lazy irresponsible asshole.
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by sty123(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
smiley

Growing up in the city , living in developed countries, I used to think village was all about what was shown in Nollywood

But I was wrong, a couple of years back I had a project in Kogi, Isanlu and this changed my perception

If he is going to the village, make sure it's for Agriculture or sales of agro commodity

This villagers live extremely cheap life, they use solar panels, eat cheap bush meat, buy fresh products, stay in cheap rented apartment, very serene quite almost dead environment, watch free to air Satellite TV

Bro can you tell me the name of the village that have all those
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by sty123(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2023
Una just dey say the husband is lazy and non of una here the husband side of the story grin grin grin

Anyway am broke if not I would've helped
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by DeeBaDan: 3:38am On Jun 23, 2023
Momsloved atleast 3-4 person's here volunteered to help you with finances. I wonder why you're creating another thread seeking support. Take your time and read through page by page to recall those who asked you to contact them and get in touch with them

Good Luck
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 23, 2023
DeeBaDan:
Momsloved atleast 3-4 person's here volunteered to help you with finances. I wonder why you're creating another thread seeking support. Take your time and read through page by page to recall those who asked you to contact them and get in touch with them

Good Luck
No one has help me though.
Thanks
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by DeeBaDan: 8:20am On Jun 23, 2023
momsloved:
No one has help me though.
Thanks

It won't be instant. You were told to make contact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by jesmond3945: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Some of you, especially those from the s/west, don't travel outside their states, but make crazy inferences from their limited experiences.

Every village is not like your own or the ones you're familiar with in your locality.

Most Imo state villages are not that underdeveloped, as people travel out and invest back home, and there's competition for every family to ''represent''.

I attended both primary and secondary education in my village, wrote JAMB there in 2001, scored over 300 and got admission to study medicine @UNN, and outperformed classmates whose parents spent(if not wasted) thousands of naira training in big secondary schools in those ''big'' cities you mentioned.

So, villages have levels.
my dear in this age of competitiveness, ai, tech, internet please train your kids in the village. Dont blame anybody when they turn out backwards behind their peers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bored In Marriage / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.