Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village (35510 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Caleb15(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
Karleb:
Why una dey marry this kind men? cry

Na wetin dey market be that
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by CJStarz: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
Why not? He's the father of the house. Not blaming him. When things got tough,his faith wavered. A woman's faith should stand when her husband's faith fails and vice versa.He became more wretched in the village. His coming back to the township put him back on his feet! All glory to God.

Konjiboii:

I'm glad it worked out eventually, do you still love and acknowledge him as a man, and does he provide now ?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by CJStarz: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
My dear, I proved God beyond every reasoning! A miracle how we survived!

henrimoto:
6 kids!! Ha! HIS GRACE alone.
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by CJStarz: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Thanks for engaging, Malcolm.😆

malcom1X:

He did not abandon the kids, it was you who refused to follow him.

Now he's back just showed that he was right in taking that decision.

It means he is back. He's no more as broke as the way he was.
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Karleb(m): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
Caleb15:

Na wetin dey market be that

I no go accept that o.

Maybe she no get luck abi she marry cause of gbola.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Zealag(m): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
AutoChick4U:
baby mama when she's married? Seems u don't know some men are like shackles to some women. Abeggi. Village is bad and simply reeks of failure unless the person wanna retire there
My dear village isn't bad as you see it, their are some people living in Villa comfortable and doing fine more than those in the city.If they venture into agro honestly it might be a different story in the coming months or years.
Do you know if the man relocate alone and find another woman and marry her.Do you know that the later has turned to baby mama systematically?
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
Zealag:
■ My dear village isn't bad as you see it, their are some people living in Villa comfortable and doing fine more than those in the city.If they venture into agro honestly it might be a different story in the coming months or years.
■ Do you know if the man relocate alone and find another woman and marry her.Do you know that the later has turned to baby mama systematically?
Why are you folks so unreasonable. She is broke and moving back broke to the village. Surely she will not be one of those folks living in those villas amidst all that poverty. undecided

2. The man packed his own things alone. You sure say he never already abandon the woman as someone hinted at earlier. *** shudders *** lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Zealag(m): 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So there are lots of jobs waiting in the villages then? undecided
Don't misquote me pls, it's not a must he gets a job or work in a firm there in the villa.he can as well learn a trade, handiwork ,agro,rearing animals.
They should start from a manageable environ not where they will hustle and gather 250k then pack it and give landlord,it's a no brainier.
Even If dey find their self in family house in the villa and at the end of the year the 250K they supposed to give landlord they find it in their position and invest with it, it's gonna go a long way.
Nobody said if they travel to villa dey can't relocate back to city.sometimes for you to count 4steps forward - you need to count 1backward,2foward,3backward and 4forward

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by AgentGoat: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nigerfine3:

You do not know how relationship would turn after marriage
Bro,

Na sweet mouth and fine boy she follow marry that man. See wetin she talk say the man dey do. Lateness to work. Not taking his office responsibilities serious that got him fired. Tell me if you can do all those things or you as a boss watch your employee behaving like that?
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Zealag(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why are you folks so unreasonable. She is broke and moving back broke to the village. Surely she will not be one of those folks living in those villas amidst all that poverty. undecided

2. The man packed his own things alone. You sure say he never already abandon the woman as someone hinted at earlier. *** shudders *** lipsrsealed
If anybody come and meet you for advice, you will worsen the condition for the person with the kinda advise you will give the person.
Just pray you don't find urself in certain situations, Miss reasonable - sodic ologbon
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
Zealag:
■ Don't misquote me pls, it's not a must he gets a job or work in a firm there in the villa.he can as well learn a trade, handiwork ,agro,rearing animals. They should start from a manageable environ not where they will hustle and gather 250k then pack it and give landlord,it's a no brainier. Even If dey find their self in family house in the villa and at the end of the year the 250K they supposed to give landlord they find it in their position and invest with it, it's gonna go a long way.
Nobody said if they travel to villa dey can't relocate back to city.sometimes for you to count 4steps forward - you need to count 1backward, 2foward, 3backward and 4forward
You didn't read what OP said very well, it seems.
momsloved:
My husband has been out of job since towards the end of last year. Almost the same time I had my second baby. The truth is, the same me nursing my baby has been the same person struggling to provide for the home.
Knowing that he contributed to his lost of job. He goes to work late, different excuses, doing the job anyhow that the management had to fire him. This is the second job he's losing due to carelessness.
He wasn't still meeting up with responsibilities even when he had those jobs. He was always complaining of TP expenses, deduction due to late coming, his salaries was not benefiting us.

Our present accomodation of 250k, one bedroom apartment is expiring ending of next month and I don't know how we're going to pay for the rent. The previous rent I have always contributed when I had the money.
Who exactly are you recommending this village hustle of yours to? undecided
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Zealag(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You didn't read what OP said very well, it seems. Who exactly are you recommending this village hustle of yours to? undecided
People change, change is constant.Write people off at ur own peril.Condition fit make person change anytime in life
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Zealag:
■ If anybody come and meet you for advice, you will worsen the condition for the person with the kinda advise you will give the person.
Just pray you don't find urself in certain situations, Miss reasonable - sodic ologbon
Telling OP to buckle up as an adult who is equally capable of rescuing her family out of the fix it is in is worsening the condition? I hate to give impractical advice for sure since the real world is way harsher than the pictures you guys like to paint there. undecided
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Zealag:
■ People change, change is constant.Write people off at ur own peril.Condition fit make person change anytime in life
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See what I mean... very unrealistic ! grin
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by rims4emmy(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Text me your acct details and phone number
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by mechanics(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
He shouldn't compare life in the village with the city, even in the village things won't be that easy for him, maybe he want to farm in the village, just kindly talk to him that you won't be going with him for now, that you will be coming to visit him once in a while, you can start from somewhere by frying of akara, yam with egg or cooking of food in small quantities and sell, or selling of drinks and pure water in a big buckets, and other ventures with little capital, God will surely weep your tears, just start small.
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by diogo23: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
DeeBaDan:
Don't go. Let him go alone

You find a very cheap accomodation and do menial things you can do and make up to 50k per month. Like fried potato chips, fried plantain chips. Supply to shops. God will take care of you

When the chips are down, men drop professionalism.and go for what's available. If he can't forgo his pride and learn driver to get a car or bus he can drive and make daily income, divorce him. You don't need a loser as a mother of children. When things get tough, men ought to get tougher not fold up.

Going to village isn't proactive, productive, profitable or strategic. His inclinations as a man should tilt towards profitability not to recline to some nonsensical ideas. I travel.across multiple villages across the entire Nigeria. Let him go and try it for six months if he thinks the poverty in the city and that of the village are on the same.par
You are heartless and stupid at the same time, why will you advice someone's wife not to listen to her husband?
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Zealag(m): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Telling OP to buckle up as an adult who is equally capable of rescuing her family out of the fix it is in is worsening the condition? I hate to give impractical advice for sure since the real world is way harsher than the pictures you guys like to paint there. undecided
My dear just pray you don't find urself in some kind of tight conditions.Forget all this long capping
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by sdbaba: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
I support the post below 100%. Divorce the looser and get busy with your life. God will take care of you and your two kids.
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST.
HE CAN ALSO GIVE YOU A GOOD HUSBAND WHO WILL BE READY TO FATHER YOUR TWO CHILDREN

DeeBaDan:
Don't go. Let him go alone

You find a very cheap accomodation and do menial things you can do and make up to 50k per month. Like fried potato chips, fried plantain chips. Supply to shops. God will take care of you

When the chips are down, men drop professionalism.and go for what's available. If he can't forgo his pride and learn driver to get a car or bus he can drive and make daily income, divorce him. You don't need a loser as a mother of children. When things get tough, men ought to get tougher not fold up.

Going to village isn't proactive, productive, profitable or strategic. His inclinations as a man should tilt towards profitability not to recline to some nonsensical ideas. I travel.across multiple villages across the entire Nigeria. Let him go and try it for six months if he thinks the poverty in the city and that of the village are on the same.par
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Greenfaces: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
Life is tough
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
Zealag:
■ My dear just pray you don't find urself in some kind of tight conditions.Forget all this long capping
I can never find myself in such a situation that began with since I like being honest with myself every step of the way in this life. And I like being honest with others as well. grin
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Tommydare(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Shut down
DeeBaDan:

Shut up
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
Cloudflare:

Drop the name of your village and the state it's located let's ascertain the obvious.

You go tell me whether successful businessmen we have in Nigeria were in their villages doing businesses. Una go just dey talk anyhow. Why u no relocate to your village since there are opportunities there?
so to your Wacky mind. everyone in the village are cutting palm tree? If you care to know my village, I'm from Agbor-Obi, Ika South LGA. My village is not your village, don't ever think that every village is like your village. Please travel and educate yourself.
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by futurehope81(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
Pls, advice me on what to do. I'm really fed up.
My kindly advice. Some women are really going through alot for some stupid men. Please don't go to the village with him.

Which state are you currently?
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Pityoobi: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
Call from the village… when these people call, you must answer.
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by frozen70(f): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
shocked
momsloved:
Good afternoon everyone, pls I urgently need your advice and suggestions on this.

My husband has been out of job since towards the end of last year. Almost the same time I had my second baby. The truth is, the same me nursing my baby has been the same person struggling to provide for the home.

Knowing that he contributed to his lost of job. He goes to work late, different excuses, doing the job anyhow that the management had to fire him. This is the second job he's losing due to carelessness.
He wasn't still meeting up with responsibilities even when he had those jobs. He was always complaining of TP expenses, deduction due to late coming, his salaries was not benefiting us.

Our present accomodation of 250k, one bedroom apartment is expiring ending of next month and I don't know how we're going to pay for the rent. The previous rent I have always contributed when I had the money.
Presently I have no job. I left my job during delivery, but I'm hoping to start looking for job very soon. Yet, I'm not idle. I'm still trying with little business to cartar for the house.

The issue now is, he has arranged his stuffs preparing to relocate to the village and he wants us to go together because he can't afford to renew the rent.
I told him I can't go to the village with him, we are too young to start retiring to the village. What about good school for the children especially my first child? But he has decided to go without us, leaving us with the whole responsibilities.
I'm afraid, I can't afford everything here either. But going with him to the village is also very scary. A man who ignore us when there's nothing in the house, waiting for me to fix, how can I trust him and relocate with my two children to his village? I can't speak their language and it's an interior village, How do we survive there?
He's not even considering all these.
Pls, advice me on what to do. I'm really fed up.
This is very sensitive

Seat him down to discuss with him and point out reasons why it's not a good option

Meanwhile get a self contain accommodation that you can afford to pay the rent
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by agbonkamen(f): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
vickydevoka:

He is not lazy oga. Give am job to see whether him no go do. Just say he didn't plan well B4 marriage. As a man , always take 90 percent decision of your life. Bcus when u are down , u are down alone
if he gets another Job, how sure are you he won't loose the job again out of carelessness? I am sure you read where she said, he has lost two jobs due to his carelessness.
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by agbonkamen(f): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
Eagba:
Olodi with I too know personality.
I said Owerri west, because you see Owerri there and conclude it's Owerri. Owerri west is a local government area that different from Owerri. My part of Owerri west is a village. For your information, most parts of Scotland are considered villages
but why are you finding it difficult to mention your village name? You have been beating around the bush since that guy asked for your village name😁😁
Whether Owerri southwest or Owerri Eastnorth mention your village name.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Godwin25king: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
How did you end up with such a person undecided
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by Kobojunkie: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
agbonkamen:
but why are you finding it difficult to mention your village name? You have been beating around the bush since that guy asked for your village name😁😁
Whether Owerri southwest or Owerri Eastnorth mention your village name.
Even when dem mention village, it is almost 100% that the school they intend to boast of, the villagers living there cannot even afford to or dream of attending cause of high costs. If people living in the village cannot afford to attend the school in question, of what real meaning is there to mention the school's existence in this kind of conversation at all? undecided
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village by DeeBaDan: 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
agbonkamen:
if he gets another Job, how sure are you he won't loose the job again out of carelessness? I am sure you read where she said, he has lost two jobs due to his carelessness.

Motherhood. You nor dey post pic again madam

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Life In The 70's/80's Vs Present Day Life / Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) / Bored In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.