Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape (13830 Views)

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Richwallet: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2023
A cult of sexual deviant men are behind the Illuminati Freemasonry whores. Ancient societies of hazing and rape that began in Kemet.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Richwallet: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hijras occupy a special place in Hinduism. But their relationship to modern Mumbai, where transgender people are legally recognized,

The only way to get a man to declare insanely that he is a woman is to destroy his mind as a child. This is why they are coming after your children.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Richwallet: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2023

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Richwallet: 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
Demonic possession is throughout the Freemasonry Illuimanti Boule that goes by a process of hazing, drunkeness, conjuring and rape. An entire 3 week process to break down the individual soul and build them back up ad an mini demon. Why do we pin this solely upon the people as if the spread of demons is by chance and not the working of satanic cults?

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Richwallet: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
These are the type of people who are running schools, churches, mosques and government. These are the ones behind Gay Mafia.

Luciferian cults of men and women.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Richwallet: 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
Blac Americans in Hollywood in partnership with Jews that run the major studios and network t.v shows, were the first to push the Transgernder Agenda on live television in 1977. And in 2008, Barack Obama choose Joe Biden a Jew as his running mate for the presidency and Obama presented his tranny wife Michele Obama as the First Lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNSWrJZ5Mjk

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Richwallet: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
This week, in the Wolverine State, Democratic governor Gretchen Whitmer continued her extended impression of her autocratic neighbor to the north. Under her direction, the Democrat-controlled house just passed a bill that could make misgendering someone a felony, finable up to $10,000.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Richwallet: 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
The Brown Skin Anti Christ

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Richwallet: 1:55am On Jul 03, 2023
Provocative Yet Sacred: The Ancient Egyptian Festival of Drunkenness
The Festival of Drunkenness is a religiously significant celebration that was held annually (said to be biannually in some places) by the ancient Egyptians. The background story for the celebration of this festival can be found in a text known as The Book of the Heavenly Cow . In this text, there is an ancient Egyptian myth involving the destruction of mankind. According to the myth, human beings were saved from extinction thanks, in part, to alcohol.

Drunken Festivals in modern University College life. You can see it originated in Egypt. Freemasons and Jesuits are the ones who brought this devil worship into the Christian world. The Jesuits are also known as drunken priests who have homosexual sex and parties at the sacred Vatican.

There has been at least one university hazing death each year from 1969 to 2021. Over 200 university hazing deaths have occurred since 1838, with 40 deaths between 2007 and 2017 alone. Alcohol poisoning is the biggest cause of death.

Pride parade started in Kemet Egypt and anyone reading the above passage can clearly see the parallel to the modern version of it. The Pride headquarters is the Freemasonry Illuminati lodge because they are ones who worship Egypt behind closed doors. Masons are apart of every field and occupation in society they have nearly cornered every gateway. There is no way Freemasons can be so numerous and have so much power iwithn the Western World and not put a stop to this attack on Christianity. And Freemasons lie when they claim that they are Knights Templar when they false accused them and stole their legacy as being a champion order for God. Aleister Crowely, Anton Lavey and Dr. Michael Aquino all Satanists were members of O.T. O Freemasonry. Everyone everywhere knows Freemasons are behind the Pedophile New World Order.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Richwallet: 2:08am On Jul 03, 2023
Stone Masonry comes from Ancient Kemet and it's ultimate worship is of Lucifer or what the Egyptians called Ra the Sun God.

Aleister Crowely dressed up as a high level Freemason. If Mr. Crowely was misrepresenting them then the Freemasons would have put a stop to it but they didn't. What Mr. Crowely dare show is what the Craft is about the worship of Egyptian Polytheism which is Satanism. Sex Worship, Child Sacrifice and Crafting Idols.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Richwallet: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2023
The Brown Skin Anti Christ
Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Kingpharamond: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Fear is how they were eventually colonized.
Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Kingpharamond: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
My conclusion is that your traditions won't save you they are what has so many comprised with wrong doing.
Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Kingpharamond: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
In America a lot of homosexualiity is Freemasonic, they are on the police force, in government and community activist.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Kingpharamond: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
Blacks are the biggest gay mafia in America and there are many of them from foreign countries possibly run out.
Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Kingpharamond: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
There are men in Freemasonic cults that have vile appetites for sexually abusing children as apart of rituals for money. This is why they have empowered so many Illuminati whores into public office so they can continue their religion while the women keeps you distracted. This is what King Ahab of Israel was doing by letting Jezebel have the reigns of power unchecked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y06vLTRZNKM

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Kingpharamond: 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
The undeclared war

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Kingpharamond: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
Hebrew magick was the most powerful magick in the ancient world and was the most sought out even over Egyptian. Remember Moses one snake swallowed up the two snakes of the Egyptian priests and there were even two of them twin priests. There are no goddesses or rather female demons, get mad but all those goddesses are male demons appearing to men as female just like transgenders. They are demonic spirits that live in the depths of the sea that's why all of them are associated with water and mermaids. Paganism is delusional because it's based upon demons tricking Man into his own demise and war against God. They will not win the war for God throw them in hell when they die! All pagan belief is focused on the underworld, stomping on the ground, pouring libations and earth magick that can't withstand the fire of heaven not the fire below waiting on them.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Kingpharamond: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
There is no Edomite Jesus
Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Kingpharamond: 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
Behind all the Illuminati whores are bisexual pedophile men.

Qedesha

A qedesha (or qedsha), Hebrew spelling קדשה, is a temple or sacred prostitute, in several ancient Middle East ern religions. They are particularly associated with the goddess Astarte . The male equivalent of a "qedesha" is a "qadesh".

Demons of Prostitution
Demons of Prostitution. There are four named demonic jinn of prostitution in Jewish mysticism: Agrat bat Mahlat, Eisheth Zenunim, Lilith, and Naamah. Each one is a succubus and one of the wives of Satan. They are ranked as the demons of prostitutes and whores.

Deuteronomy 23:17-19
King James Version
17 There shall be no LovePeddler of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

18 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a LovePeddler, or the price of a dog, into the house of the Lord thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the Lord thy God.
Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Kingpharamond: 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
Metrix147:
Two young ladies who gave their names as Nzube and Chidinma respectively are now full of regrets as what was meant to be a friendly outing later turned out to be a nightmare they will not forget so soon, ABN TV reports.

In a viral video, the duo alleged that some men who had promised to take them out for drinks instead took them to an isolated area, blindfolded, forced them to join a cult group, tortured, and raped them.

The victims also alleged that the gang threatened to kill them if they refuse to pay for the services of initiation, a situation that led the two ladies to make a pledge of N3000 and N4000 respectively to gain their freedom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjhVwkG9xKo
Trouble however started when one of the gang members was lured to collect the initiation fee, a situation that led to his arrest.

During interrogation, he alleged that one of his friends who is dating one of the two ladies had informed him that the ladies are interested in joining the secret cult.

According to him, the practice in his cult is that before any lady is initiated, the rest members will have canal knowledge of her, a situation that necessitated the rape of the ladies.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/04/breaking-they-raped-us-as-initiation-into-their-cult-victims-cry-out-photos-video/

Hazing and rape they all do it even in the U.S the Freemasonic lodges and Greek societies torture which is hazing then get them intoxicated then have sex with them which is rape.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Kingpharamond: 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
Like other secret societies, the Boule encourages homosexual trysts as initiation practices. This must be done to join the ranks. Even after initiation many male cults still engage in gay rituals even pedophilia when trying gain the spirits favor for large sums of money or to broker bigger deals.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by BlackAdam65: 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
I don't know why the mods deleted some of your threads I've been searching for some of them all day
Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Kingpharamond: 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
BlackAdam65:
I don't know why the mods deleted some of your threads I've been searching for some of them all day

There is no black Jesus.

So out of envy my posts were deleted and my monkier banned. I wasn't just posting online I was on the streets with a huge sign that said, There is no black Jesus. I was also street preaching by myself in the nation's capital about there being no black Jesus. A few Africans that live here in Washington DC told me I was right even some Ethiopians and West Africans. Two black American women told me that I was right that there is no black Jesus.

Africans have their heroes, heroines, legendary kings and queens and great royal dynasties yet it all frails in comparison to Jesus and the holy prophets of God. I respect them though as I respect all other peoples who have had legendary giants and powerful empires. I advise we respect each other despite the disparities in gifts because none of us can compare to God. That's who the Fallen refuse to bow too is God Almighty. I am avoiding that sort of arrogance and eventual disgrace. So I humble myself and let all know that I am doing my best to remain humble and grateful.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Kingpharamond: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
There is no Edomite Jesus

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Kingpharamond: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP4Ap2BxzLU

First the leaders then the foot soldiers it's a complete satanic take over.

] "If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
[19] If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

You have to be a Freemason to be a politician in America and you have to be a Freemason to be a police officer, all with very few exceptions because the higher ups are all Freemasons.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Kingpharamond: 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
All serial killers, mass shooters and cannibals are homosexuals. A homosecual is not a nice person they have bent up issues of being abused, molested and bullied as children. Homosexuality, cross dressing and pedplophilia are demon possessions.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Kingpharamond: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
There is no Edomite Jesus.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by Kingpharamond: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
A sex summer camp that invites all ages as an excuse to go after children hosted by women. Blame women but at the root of it are pedophile men in secret cults. Yes these witches should be held responsible but made to give up the names of the evil men behind them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy / Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? / Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.