Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex (36304 Views)

What Should Be The Proper Age Gap For A Man And Woman Planning Marriage? / What Is A Proper Age Gap Between A Husband And Wife? / What Is A Proper Age Gap Between A Husband And Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
grandstar:
When you're married, after the bloom of youth(Read 1 Cor 7:36)

Supported. Only in marriage. At least marriage uust be 18

1 Like

Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Kaytixy: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nothing like age to have sex. Wait until you are married then you can have sex with your husband simple.

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by callmevirus(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Who is Jenny clay

Wait she go reply you
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Basiliun: 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
Sex is only sanction in marriage no matter your age, outside of union, its sin and unbecoming (1corner.7:1=5 Heb. 13:4)

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Mrfeel: 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
I think the gab between a 31 yr old and an 18 yr old is too much for me , although an 18 yr old might be considered an adult ,most 18 yr olds in Nigeria who are from a good family background are really not exposed and emotionally mature and ready for that type of sexual lifestyle , but there are some teenage girls who were exposed to that lifestyle at an early age which made them emotionally mature at 18

1 Like

Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Sirchiboy: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
callmevirus:

Wait she go reply you
Na hookup girl?
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by oluwaseyi0: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
phemmyfour:
Argue with your conscience

My consience said people should not be allowed to vote until they are married

if they can't make decision for themselves, they have no business making decision for all of us

I bet your consience agree too

1 Like

Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by isycollins(m): 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
He should wait till marriage
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by SamOchuko: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
dondodo:
I dont know what has come over my Friend. He is 31 years old this year,and he met this 18 year old girl in their area who "happens to his friend".

From friendship to hanky panky everytime, I've warned him to be careful but he refused claiming the girl is matured enough to have sex.

My question is this,is it proper for an 18-year-old girl to have sex??

You can go ahead and sleep with her if your conscience permits you.
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Father4all: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
You should have asked your parents na. Bad children of nowadays
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by folake4u(f): 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
The age of consent in Nigeria is 18yrs.

Personally, 21years or longer.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by UptownVibes(m): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ventura1:
Whenever you are ready to bear the consequences.
OP here is the hansa
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Casham: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
YES! A BBC survey finds that Nigerian girls generally are already sexually active by the age of 13. But legal age of consent is 18 in most countries. The US is even proposing to reduce it down to 16. So, dude, she is ready to explore sex. And I will encourage people to teach their kids sex education and allow them to be sexually active at 18. Sex is good for us and we know it. But we all prefer to be hypocrites in public while we screw all these secondary school girls in private.
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Abemy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
I can bet with my two balls that OP is his friends he is talking about.

He needs approval for what he has already done, or is about to do.
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by UptownVibes(m): 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
Casham:
YES! A BBC survey finds that Nigerian girls generally are already sexually active by the age of 13. But legal age of consent is 18 in most countries. The US is even proposing to reduce it down to 16. So, dude, is is ready to explore sex. And I will encourage people to teach their kids sex education and allow them to be sexually active at 18. Sex is good for us and we know it. But we all prefer to be hypocrites in public while we screw all these secondary school girls in private.
Na only you dey screw secondary girls guy.. Which one is we? Girls full everywhere,, na those when no even fit calculate their monthly circle well,you dey screw drive.. Continue,until one land you for trouble that will mess you up

1 Like

Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Blitzking: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
18 is matured enough it all boils down to is he ready to man up when responsibility comes calling as his John Thomas has been manning up and digging the bottomless pit..met a lady who is gradually approaching the 2nd trimester in a weeks time she was weeping that she doesn't have the means to cater for a baby her bf gave her money when she was a month gone and she felt she wasn't pregnant so she spent the money now she is afraid asking me if I know anyone who can take the pregnancy I simply told her to begin antenatal care. The useless yahoo boy don deny am now..now back to your friend if he can man up if she gets pregnant and is ready to improve her earning ability so she doesn't become a burden in future no problem..who know organisations that can help such girl make she no go born dump pikin for road or dustbin oo.something wey ppl dey find
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by DADYLEED: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Na lie na u wan start to the bleep one if ur neighbours daughter. Nor lie give us.
dondodo:
I dont know what has come over my Friend. He is 31 years old this year,and he met this 18 year old girl in their area who "happens to his friend".

From friendship to hanky panky everytime, I've warned him to be careful but he refused claiming the girl is matured enough to have sex.

Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by MightySparrow: 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Dó you mean sexage?
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by ComeToJesus: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
The best, appropriate, suitable, problem-free and morally right time is the night you get married. End of story.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by zrocky: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
dondodo:

when you are married
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by imagrg(m): 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by isabi2lof: 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
If you can take care of the outcome but he won't be happy if that girl is his daughter, already having sex upandan at that age.

Una repeated questions for NL dey too much
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
primedream:
She's an adult by law, hence old enough to have sex. Though not when she's my daughter.

Oga you won't even know when your daughter will have sex.
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Akpacha(m): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
Rhetorical question!
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by callmevirus(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Na hookup girl?

No boss
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Collins4u1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
dondodo:

morally wrong,

legally right with full consent.

since moral has fallen to the dogs, let em bleep to Mars.
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Haymus007(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nairalander248:
nfpmods dey push anything to fp.
Like seriously, e dey surprise me too
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by kaludestiny10(m): 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
The proper age to have sex is when you are married

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by LagosFirstSon: 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
18yrs Is legal age
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by PussyKing(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
For terrorists a girl of 10 years can start having sex

Terrorists marry 9 years old girls in Nigeria
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Expanse2020(m): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
dondodo:

Let's please drop religion
ur immediate sister no be 11 years Dem tear her rubber...na only God know how many body count she get at the age of eighteen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" / My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant / My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.