Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex (36231 Views)

What Should Be The Proper Age Gap For A Man And Woman Planning Marriage? / What Is A Proper Age Gap Between A Husband And Wife? / What Is A Proper Age Gap Between A Husband And Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Expanse2020(m): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
dondodo:

[s][/s]Let's please drop religion
ur immediate sister no be 11 years Dem tear her rubber...na only God know how many body count she get at the age of eighteen[s][/s]
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by fortunechy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
When u ate married...
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
grin grin grin

For streets that year at 15yrs we don dey chop chewing gun... grin grin grin

Uncle's wer belong to 80s🤣🤣🤣
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by achimendy(m): 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
dondodo:
I dont know what has come over my Friend. He is 31 years old this year,and he met this 18 year old girl in their area who "happens to his friend".

From friendship to hanky panky everytime, I've warned him to be careful but he refused claiming the girl is matured enough to have sex.

My question is this,is it proper for an 18-year-old girl to have sex??

18 is ok for sex, but in marriage oh.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Decent09(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
dondodo:

Let's please drop religion

It's not about religion sef, it is about the diet. Go to Egypt and other countries, you will be dating a big girl of 22 years of age, not knowing that she is forteen.

So diet matters, for Naija, na Hungry de retard the growth of Nigerian women.
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by okoroemeka(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
dondodo:
I dont know what has come over my Friend. He is 31 years old this year,and he met this 18 year old girl in their area who "happens to his friend".

From friendship to hanky panky everytime, I've warned him to be careful but he refused claiming the girl is matured enough to have sex.

come on man ,an 18yr old girl that is brilliant supposed to be in University,with girls and the thin line about maturity it is unfortunate that their body mature before their minds,their are some 14-15 yr girls that has massive boobs and backsides and what other sign will nature show that the girl is mature that will be more than a hefty pair of breasts?some countries has 16 yrs as the legal age of consent,even Japan was 13 yrs until they changed it to 16 yrs this year,
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Rhassidy360: 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
You de ask for your sef after u done chop the girl 😂😂
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by NoshakingGod(f): 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
Not saying she should have sex but 18 years is an adult.
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Spiff20(m): 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
From 18 she's old enough to have sex but her parents won't probably accept that even though they started having sex at 15. Thief no de like make them thief from am.
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Bouncing2(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
Yeah,
16 is okay
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Annahh(f): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
When you are married.
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Emekmart: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
Sex at 18yrs is very bad. At this age the girl has no identity, I mean she does notknow the danger and risk behind sex .The Holy bible recommends after marriage and that must be upheld by any one that fear God. What if she is your Sister or your daughter, what will she be doing at that age?

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Exceed15: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
18+
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by educhigo: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
Go north and ask yerima grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Chetas81(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
Sex sex sex sex, see your useless population with nothing to show for it, something really wrong with today's citizen and their youth, no miracle can do the sense job, no matter how religious you might be
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by jumper524(m): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
The age of consent in Nigeria is 18, but me raise my own go 21.
Perhaps the new set of girls growing up these days look 18 even at age 16, I no kukun send them cos their character self dey enough to piss you off.
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Prettychild(f): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
When you get married

1 Like

Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by eepeepook: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
Keep asking JAMB questions.
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Karleb(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
18 is surely ripe to have sex and also an adult too.
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Banhammy717: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Sex should be after marriage.

Sex before marriage is a sin.
Both Quran and Bible condemn it.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Fortune118005(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
dondodo:

Its not proper
Moreover, there is no proper age to have sex if you are unmarried. Sex is meant for the married ONLY. The proper way to have sex is when you get married! That's the best time.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by stormborn28(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
dondodo:

Hmmmm......your target is to dey tear vagina now abi
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by FireUpNow(m): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Sirchiboy:
No money
apart from money he is due for marriage
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by nedekid: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hmm, different people with different issues or priorities on nairaland. Nothing person no go read.
Some are thinking of the way ahead in these challenging times, while some, na nack be their pressing problems.
Everyone to your tent oh Israel. grin
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Fortune118005(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
dondodo:

Its not proper
Moreover, there is no proper age to have sex if you are unmarried. Sex is meant for the married ONLY. The proper way to have sex is when you get married! That's the best time.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by EmyGod(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
dondodo:

So what you need is someone who will encourage you to destroy an innocent girl, perversed generation that hate their soul and ignore the warning of hellfire.
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by freenature: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
dondodo:

When you are married.
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by gbolswag(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
When u are ready to take responsibilities
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Venom11(m): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

My consience said people should not be allowed to vote until they are married

if they can't make decision for themselves, they have no business making decision for all of us

I bet your consience agree too
Nice one.. Senior man,
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by Venom11(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
Fortune118005:

Its not proper
who told you that? Lmaoooo
Re: Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex by RosyIsBlessed: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
Till u are married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? / Top 5 Ways To Impress Men / I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.