Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,714 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

'm So Confused Right Now: Pls,advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'm So Confused Right Now: Pls,advise Me (1236 Views)

Advice Pls.....cuse M So Confused / Pls Help, Am Confused Right Now. / I;m So Hrt Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'm So Confused Right Now: Pls,advise Me by just6inche: 2:09am On Oct 03, 2011
There is this gurl 'm dating and we've been together for almost 20months now. few weeks into the relationship,i started asking her for sex but she wouldnt give me because she was a virgin. while i was away in school, i discovered she was disvirgined by a particular up and coming celeb and she could not deny it.she begged for forgiveness and the mistake i made was forgiven her.she started giving it to me anytime i feel like digging the hole, though 'm not always around.after d incidence,she has shown great commitment and faithfulness even up till this moment but 'm finding it difficult to trust her.she's so popular with me that everybody(friends and family) likes her so much.she's a beautiful girl and though many guys come around,she has her way of turning them down.I am in my mid-20s,have a very good job (which is why my people are happy to know someone with me) but she's just a teenager in her 2nd year in the university.I love her but the fact that she slept with someone else while in a relationship with me is what i cannot forget.It bothers me a lot because we still had issue wif her relationship with other guys(but those were not confirmed).Now,i really want to leave her but i dont know how to go about it.The fact that she's popular with me will bring questions and 'm not prepared to let anyone know d reason 'm taking d decision.I know she really loves me now but i have the feeling she willn ot enjoy me because what she did is hard to forget.I dont want to keep wasting my time on her and she's beginning to sense the changes in my attitude towards her recently.It's really hurting her and she's even thinking 'm into another relationship already but she cant confront me.She even calls my mum,sister and brother on phone cos she has their contacts.I dont trust this girl again,have tried hard to build the trust but to no avail and i cant marry someone out of pity that i dont want to hurt her.PLS,WHAT DO I DO?
Re: 'm So Confused Right Now: Pls,advise Me by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 03, 2011
she started giving it to me anytime i feel like digging the hole,

i stopped reading after that line.  undecided
and skipped to the end! some men sef grin

anyway you need to just 'keep it real'. Tell her how you feel bro.
If your heart is not with her then there is no need to force the issue.
But you have to touch base with her and find out what happened. let
her know what is in your heart and make a decision thereafter.
Re: 'm So Confused Right Now: Pls,advise Me by just6inche: 2:59am On Oct 03, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

i stopped reading after that line.  undecided
and skipped to the end! some men sef grin

Thanx for your advice, what i meant by that line is that she never denied me of sex after the incidence, not that we sex all the time,afterall we are always together, i dont care if hse's a virgin or not,that fact that she did it when in a relationship with me is the problem.
Re: 'm So Confused Right Now: Pls,advise Me by jellyface(m): 6:23am On Oct 03, 2011
Just agree dat sleepin wit anoda dude while in a relationship is d greatest insult a partner can inflict cry. den i guess u know wat 2 do. See guy, leave public opinion to d public and walk past memory lane. You may find me ahead(just wave). wink
Re: 'm So Confused Right Now: Pls,advise Me by kemmeye: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

[b]i stopped reading after that line. undecided[/b]and skipped to the end! some men sef grin

i swear i also stopped for a minute there lol.
i mean iif you dont trust her there is no use going on with the relationship cuz you will regret it later on just go ahead and tell her you cant be with her anymore i think its beta that way than going through regrets later on in life
Re: 'm So Confused Right Now: Pls,advise Me by trakos(m): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2011
Re: 'm So Confused Right Now: Pls,advise Me by iice(f): 4:44am On Oct 04, 2011
In the long haul, you'll hurt her more. Better do it now.
Re: 'm So Confused Right Now: Pls,advise Me by WebSurfer(m): 6:09am On Oct 04, 2011
dont quit, stop having commitments or engagement plans, then repay her, i got annoyed hearing she allowed sb else 2 disvirgin her even while in a relationship. It clearly says she doesnt love u
Re: 'm So Confused Right Now: Pls,advise Me by just6inche: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2011
trakos:

I will advise you to make your own decision ASAP as a man but make sure u make the choice you will be able to live with for the rest of your life.
iice:

In the long haul, you'll hurt her more. Better do it now.
Thanks,i really want to act fast and that's why i put this to my fellow nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You / He Dumped Me……. Thank god / The Top 13 Things Women Want From A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.