Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You (1226 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / What Does It Mean When A Girl Demands For A No Sex Relationship / What Does It Mean When A Girl Demands For A No Sex Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 25, 2012
how you do feel when your girl makes request for something from you? As for me it depends. If it is a mere something, it is okay. There is this is who i toasted for three times, but she refused. Told her to come to my house just as a friend, but she promised severally and did not come till i packed out. She is always requesting for credit from me and when i send her my little 100naira, she uses it to 2go. Oneday, she started bugging me to buy her chicken and i kindly bought it for her. But since i moved out of awka, i stopped calling her and she didnt even border.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2012
LawBreaker: how you do feel when your girl makes request for something from you? As for me it depends. If it is a mere something, it is okay. There is this is who i toasted for three times, but she refused. Told her to come to my house just as a friend, but she promised severally and did not come till i packed out. She is always requesting for credit from me and when i send her my little 100naira, she uses it to 2go. Oneday, she started bugging me to buy her chicken and i kindly bought it for her. But since i moved out of awka, i stopped calling her and she didnt even border.
It's obvious, she's after your Money... smiley
Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by 190theclown: 9:14am On Sep 25, 2012
if a girl demands money or anything even up to suya from me

thats the quick opportunity i need to avoid answering her calls for 2weeks

i could later blame it on work
Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 25, 2012
190-the-clown:
if a girl demands money or anything even up to suya from me

thats the quick opportunity i need to avoid answering her calls for 2weeks

i could later blame it on work
it is normal for me. I just know that it is hard to find a girl who doesnt demand stuffs.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by 190theclown: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2012
^ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS DEMANDS

i can swim oceans, climb moutains, fight lions, cross the deadiest of evil forest for love
but i can never ever send my love recharge card - NEVER undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2012
190-the-clown:

i can swim oceans, climb moutains, fight lions, cross the deadiest of evil forest for love
Not all Nigerian girls demand money from their bfs
Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by Andrew3(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2012
Nigerian girls nigerian girls day by day. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by ikekings(m): 9:58am On Sep 25, 2012
190-the-clown:

Lol... Not all nigerian girls.. So because 2 or 3 girls have demanded something from you, you now concluded that ”all nigerian girls demands“?.. That's absurd.. You need to change your mind-set towards nigerian girls... Though i have been with some that demands and those that did not.. All i can say is that there are some nigerian ladies who don't demand anything from there guy except his ”love and attention“... So, change your mind-set about nigerian ladies...
Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Not all nigerian girls.. So because 2 or 3 girls have demanded something from you, you now concluded that ”all nigerian girls demands“?.. That's absurd.. You need to change your mind-set towards nigerian girls... Though i have been with some that demands and those that did not.. All i can say is that there are some nigerian ladies who don't demand anything from there guy except his ”love and attention“... So, change your mind-set about nigerian ladies...
[size=20pt]Seconded! cheesy[/size]
Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2012
lol...Nigerian girls, aren't they all the same? undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2012
joeydozzy: lol...Nigerian girls, aren't they all the same? undecided
[size=15pt]No![/size]
Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by 2goodbobo(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2012
My girlfriend is one of a kind. Hence not all girls are demanding!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2012
kunletiwoo: [size=15pt]No![/size]

I was being sarcastic...
Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2012
joeydozzy:

I was being sarcastic...
I Though as much wink
Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by stepo707: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2012
I am lucky to have one that doesn't demand although i consider it weird.Maybe she doesn't have a Nigerian blood wink
Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2012
LawBreaker: how you do feel when your girl makes request for something from you? As for me it depends. If it is a mere something, it is okay. There is this is who i toasted for three times, but she refused. Told her to come to my house just as a friend, but she promised severally and did not come till i packed out. She is always requesting for credit from me and when i send her my little 100naira, she uses it to 2go. Oneday, she started bugging me to buy her chicken and i kindly bought it for her. But since i moved out of awka, i stopped calling her and she didnt even border.
I get so MAD that I feel like killing her when a lady demands from me. But I usually reply; am I your FATHER? Gad, it is so anoying.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2012
stepo707: I am lucky to have one that doesn't demand although i consider it weird.Maybe she doesn't have a Nigerian blood wink
I bet she does not!
Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by MrsChima(f): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
It is okay for manbitches to DEMAND SEX but a woman can't DEMAND RESPECT

Niggas!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Niggas!
Oh My - Oh My
Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by 190theclown: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
What exactly is going on here

Who are these people here saying Nigerian girls я good girls undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by WebSurfer(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
There r still some that wouldnt demand but prefer you use your mind.. For me, i stoped giving a dime to any girl besides my gf.. I dont care about what they think, av had my experiences, unless it comes from my mind or shes just a friend nothing can ever come up b/w us..
Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2012
kunletiwoo: Not all Nigerian girls demand money from their bfs

cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by WebSurfer(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2012
AmBeautiful:

cheesy
you will always clasify yourself into that group, just like other girls will.. No hard feelings
Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by cantell(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Niggas!
Blah! Blah! Blah!
Ain't you tired of this feminist crap?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Girl Demands From You by Mynd44: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
stepo707: I am lucky to have one that doesn't demand although i consider it weird.Maybe she doesn't have a Nigerian blood wink
She does and it proves that not all Nigerian girls are money hungry vultures

(1) (Reply)

Would You? / Disadvantages Of Being A Man Or Woman / Having A Crush On Someone Only Lasts 4 Months, If It Lasts Longer... . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.