Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,647 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend (1231 Views)

Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander / In Luv With My Husband's Sister / In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by Damelliot(m): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2009
We have been friend for more than seven years and she is very good she tell me everything about her includin her boyfriend im responsible for most things in her life includin her admission to university i advise her a lot she always come to my room,sleep together on d same bed chattin wit each other just on a platonic way. There was a day she came to my house normally we are on the bed dat day listen to music in my room the only thing i can remember is we started kissing each other i was suprise we started lookin at each other since then my life has never been d same thinkin about her everyday is my hobby pls advise me. She is avoidin me now should i go for her i dont have anybody in my life presently she is what i think all through

Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by mamagee3(f): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2009
Good for you! cool
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by stayfly: 5:40am On Dec 22, 2009
tell her your mind even though u don't want to go kiss smileyinto a relationship with her cool wink
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by lovemoi2(f): 6:07am On Dec 22, 2009
big deal undecided it happens all the time

follow yah di!ck or yah head, you are still young smiley
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by saintneo(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2009
kai!
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 22, 2009
You are not in love,the chemistry you have is lust
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2009
You are not in love,the chemistry you have is lust

WORD cool cool
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by jidesamuel(m): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2009
[b]poster,
this is d exact situation i found myself,with a girl who happens to be my ex-course mate back in school,I've been responsible for so many things in her life especially her academics and morally,we actually confide in each other,few months ago we started seeing our selves,we hang around oftenly.not until she sent a luv text to me,in my state of confusion i later called her to enquire if she really mean wat she said as per d txt message,she ignore the question,to my utmost surprise we started loosing the passion we both invested in our friendship,it's quite unfortunate that till now we've stopped calling eachother.i only hope that with time we'll come together again as friend
in essence,u need to be careful else u loose her just like wat im going tru right now undecided,i will advice u to make up ur mind to define ur relationship with her either u guyz want to remain friends or lovers,what ever the response will be should not make u guyz have hatred to yourselves
[/b]
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by peeceelove(m): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2009
My Gee, dont start what u can not finish, the moment you start the real thing, u will start seeing all the mistake in this world about her, and before you know it, everything will turn the other way round. meen chill and just be friends.

Cheers wink
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by tkb417(m): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2009
go and cut ur hair
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by coolier(f): 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2009
tkb417:

go and cut your hair

Oh oh!
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by tkb417(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2009
coolier:

Oh oh!
undecided
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by omega25red(m): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2009
you ruined a good friendship by kissing, not to mention she has a boyfriend. This just goes to prove that a man can't be friends with a decent looking girl without wanting to struddle her doodle
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by dani1luv: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2009
You're
Then Go for her. .
Infact guy you handsome tongue
mehn Im beginning 2 fall in luv wit you shocked . . lol tongue
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2009
Awwwww you are half-cute with your fluffy looking fro kiss. Well call her and tell her your feelings, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain smiley
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by Shooter: 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2009
Dont do that to your friend direct her to me, I can save you the trouble wink
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by Kelvinj(m): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2009
Maybe just give shooter a try
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by Shooter: 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2009
Well said Kev smiley
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by Damelliot(m): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2009
I need more advise pls
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by mamagee3(f): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2009
^^What advice do you need? undecided
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by takeitall: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2009
The point is that,when a girl and a guy gets too close to the extent that they confide in themselves,emotional feelings will start developing.It is the normal way of life as attractions is easily erupted between this two.i have personally had the experience.You should note that too mush closeness to the opposite sexes will certainly result in romantic feeling.
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by sessytony(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2009
To avoid being in lust. Take her 2 be ur younger sister. I am sure u wont want to av emotional feeling for ur younger sister.
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by whitesturd(f): 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2009
pls kindly fall out of lust dont think this is love cos it was wen u kissed her that u started feeling this way,its natural but i doubt if its love,
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by j4steady: 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2009
MY guy u r not in Love with her, Its ur dick that in love with her pussy and you lips in love with her breast.
 Shey dem no dey give dog meet make im look after,for your town

Dont ruin her relationship ask God to give you Yours.
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by Katsumoto: 12:04am On Dec 24, 2009
I have often said that men and women can not be friends and this is another example why I believe so. One party always wants more but is usually too shy to say so because he/she doesn't want to lose the friendship. But what is the point in being friends with someone you either want to sleep with or date? It is just torture; tell her whats on your mind and see what happens. Either way, your friendship is never going to be the same again.
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by dammit4u(m): 12:32am On Dec 24, 2009
@jidesamuel gud advice,
@poster u know wat is right, stay calm nd follow wat ur head is sayn, don't listen 2 ur heart,
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by Shooter: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2009
You dont love her, you are just lusting for her, love doesnt wait that long.
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by saucekid(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2009
@ whitesturd, wow!
@ post, which would you prefer, to tell her about ur feelings (make sure it is not lust) or to keep ur friendship
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by hax: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2009
All of you saying he's suddenly 'in lust' with a girl he's been friends with for 7 years are funny. lol

'love doesn't wait that long'? wtf?

isn't it when you want to quickly mount the babe that you act fast? romantic feelings come up when you're good friends with a female you think is acceptable. and it's a two way thing. one person doesn't kiss, two people do. if she didn't want it, she'd have pushed him away.

guy, ride on jor. you guys have to sit and talk about it. pretending it never happened won't work for too long. especially if she's unhappy with her relationship. because if she does have a steady bf who she really loves, i don't see why she has to come to another guy to confide in and be sleeping on the same bed with. undecided

would you guys like to hear that your gf's sleeping on the same bed with another guy?
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2009
Give me one gud reasn u attached ur pic to your?guy go barb ur hair, dat afro no fit u.
Re: Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend by sofadj(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2009
i dont think there's any wrong in a friends becomin lovers, it happens.

i think there's smthn wrong wif guys and girls hangin close when not datin, u can talk casually but sleepin in the same bed, that's over d line.

d fact dt d fellin u have started after u kissed her signifies dt u dont love her.

just d sudden realisation dt u can get more romance/sex is shacking ur brain.(been there)

ADVICE:
it will be very difficult to get her out of ur head, cus lust is as strong as love just dosnt last as much
just go ahead and ask her out, u really dont have much option here.

if ure lucky she refuses then u ld be able to get her out of ur head, if she agrees, well just go along with d relationship and see what happens.

(1) (Reply)

@20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Please Am I Normal? / My Fiancee Is hiv Positive, should I Go On with The wedding? / How Do You View 'doing That Thing' The Night Of Your Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.