Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,124 members, 7,856,500 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) (3546 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Headless Mob Is Masturbating Over Nothing - Tinubu Lawyer Ogala / Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From / Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) by Ogene001: 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
paramakina202:

What is your point?
So you can understand obvious points? Does Ogala sound like yoruba name? How come these yorubas bear the name? Have they ceased to be yoruba by tribe?

Re: Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) by SpatialKing(m): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ogene001:

Yeah, but the CNS is from Igbo community irrespective of name. Igala communities in Enugu and Anambra are well known and no debates about it, but the CNS is not from there

I agree with you
I'm not saying he is from the community

Some people just feel is only igbos that are within the five south east states there are other tribes..

I blame the greedy south east governors for not carrying them along..
Re: Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) by paramakina202: 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ogene001:

So you can understand obvious points? Does Ogala sound like yoruba name? How come these yorubas bear the name? Have they ceased to be yoruba by tribe?

What are you actually dragging?
Are you insinuating that Ikechukwu Ogalla is a Yoruba man?
Come out plain.

1 Like

Re: Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) by Ogene001: 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
SpatialKing:

I agree with you
I'm not saying he is from the community

Some people just feel is only igbos that are within the five south east states there are other tribes..

I blame the greedy south east governors for not carrying them along..
Your last sentence is a big lie. Anambra state owned radio station has Igala program. Enugu state appointment commissioner from Etteh, a very small Igala community, the villagers attacked him and chased him away, he stayed in Enugu City and stop visiting village.
Re: Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) by SpatialKing(m): 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ogene001:

Your last sentence is a big lie. Anambra state owned radio station has Igala program. Enugu state appointment commissioner from Etteh, a very small Igala community, the villagers attacked him and chased him away, he stayed in Enugu City and stop visiting village.

How many have become Deputy governors?
Re: Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) by Ogene001: 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
SpatialKing:

How many have become Deputy governors?
You no well
Re: Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) by richie240: 1:40am On Jun 21, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Wow, why are these people like this. He was the one that claimed the man is igala is not ibo now he is saying it’s yorubas that said that.

What kind of 2-faced mischievous and diabolical behaviour is this? Shey dem swear for this people ni?
Sebi you sef dey see am abi.

Despite the evidence that he/they started all this ''AVM Ogalla is not pure igbo'' bullcrap, they still manage to flip it around by (as usual) blame others for what they started and when confronted with the facts, they still obstinately refuse to back down.

Their matter taya person!
cool

1 Like

Re: Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) by richie240: 1:48am On Jun 21, 2023
Are u now saying AVM Ikechukwu Ogalla is a yorubaman and not igbo?

Gentleman u are confused lost in transit!
cool
Ogene001:

Yes I agree, he is Igala. Can you now agree that Igala is majority in SW?

Re: Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) by Nahunger(m): 1:50am On Jun 21, 2023
Flight90:
As far as both of them have "gala" in them, cased closed

We go chop am 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) by Gajagojo: 3:44am On Jun 21, 2023
Yoruba bear Ogala,Edo hear Ogala
Ibibio bear Ogala,
Igala hear Ogala
They bear Ogala in Kenya
But I don't know if THOSE PEOPLE
also hear Ogala
Re: Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 4:52am On Jun 21, 2023
What abt OSENI
Re: Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) by Ogene001: 6:37am On Jun 21, 2023
Gajagojo:
Yoruba bear Ogala,Edo hear Ogala
Ibibio bear Ogala,
Igala hear Ogala
They bear Ogala in Kenya
But I don't know if THOSE PEOPLE
also hear Ogala
So why does an Igboman who bear Ogala suddenly became Igala to yoruba people? So Igala us now majority in SW?

Re: Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) by Ogene001: 6:41am On Jun 21, 2023
richie240:

Sebi you sef dey see am abi.

Despite the evidence that he/they started all this ''AVM Ogalla is not pure igbo'' bullcrap, they still manage to flip it around by (as usual) blame others for what they started and when confronted with the facts, they still obstinately refuse to back down.

Their matter taya person!
cool
The name is not pure Igbo name, that's why people thought there was no Igbo. That's what we said. Na una people start to clain that he is Igala. Even the name is not a Yoruba name, does it mean that these yorubas that bear it are Igalas? Try to understand the argument here

Re: Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) by YemyTemmy: 7:18am On Jun 21, 2023
Anything that has gala in it must be from Ebonyi or enugu
Re: Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) by Flight90: 8:00am On Jun 21, 2023
Nahunger:

We go chop am 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aswr😅

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) by excanny: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2023
So where is he from? Yoruba, Igala or Igbo? grin
Re: Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) by XAUBulls: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
richie240:

He's a rabble-rouser; he's d one claiming ogalla is NOT igbo but igala name, and now he's pushing it on Yorubas.
cool
Indeed.
Re: Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) by XAUBulls: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
maxist2020:
Ogalla is an Igbo man by Western geographic demarcation. Ogalla is an igala name that is particulate with the Kogi east, however the community (that is Enugu Ezike) was formally under igala kingdom, this is the same with almost all Nsukka communities. We have such communities like UNADU OBAKA, (enedu Obaka who was a junior brother to Ajogwu the founder of Akpanya whom both of them left Idah on hunting expenditure) ENUGU EZIKE, IBAGWA (Ibe egwa heart of beans) OBUKPA (OBU KPA which means Na toto kill ) AND NSUKKA ASADU (ACHADU the wife of ATTAH the wife of ATTAH Igala) all the names I mentioned above are all igala names and they also know about it as most of the family have refused to change their igala names, they still answer names like Aba, idoko, ogbaje, Ameh, Onu, osai, Igala, Arji,Abu etc.
Even in tradition the communities I mentioned have their place in ATTAH igala palace as they are still recognised as part of igala even though they are in another state.
I believe with this the dout about his identity will be cleared.
Ask any Nsukka elder and he will tell you that their origin is from Idah the home of igala kingdom.
Insightful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo Chief Dies Of Gunshot Wounds / Governor Of Plateau State Named His Son As Special Adviser / National Awards Committee Is Incompetent - Udom U. Ekpoudom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.