Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. (6567 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Juby: 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
Guys please I really need your advice.

On Monday evening while I was at home with my girlfriend, her pastor called her that he was coming over to visit of which she said ok, meanwhile, she has already told her pastor and some of her relatives that she was staying with her female friend and not her boyfriend, Of which she gave me her reasons that her pastor and other members of the church including her relatives, will not agree to her staying with a man without marriage. Though I'm a Muslim and a Hausa boy, born and bought up in Lagos were we currently reside, and she is an Igbo girl who was born and bought up in the north, only came here for her nysc and also secure a job at her church as the church accountant/ secretary.
So she told me that her pastor just called her that he is coming around to visit her, so I have to lock myself in the room to allow them talk. I waited for like 20 mins, before I came out to urinate. I peeped through the palour curting but they were not their, so i checked the other room just to be sure. And behold I saw my girlfriend and her pastor who is married with 2 kids on the small guess bed in the room all naked getting ready for sex. Men! I was shot of words, I almost killed that guy before he ran away i didn't follow him cus I don't want to attract the neighbors.
I really love my girlfriend and I don't really want her to go just like that, but I guess I don't have a choice. Though she is still with me now cus she don't have anywhere to go to except back to the north, so I'm still trying to figure out how I can handle the situation. And as for the pastor I'm thinking of reporting him to their head pastors. And I also have evidence. My girlfriend is begging me not to expose them.

So please guys I really need Ur advice on what to do cus I'm confused right now.
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by abibox02: 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Flight90: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
The fact that you still refer to her as your girlfriend is so so disheartening 😔

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by MAIKON: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
lol
Omo werey

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by talented321: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
To all my manchis out there, no matter how you love a girl or no matter how a girl love's you please dont give her 100% trust, 60% is enough for your own safety. Just have that believe that she will Bleep u up one day so that when that day finally come you will not be shocked that much. Mr op if you don't want to harm her just allow her finish what she come to do after then you will tell her to move, but be chopping the food/pussy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Tinububalls: 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
Isn't she aware that you're in the room?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by DeeBaDan: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
Report the pastor's. Let the girl go.she will continue into marriage.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Juby: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
She knows o, but she thought I won't come out, cus that's not the first time her church members will come, that's females
Tinububalls:
Isn't she aware that you're in the room?
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by prezee1: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hi
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
You

Your girl

The pastor impostor

Are all stupid.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by nifemi25(m): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
I can assure you that , thats not the first time they are having sex , your so called girlfriend won't reveal this to you..... just allow her finish what so ever she is doing and let her go back to the north where she belongs..... this is the type of woman that forks around after marriage ...

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Mjshexy(f): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
Wow...right in your house with you in the same house, like seriously shocked. I'm sorry i can't give you an advice, you should know what to do undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
Super story.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Juby: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
Alright sir, but how about the pastor should I report him or not?
nifemi25:
I can assure you that , thats not the first time they are having sex , your so called girlfriend won't reveal this to you..... just allow her finish what so ever she is doing and let her go back to the north where she belongs..... this is the type of woman that forks around after marriage ...
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by harkolat(m): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
I am surprised you had to hide so she could entertain her visitors, right in your house. You have got to man up.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Shapeaso: 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Op, you're a true Abokiii... cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Savedday2: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
My brother, believe me. All 9ja girls are Olosho some do it codedly why others do it openly all u need do is just show them money and they will be yours for that moment.

I don't advice foolish people like you (people in love) but 2day I had a very happy day, so I will help you with the solution.

1. 9ja girls are never meant to be loved but since you are in love, sending her away will hurt you greatly.

a. Don't send her away, keep blackmailing her with the incident. This will make her melo for the main time( ashawo nah ashawo, she can never melo for long. Infact she will start bringing other guy to come f!uck her in ur huz)

b. For the short period she will melo, ensure to knack her as you want (she will always try to please you for the short period because of the blackmailing)

c. While knacking her always see her as the useless ashawo that she is, and know that other guys including the pastor will continue knacking her. This can help remove the love from your eyes.

d. Also while knacking her, ensure that you get Sense. because the girl already knows you no get single Sense that's why she brought a guy to ur huz for knacking

e. Immediately, withhold spend your money on her and always use sweet mouth or blackmailing method to avoid spending ur shishi on her.

f. When you are tired of knacking or love don clear for your eyes, send her packing because she has no regard for you and sees you as a mugu.

Note: if you didn't send her packing, knowing how 9ja girls behaves, she will do the worst .

2. Disclaimer: Don't go tell your village people that I made you pack your love(ashawo) out of your house!

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Osashalom: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
Cooked up story. It was an imam that came to visit her

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by NoahHadNoArk: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
Mjshexy:
Wow...right in your house with you in the same house, like seriously shocked. I'm sorry i can't give you an advice, you should know what to do undecided
Your dp looks like a girl who will do exactly what that girlfriend did

My peace I leave you o😁

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by anthonyuncle(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
since you don't want her to go, allow her stay.

her bishop is coming to visit her next week

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by BItt: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
Juby:
Though she is still with me now cus she don't have anywhere to go to except back to the north, so I'm still trying to figure out how I can handle the situation. And as for the pastor I'm thinking of reporting him to their head pastors. And I also have evidence. My girlfriend is begging me not to expose them.

So please guys I really need Ur advice on what to do cus I'm confused right now.
what if i told you the head pastors will just mouth of about punishing the pastor and end up doing nothing
your girl has been brainwashed by the said pastor
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by NoahHadNoArk: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Osashalom:
Cooked up story. It was an imam that came to visit her
We’ve heard you

Now please go back to watching your Africa Magic on your Gotv 900naira subscription

Nobody asked for your weird opinion
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Shalommy(f): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
Chaiii... undecided Op don loose guard. Another man mount your unit, tidy ur package and match out. Chaii... Make God punish devil. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Juby: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

We’ve heard you

Now please go back to watching your Africa Magic on your Gotv 900naira subscription

Nobody asked for your weird opinion
thank you bro...I just don't know what to tell the guy
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Hohenheim(m): 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
You could have at least taken a pic to ruin the pastor, you fuçked up
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by callmevirus(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Yeye boy

Super story
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Juby: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
BItt:

what if i told you the head pastors will just mouth of about punishing the pastor and end up doing nothing
your girl has been brainwashed by the said pastor
so should I just fold my hands without doing anything, he is a married pastor with kids, I even know his innocent wife. The fact that he will continue preaching to people and brainwashing other girls is really disheartening
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by tuzle(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
This is a cock and bull story

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Lanmon(m): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
Use Dem cahout!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Whiteychi4: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by ebenezary(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
They don press your mumu botton tire
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Juby: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Whiteychi4:
Chai...... My boyfriend don wash my dirty linen outside
See my life cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is This Girl Doing In The Military? [PHOTO] / (photo) Introducing: Nigeria Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill.. / How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.