Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. (6575 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Nemesis0147(m): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
Juby:
She knows o, but she thought I won't come out, cus that's not the first time her church members will come, that's females
you have been locking yourself inside a room,in your own house whenever your girlfriend has a visitor?
Nawa oh

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by ogbenimax007: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
First class mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by DaddyRochie1642: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
abibox02:
grin

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by DaddyRochie1642: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Shapeaso:
Op, you're a true Abokiii... cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by tnerro1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
After women, fear pastors……..fact
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Whiteychi4: 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
Who is this one, abeg avoid me oo i no well

Meanwhile you can make so much money to live your dream life with just ur smartphone. Hit the link

https://chiomawhitey.carrd.co
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Odward(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
OP ogun kill you and your super story.
Iku pa e
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Michelle55: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
Dem carry op handicap and under 0.5🤭
Walai the girl get mind oh, carry another come ya house wan come knack am join. I'm sure she would gladly watch you suck off her pastors cum from her kpekus too when you guys are together.
Omo, things dey happen🤣🤣🤣🤣
Forget, she's the real champ!! I trowey cap for her!
Na she I for like carry give my oga, make she show am small shege as im dey complain say my wahala too much.🌝🌝

On the other hand, this could be another tale of things that never happened. E be like imagination dey worry op🤔🤔
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by almarthins(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
Juby:
Guys please I really need your advice.

On Monday evening while I was at home with my girlfriend, her pastor called her that he was coming over to visit of which she said ok, meanwhile, she has already told her pastor and some of her relatives that she was staying with her female friend and not her boyfriend, Of which she gave me her reasons that her pastor and other members of the church including her relatives, will not agree to her staying with a man without marriage. Though I'm a Muslim and a Hausa boy, born and bought up in Lagos were we currently reside, and she is an Igbo girl who was born and bought up in the north, only came here for her nysc and also secure a job at her church as the church accountant/ secretary.
So she told me that her pastor just called her that he is coming around to visit her, so I have to lock myself in the room to allow them talk. I waited for like 20 mins, before I came out to urinate. I peeped through the palour curting but they were not their, so i checked the other room just to be sure. And behold I saw my girlfriend and her pastor who is married with 2 kids on the small guess bed in the room all naked getting ready for sex. Men! I was shot of words, I almost killed that guy before he ran away i didn't follow him cus I don't want to attract the neighbors.
I really love my girlfriend and I don't really want her to go just like that, but I guess I don't have a choice. Though she is still with me now cus she don't have anywhere to go to except back to the north, so I'm still trying to figure out how I can handle the situation. And as for the pastor I'm thinking of reporting him to their head pastors. And I also have evidence. My girlfriend is begging me not to expose them.

So please guys I really need Ur advice on what to do cus I'm confused right now.

Not even outside your house. Omo, this one deep o!

I mean she no get respect at all.

Abeg, just tell her you no dey do again.

That one go kill u, no be Christian. Na pretender. She no get excuse.
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by kmaster007: 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
Clean Ur mouth nah lie
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Henrikjay: 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
Same pastor that says its wrong and not biblical for a girl to live with her boyfriend when not married to her yet ... Also same pastor that came to the girl's house to Sex her ..I guess that is the right thing and so biblical ..I pity this generation ...see how and what religion has done to Africans ... .. Africa pastors re wicked, devilish self centered and greedy than the devil himself ...
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Juby: 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Michelle55:
Dem carry op handicap and under 0.5🤭
Walai the girl get mind oh, carry another come ya house wan come knack am join. I'm sure she would gladly watch you suck off her pastors cum from her kpekus too when you guys are together.
Omo, things dey happen🤣🤣🤣🤣
Forget, she's the real champ!! I trowey cap for her!
Na she I for like carry give my oga, make she show am small shege as im dey complain say my wahala too much.🌝🌝

On the other hand, this could be another tale of things that never happened. E be like imagination dey worry op🤔🤔
why would anybody post this kind of thing and still ask for advice, them dey pay me...I'm really serious, this is real.
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Slynation(m): 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
Aboki use your sense for once...
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Flame77: 12:20am On Jun 21, 2023
Tinububalls:
Isn't she aware that you're in the room?

Don't mind him. Make he dey whine himself
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Mjshexy(f): 12:31am On Jun 21, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Your dp looks like a girl who will do exactly what that girlfriend did

My peace I leave you o😁
If you say so cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by ruggedtimi(m): 2:44am On Jun 21, 2023
Juby:

On Monday evening while I was at home with my girlfriend, her pastor called her that he was coming over to visit of which she said ok, meanwhile, she has already told her pastor and some of her relatives that she was staying with her female friend and not her boyfriend, Of which she gave me her reasons that her pastor and other members of the church including her relatives, will not agree to her staying with a man without marriage. Though I'm a Muslim and a Hausa boy, born and bought up in Lagos were we currently reside, and she is an Igbo girl who was born and bought up in the north, only came here for her nysc and also secure a job at her church as the church accountant/ secretary.
So she told me that her pastor just called her that he is coming around to visit her, so I have to lock myself in the room to allow them talk. I waited for like 20 mins, before I came out to urinate. I peeped through the palour curting but they were not their, so i checked the other room just to be sure. And behold I saw my girlfriend and her pastor who is married with 2 kids on the small guess bed in the room all naked getting ready for sex. Men! I was shot of words, I almost killed that guy before he ran away i didn't follow him cus I don't want to attract the neighbors.
I really love my girlfriend and I don't really want her to go just like that, but I guess I don't have a choice. Though she is still with me now cus she don't have anywhere to go to except back to the north, so I'm still trying to figure out how I can handle the situation. And as for the pastor I'm thinking of reporting him to their head pastors. And I also have evidence. My girlfriend is begging me not to expose them.

So please guys I really need Ur advice on what to do cus I'm confused right now.

lol fear pastors...
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by frozen70(f): 4:04am On Jun 21, 2023
Juby:

Dey play
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by romunu(m): 5:51am On Jun 21, 2023
Use your head
Juby:

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by dawnomike(m): 6:07am On Jun 21, 2023
Juby:

And you said she's still under your roof

May you not be murdered!!! Amen
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Enskynelson(m): 6:56am On Jun 21, 2023
You are angry that the Pastor was about sleeping with your girl friend and doing something sinful. The same way God is annoyed with you cohabitating with a woman. You are trying to paint the Pastor black not realizing your own part of the sin. Christianity doesn't support what the pastor did neither does Islam support what you are doing. Both you and the Pastor are bad examples to what your practise.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Juby: 7:34am On Jun 21, 2023
Enskynelson:
You are angry that the Pastor was about sleeping with your girl friend and doing something sinful. The same way God is annoyed with you cohabitating with a woman. You are trying to paint the Pastor black not realizing your own part of the sin. Christianity doesn't support what the pastor did neither does Islam support what you are doing. Both you and the Pastor are bad examples to what your practise.
hmmmn....thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Mercury12(m): 7:46am On Jun 21, 2023
Tinububalls:
Isn't she aware that you're in the room?
at the sight of gbola and kpekus the brain stop functioning😂
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Geovanni412(m): 7:46am On Jun 21, 2023
tuzle:
This is a cock and bull story

I would have agreed with you...

But One of my guys, Blake told me a similar story

Me and two other guys plus Blake were moving around Gwarinpa area to locate a cool cheap hotel where they'll stay in after we are done with attending a concert.

Blake got a girl from I think, Veritas University and dropped her off at the hotel then he went to pick up Spanish fly and other things before he went to the concert venue to sort out some stuff as he was working with the organisers.

Na so im come back, later, tell us say the girl brought one guy over to the hotel. All these happened within span of 3 hrs but sha, he has to chop the girl too.

Things dey happen... grin

If girl no respect you, she can do anything
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by erniok(m): 8:01am On Jun 21, 2023
Geovanni412:

I would have agreed with you...

But One of my guys, Blake told me a similar story

Me and two other guys plus Blake were moving around Gwarinpa area to locate a cool cheap hotel where they'll stay in after we are done with attending a concert.

Blake got a girl from I think, Veritas University and dropped her off at the hotel then he went to pick up Spanish fly and other things before he went to the concert venue to sort out some stuff as he was working with the organisers.

Na so im come back, later, tell us say the girl brought one guy over to the hotel. All these happened within span of 3 hrs but sha, he has to chop the girl too.

Things dey happen... grin

If girl no respect you, she can do anything
The guy was in another room in the house and the girl is aware of his presence You self think am. I really doubt this story.
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by tonytony208(m): 8:04am On Jun 21, 2023
Juby:

Invade the church and report the pastor to his congregation. Let everybody know him for what he really is.
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Munamu: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2023
Enskynelson:

He that seeks equity must do equity.
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by penultimatee(m): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2023
I've experienced similar things in the past. Both husband and the wife are inside sleeping late in the night.the husband sleep inside the bedroom while the wife is in the sitting room watching zeeworld it was late in the night.could you believe the wife bring in a boyfriend. They are making out.its not funny that day o.i rest my case
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Osashalom: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

We’ve heard you

Now please go back to watching your Africa Magic on your Gotv 900naira subscription

Nobody asked for your weird opinion
Gullible folks are even believing you that don't even have a house, talkless that rubbish you wrote there ever happening. Like I said, it was imam that came to your imaginary house.
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Kingsley123456(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2023
If it happens to me, she will return back to north same day.....besides, the girl knows you are soft or probably a coward, ladies always think twice before they cheat under man's nose...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Juby: 9:07am On Jun 21, 2023
erniok:

The guy was in another room in the house and the girl is aware of his presence You self think am. I really doubt this story.
bro no pray make e happen to u or anybody wey u know. This one happen to me live.. till now I still dey in shoke. Cus she is just too innocent for that.
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by Karleb(m): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2023
I'm begging you to please expose the pastor.
Re: My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2023
To avoid nonsense I your life better kick her out. If she can do that while your there then... Smh. She is a Hot shegoat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(photo) Introducing: Nigeria Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill.. / Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? / Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.