Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' (50655 Views)

Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo / Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ / Titanic Tourist Submersible Goes Missing With Search Under Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by Ubanz: 4:16am On Jun 21, 2023
Titanic again?
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by pacesetting: 4:31am On Jun 21, 2023
Exactly. Since a wealthy person is now involved. I wonder why they have not developed a sophisticated tracking system for such monumental underwater adventure. Imagine going over 3000 feet under water without a proper tracking device.
Akalia:
This incident will pave the way for the creation of a technology that will aid in tracking such a vessel in cases like this in the future.
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by Originalsly: 4:32am On Jun 21, 2023
Hmmm ... the same arrogance of man caused the Titanic to be where it is ... they believed the ship was invincible.... icebergs? ... no problem. These... same thing ... they believed their mini sub was invincible .... pressure at those debts?... no problem. I've been hearing the 90 plus hours of oxygen was never proven ... it is an estimate based on various factors... non proven factors.. e.g There are strips that "scrub" carbon dioxide from the air and convert a retain amount into oxygen. With all the estimated scrubbing etc it is estimated that if all goes well according to calculations... then there should be 90 hours of oxygen available. Now they've calculated that 40 hours should be left. Really? I strongly believe the craft was crushed due to pressure and sank to the bottom ... like the Titanic ... out of reach of any signal
system.

Nature 2 Man 0

1 Like

Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by pacesetting: 4:45am On Jun 21, 2023
Some people fail to understand how deep the ocean is.
Fiyin007:

Expert divers to 12,000 feet of water
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by Chetas81(m): 4:58am On Jun 21, 2023
Which day news last three days and many people die
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by Chinny024(f): 5:28am On Jun 21, 2023
Is it the old titanic we know or another one?
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by AbelAbdul: 6:11am On Jun 21, 2023
Flight90:
Titanic part 2 angry
More like a renewal if you ask me😒

Meanwhile, don't forget to check out my friend's short animation and 😉😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GETbKihy7bk
Great storyline. What does it take to crate something like that?
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by Offpoint1: 6:22am On Jun 21, 2023
SandyLOVE08:
So what happened to the GPS and the rest bleeping objects
Probably out of range when it when down the deep
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by zinaunreal(m): 6:23am On Jun 21, 2023
You go outer space you didn't die. Its now inside water you want to die. Na wa o
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by biggie73(m): 6:35am On Jun 21, 2023
It's high time human let go the Titanic.
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by wiseone28: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2023
Delightsome2023:
you why you no post am? Wetin do your hand?
Them dey pay thread owner?
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by kutashi: 6:47am On Jun 21, 2023
Badassniggga:
So what they're trying to tell me is that inspite of the technological advances towards 2023, there's no tracker installed in the Titan Sub for easy tracking and geolocation in case stuff like this happens?

RIP to those men

You're funny! That's why there will always a new research everyday. Tracking device sends signal and there are depth to which no signal can be received! Even super fortified bunker with a little depth can block signal!

Space has been explored to some extent but not below the earth surface! I think its on Russia that has explored the most depth part of earth and presently, China is about to beat that record with their advance rig in their next exploration.

3 Likes

Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by DantataJR: 7:00am On Jun 21, 2023
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by maasoap(m): 7:02am On Jun 21, 2023
Akalia:
This incident will pave the way for the creation of a technology that will aid in tracking such a vessel in cases like this in the future.
Lol. It has everything for tracking. And it was being tracked until its signal was lost. Deep sea pressure is not something to be joked with

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by maasoap(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2023
pacesetting:
Exactly. Since a wealthy person is now involved. I wonder why they have not developed a sophisticated tracking system for such monumental underwater adventure. Imagine going over 3000 feet under water without a proper tracking device.
It is dangerous to go in the air, high altitude. But it is more dangerous to go below sea surface. Just anything and everything can be crushed under such a massive pressure should the system malfunction, including "proper and sophisticated" tracking device.
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by DantataJR: 7:07am On Jun 21, 2023
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by zoedew: 7:13am On Jun 21, 2023
salem1996:

He never thought this would happened. According to the wife; he is so bonded to his son
That son sure lacked a mind of his own’
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by Westerhoffe(m): 7:17am On Jun 21, 2023
Titan vanished enroute seeing Titanic.

This reminds me of THE MEG by Jason Statham…

Maybe a huge shark has carried their Titan to another world underwater.

But water pressure at 10,000 feet below is a crusher!
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by pacificom: 7:47am On Jun 21, 2023
The Titanic should be equiped with a tracker, at least a technology that can signal it's location.
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by Primusinterpares(m): 7:54am On Jun 21, 2023
wiseone28:
If you say now those guys are miles ahead of black..

Someone now will call you white worshipper
They don't know anything. If we are to be true to ourselves you go know say blacks especially Nigerians is backward. Because I don't understand why one person will steel so much money and the black people will worship him and give him title upon titles.
We are not gianting at all in this continent
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by pacesetting: 7:56am On Jun 21, 2023
The level of technology we have now shows that the experts have not done enough to explore the possibility of a much stronger tracking system that can work in such environment.

As I said earlier, the latest development will spore them to do so, considering the calibre of victims involved.
maasoap:

It is dangerous to go in the air, high altitude. But it is more dangerous to go below sea surface. Just anything and everything can be crushed under such a massive pressure should the system malfunction, including "proper and sophisticated" tracking device.
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by bigiyaro(m): 7:58am On Jun 21, 2023
ShenTeh:

Tell me about Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (aka MH370/MAS370).
nothing unusual about it, the plane's transponder was deliberately switched off, and that was like almost 10 year ago.
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by TruthinAction: 8:03am On Jun 21, 2023
They should just abort the search and come back to land. Otherwise, they may not survive. The sea is far deeper than we think.

This reminds me of the search for the missing Malaysia flight few years ago. It has not been revisited.

The ocean is big and deep. God is awesome.
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by Flight90: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2023
AbelAbdul:
Great storyline. What does it take to crate something like that?

Thanks 😊
Omo!!
It takes lot of time o, but the basis is for you to know how to draw. Once you have that, you are good to go ( just go to YouTube and continue learning, from there you to turn pro small small).
My friend keeps getting better every time. I remembered when he just started, we dey always laugh am 😁

1 Like

Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by Alpharey: 8:17am On Jun 21, 2023
I think I heard in the news that they paid about #200,000 pounds to get on that adventure. In Africa and Nigeria, our only problem is how to feed our mouths. Very pathetic 😀😀
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by tabaralph: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2023
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by tabaralph: 8:25am On Jun 21, 2023
Alpharey:
I think I heard in the news that they paid about #200,000 pounds to get on that adventure. In Africa and Nigeria, our only problem is how to feed our mouths. Very pathetic 😀😀

Not just very pathetic, it’s pathetic raise to power 10….olowo fowo ra IKU
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by leetylee: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2023
Primusinterpares:
These white folks keeps amazing me with their innovation.

Sometimes it's as if this melanin is just hindering something in the black race
Yeah foolishness
Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by AngelicBeing: 8:43am On Jun 21, 2023
Originalsly:
Hmmm ... the same arrogance of man caused the Titanic to be where it is ... they believed the ship was invincible.... icebergs? ... no problem. These... same thing ... they believed their mini sub was invincible .... pressure at those debts?... no problem. I've been hearing the 90 plus hours of oxygen was never proven ... it is an estimate based on various factors... non proven factors.. e.g There are strips that "scrub" carbon dioxide from the air and convert a retain amount into oxygen. With all the estimated scrubbing etc it is estimated that if all goes well according to calculations... then there should be 90 hours of oxygen available. Now they've calculated that 40 hours should be left. Really? I strongly believe the craft was crushed due to pressure and sank to the bottom ... like the Titanic ... out of reach of any signal
system.

Nature 2 Man 0
Gbamsulotely, Summary of your post is HUMANITY SHOULD FEAR God Almighty, God Almighty Himself is The King of kings and Lord of lords and He is The Creator of the all the Atlantic Oceans in the world, Those who keep spewing rubbish against God will end up like this Submersible capsule 💊 and like the Titanic cheesy

1 Like

Re: Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' by tabaralph: 8:44am On Jun 21, 2023
Allmiron:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/titanic-submersible-missing-craft-has-about-40-hours-of-breathable-air-left-as-search-yields-no-results-12906358

Hope this thing has not been swallowed by the whale or shark….hope they find them alive, olowo fowo ra iku, imagine the Billionaire man going on a suicide mission with his son …na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix) / BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland / A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.